Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Beat this guy to win $40
Beat this guy to win $40
Nov 10 2010, 12:12 pm
By: OlimarandLouie
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Nov 17 2010, 10:16 pm poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I've never seen Windows Movie Maker produce anything near quality... But, then again, I don't quite know how to use it.
Check the link in the last post I made. 720p, baby. Slightly blurry because it's going from 768-->720, but still very good quality imo. I'm sure I could've used handbrake to do it, but I like to snip movies to 13:37 in length, when feasible.

Nov 17 2010, 11:08 pm CecilSunkure Post #42

Quote from Norm
So did this guy actually give you your reward or what?
Yeah he sent it in the mail.

None.

Nov 17 2010, 11:13 pm OlimarandLouie Post #43

I would cast it, but then I'd have to wait 2-12 days for the headset I bought on ebay to get to my house.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:05 am CecilSunkure Post #44

Currently converting my avi to mp4 to upload to youtuubbee!!

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:18 am NicholasBeige Post #45

I hope you managed to record the bit when Cecil has to kill his own pylon because two of his Stalkers got warped in behind it. Either that or he really just really didnt like that Pylon... :P

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:29 am CecilSunkure Post #46

82% rendered.......

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:51 am CecilSunkure Post #47

Gotta go for a while, sorry. Something came up. Will finish uploading later.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 4:12 am rockz Post #48

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from poison_us
Quote from rockz
wmm afaik doesn't do h264, which is what youtube uses. Saves you an upload and lets you have high quality.
I've had 720p quality, would've been better but my computer is 1336x768, and FRAPS recorded it at full quality, so the best it could've been is 768. Youtube automatically converts it to the highest quality, btw. In WMM you need to customize the settings, but you can still record high quality. See http://www.staredit.net/266780/
, was made by FRAPS + WMM.
That's like saving a huge jpg file, then reducing it using an 85% quality jpg, then reducing it again using a 95% jpg. You could save it, reduce it to 95% (and crop it/resize it yourself), then upload it, where it retains its quality. It's the difference between 95% and 81%. Do you notice it? Not really. As a sidenote, I don't have windows movie maker on my computer. I may download it, since it's pretty good for simple editing, but otherwise, it's terrible since you can't change the settings easily.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Nov 18 2010, 4:14 am ClansAreForGays Post #49

Watched Day9's "zer basics" and wanted to throw up everywhere. He's garbage.

I recommend this guy for zergers - http://www.youtube.com/user/SanaticStarcraft

I'm probably one of the best zerg cheesers on sc2, got me to rank1 in my diamond division. My casts would actually be something new, and a hell of a lot more specific than the garbage I see other people post, but still get tons of subs like day9.

Nov 18 2010, 4:18 am CecilSunkure Post #50

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Watched Day9's "zer basics" and wanted to throw up everywhere. He's garbage.
You are a terrible person and don't deserve to post in this topic.

Day9 has 11k viewers on any given daily, what do you have to back up your words against him?

None.

Nov 18 2010, 4:21 am ClansAreForGays Post #51

I learned more about zerg through the "Hell, it's about time" trailer than this garbage.

Nov 18 2010, 4:23 am CecilSunkure Post #52

That's not day9, that's some random moron.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 4:26 am ClansAreForGays Post #53

wait..... what?

:prof:

Nov 18 2010, 4:51 am CecilSunkure Post #54

FPVOD finished! Yay! The second video is currently being processed, so watch the first one first and hope it finishes being processed!

None.

Nov 18 2010, 2:17 pm poison_us Post #55

Back* from the grave

NOOOOO.... it's not in HD, which means I gotta wait until 9PM...

Nov 18 2010, 2:53 pm ClansAreForGays Post #56

You really talk alot of shit.

Still, it was good.

Nov 19 2010, 6:28 am FatalException Post #57

Quote from ClansAreForGays

I learned more about zerg through the "Hell, it's about time" trailer than this garbage.
That's not Day9. This is Day9.

None.

Nov 19 2010, 7:30 am Neki Post #58

Your excessive use of saying he was a bad player was a bit overbearing, but besides that, it was fun to watch.

None.

Nov 22 2010, 11:28 am poison_us Post #59

Back* from the grave

Cecil, this is imperative: http://www.youtube.com/video_response_upload?v=IlMWp7lTBd8

Click. Select "Choose a Video". Scroll to either of your recordings, preferably the first, but both can be used. Select the video of choice. Click "Use the selected video". Enjoy.

Nov 23 2010, 11:48 pm CecilSunkure Post #60

Done!

@neki
I was talking about skill levels in order to explain why things were happening the way they were. I'm not sure how else to do that without noting that both of us had pretty varied skill levels.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum