Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Talking to gurls.
Talking to gurls.
Aug 30 2010, 10:12 pm
By: payne
Pages: < 1 2 3

Sep 1 2010, 4:34 pm Gigins Post #41

Plain and simple, you don't. If she makes this friend zone, it's because she's not attracted to you in any way. If you're in the friend zone but still having sex, means you're a douche but really good in bed. It's not like girls wants to be friend to every single shitty guy, they just don't want to hurt your little feelings by saying "I'm never going to be with you because you suck", instead they make this friend zone.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 4:46 pm DavidJCobb Post #42

Quote from Gigins
Plain and simple, you don't. If she makes this friend zone, it's because she's not attracted to you in any way. If you're in the friend zone but still having sex, means you're a douche but really good in bed. It's not like girls wants to be friend to every single shitty guy, they just don't want to hurt your little feelings by saying "I'm never going to be with you because you suck", instead they make this friend zone.
Sounds quite logical. Much of attraction is based in detected genetics and core aspects of one's physical appearance -- immutable attributes of a person. Makes sense that someone could be incapable of being attracted to a specific person.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 5:42 pm Azrael Post #43

I think the misunderstanding people are making is the difference between "being friends" and "being friend zoned." The fact is, you can easily be friends with someone without being in their "friend zone." Many times the sexual tension will grow as two people become closer to one another, so friends turn into more than that. "Friend zone" usually refers to when she is friends with you and has no attraction toward you whatsoever.

People make the mistake of thinking they can't get into a relationship because they are friends beforehand. The truth is that even if you hadn't become friends with her, you still wouldn't have been able to get with her.

I think that any single guy who isn't hideous can get with any single girl they want, given the right circumstances and behavior on their part, the way they present themselves, etc. Much of the time, they can get with the girl even if she's not single. You just have to charm them, and it won't matter how long you've been friends. That's my experience at least. You just have to know how to act.

Sep 1 2010, 5:44 pm Oh_Man Post #44

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

No I mean the different sort of friend zone. Like you don't just go from stranger to intimate relationship, there is usually an in-between - where you have a friendship, or a rapport, or w/e you want to call it. Usually the onus is on the male to initiate the first move into 'intimateness, romanticness, w/e at this stage', and I guess that is the boundary I have most trouble with.

Do you understand what I am saying?

EDIT: Azrael beat me too it! :P

Sep 1 2010, 5:55 pm Azrael Post #45

Charm the living shit out of them until they want to make out with you, then give them what they want.

Note that "charm" and "obsess over" are not synonymous with one another. Sometimes you have to act indifferent toward them to really lay on the charm, you just have to know when to do it. Easiest time to move out of "being friends" is after her current relationship fails, and it will pretty much always fail, especially if you're teenagers. If she's single then there shouldn't be any hindrance.

Sep 1 2010, 8:40 pm Gigins Post #46

Charm is a gift that must be skilled out. If you don't have the gift, you'll never be able to charm no matter how hard you try. And if you do have the gift but don't skill it, you're as useful as a potato.

None.

Sep 1 2010, 10:19 pm RexyRex Post #47

Haha, wait, what are we talking about?'

Girls don't like boys,
Girls like cars and money

None.

Sep 1 2010, 11:04 pm Gigins Post #48

Although it's true, I didn't say that. There are a few who actually does like us.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum