Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: The Official SEN Screenshot Thread
The Official SEN Screenshot Thread
Oct 31 2010, 10:50 pm
By: Symmetry  

Oct 31 2010, 10:50 pm Symmetry Post #1

Dungeon Master

The idea is simple: post a funny/epic/cheesy pic that you've taken of a game of StarCraft II game.

SC-related pics are encouraged too, so long as they're SFW and worth looking at!

When quoting images, please use the collapse tags.

Creativity is encouraged, and the more pictures the better! Feel free to comment on different pictures so long as it remains tasteful.

To start:

From my very first game of SC2. Gotta love it :D

Felt so damn pro.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 4 2010, 4:06 am ClansAreForGays Post #2

How do I get sc2 ss? Print screen doesn't work as far as I can tell

Nov 4 2010, 4:47 am payne Post #3

:payne:

Quote from ClansAreForGays
How do I get sc2 ss? Print screen doesn't work as far as I can tell
Same.
It used to work: back in the beta, where my screenshots were automatically stored into the Screenshots folder, but it doesn't work anymore. :(

None.

Nov 4 2010, 5:15 am UnholyUrine Post #4

It works. It gets saved into your documents or something like that. I'd have to double check

None.

Nov 4 2010, 1:08 pm NudeRaider Post #5

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Pressing print screen at the very least copies the image to the clipboard. Go to paint or w/e and paste it there.

Nov 4 2010, 1:25 pm payne Post #6

Quote from NudeRaider
Pressing print screen at the very least copies the image to the clipboard. Go to paint or w/e and paste it there.
But that's extremely tedious, we do agree on that I suppose. :/

None.

Nov 4 2010, 2:21 pm poison_us Post #7

Back* from the grave

Quote from payne
Quote from NudeRaider
Like most games nowadays, you'd have to go to properties --> compatibility --> check disable desktop composition for the screenshot to not be all black or whatever.

Nov 4 2010, 9:08 pm NudeRaider Post #8

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from payne
Quote from NudeRaider
If you're taking a series of screens, then yes. If it's just one, then no.

Quote from poison_us
Like most games nowadays, you'd have to go to properties --> compatibility --> check disable desktop composition for the screenshot to not be all black or whatever.[/color]
Not for me.

Nov 5 2010, 8:52 pm Symmetry Post #9

Dungeon Master

They do save when you press Print Screen, though there's no notification that they do. They'll be in your My Documents folder where your replays and stuff are.

My Documents -> Starcraft II -> Accounts -> *number* -> *random series of numbers and other characters* -> Screenshots

Don't know why they're so hidden, but that's where they are.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 6 2010, 1:50 am payne Post #10

LOL!
Why aren't they in the "Screenshots" folder? >_>
3 Screnshots folders for the same game is pretty unprofessional. :P

Just found the Screenies I had taken for one of the Map Nights! :awesome:

None.

Nov 6 2010, 2:05 am Devourer Post #11

Hello

Here is one I've taken in the editor, however, there is a broodling hiding on the map, find it (and spot it)!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 6 2010, 2:13 am by Symmetry. Reason: we have those wonderful img tags for a reason :P

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Nov 6 2010, 2:50 am Fire_Kame Post #12

wth is starcraft

Is he underwater?

Nov 6 2010, 3:42 am poison_us Post #13

Back* from the grave

He should be roasting on an open pit, but hey, Lingie generally disapproves of that :awesome:

Nov 7 2010, 3:18 am payne Post #14

:awesome:
Come to next Map Nights, mofos!

None.

Nov 14 2010, 2:57 am payne Post #15

http://www.staredit.net/268955/
Another Map Night report full of screenies! :awesome:

None.

Feb 13 2011, 6:01 am payne Post #16