Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
NORM Mafia #1 - Game over
Aug 16 2010, 2:50 am
By: Norm
Pages: < 1 « 24 25 26 27 2848 >

Sep 4 2010, 3:54 am Bar Refaeli Post #501

Hypothetically if Wing Zero gets lynched, lets make a unanimous decision of the town right now on whether we are going to reelect or kill him, and if we do reelect, who becomes the new mayor?

Confirmation: If we reelect, does Wing Zero still die?

None.

Sep 4 2010, 3:57 am Wing Zero Post #502

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

That was my first day as mayor, I was supposed to get a pm telling me the names of the patrolmen. Instead I got a pm saying one died and the other one took an unauthorized vacation...

Sep 4 2010, 3:59 am DevliN Post #503

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Day 1 you get elected Mayor. How did you get the TiKels PM before Night 2 happened?

EDIT:
And if this is the case, why didn't Norm just tell you who the Patrolmen were right off the bat. I thought that's how it worked when you get elected. Seems odd that he'd say one is missing before the missing one is even hit.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 4 2010, 4:00 am Apos Post #504

I order you to forgive yourself!

Did Wing Zero just contradict himself?

Sep 4 2010, 4:00 am Azrael Post #505

I'm starting to think Devlin is Mafia as well, to be honest.

Quote from Norm
The mayor is elected on the first day. When a player is elected mayor, they are told the names of the patrolmen working in his town.

Stop acting like he did an investigation to get this information. Investigations tell you if someone is guilty of murder or not, nothing else.

@Raccoon: I don't want a new Mayor when Wing dies, because we have to sacrifice a lynching to elect one.

Sep 4 2010, 4:03 am DevliN Post #506

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I'm not Mafia. I'm just noticing Wing is contradicting himself. Otherwise I don't see how you can do 2 investigations and a power hide when we've only had 2 nights to use actions.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 4 2010, 4:05 am Wing Zero Post #507

I was elected day 1, I wasn't sent that pm till day 2 since norm said thats when I enter my office in the morning and the officers report to me.

Sep 4 2010, 4:06 am Azrael Post #508

Quote from DevliN
I don't see how you can do 2 investigations and a power hide when we've only had 2 nights to use actions.
Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from Norm
The mayor is elected on the first day. When a player is elected mayor, they are told the names of the patrolmen working in his town.

Stop acting like he did an investigation to get this information. Investigations tell you if someone is guilty of murder or not, nothing else.

I'd be a lot more willing to believe Wing was Mafia if there was any reasonable clue against him, if he hadn't used his 2 votes to lynch a Mafia, and if he'd acted even remotely suspicious so far. The most suspicious thing about him is that both patrolmen died, and he just showed the PM he got. He only knew Tikels was a Patrolman, not Derqua.

Also, it's already been said that "killing for a cause" probably pointed at the Boondock Saint killing Tikels.

I don't know, it seems like a very small group is grasping at straws to attempt to kill the Mayor under any circumstance.

Sep 4 2010, 4:09 am DevliN Post #509

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

He did use an investigate to get...
[quote:name=Wing Zero]The Police station called while you were still asleep and left this message:

Hello, Mr. Zero. We regret to inform you that your request for an investigation was unable to be completed. The officer assigned to this task, Derqua was killed last night.[/quote]
...though. Hence why I figured he had to use it to get the message about TiKels dying.

EDIT:
Quote from Norm

Quote from Wing Zero
Also, I mentioned this before but this is the exact wording:
You receive a call from the police station saying that the best PATROLMAN in the town was found dead last night (TiKels), and the other hasn't shown up to work in 3 days. The one remaining PATROLMAN's whereabouts are unknown, but the police station promised to let you know as soon as he showed up again.

So I never even knew who the last guy was till he died
So then that's just a screw up on Norm's part, not telling the Mayor the names of the Patrolmen? I just think it's weird that the one who wasn't killed Night 2 was missing before getting killed on Night 3. That's more of a criticism of Norm, though, I guess.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 4 2010, 4:14 am by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 4 2010, 4:16 am Wing Zero Post #510

Quote from DevliN
He did use an investigate to get...
Quote from Wing Zero
The Police station called while you were still asleep and left this message:

Hello, Mr. Zero. We regret to inform you that your request for an investigation was unable to be completed. The officer assigned to this task, Derqua was killed last night.
...though. Hence why I figured he had to use it to get the message about TiKels dying.

I get what you are saying, but that TiKels pm was intended to tell me who the patrolmen were (Norm just ended up trolling me) I already knew TiKels was a patrolman because he told me himself.

Sep 4 2010, 4:17 am Azrael Post #511

@Devlin: Well Riney is supposedly a zombie. When he gets lynched, he's either Mafia or he kills Wing. Everybody wins.

Sep 4 2010, 4:21 am DevliN Post #512

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Looks like I'm just going on a tirade because of Norm's crazy wording. My bad, fellas.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 4 2010, 4:23 am Aristocrat Post #513

Zombie is still a single night hit. I assume that doctors can shield against that.

None.

Sep 4 2010, 4:31 am Wing Zero Post #514

@Devlin: Well Riney is supposedly a zombie. When he gets lynched, he's either Mafia or he kills Wing. Everybody wins.

I fail to see the part where I win...
Also, why would he target me? Did I do something to piss him off or something?

Sep 4 2010, 4:32 am Azrael Post #515

Quote from DevliN
Looks like I'm just going on a tirade because of Norm's crazy wording. My bad, fellas.
The rules aren't as clear as they could be, don't worry.

@Raccoon: On second thought, we might be able to spare a lynching if we can kill another Mafia first so there's only 2 left. It looks like we're going to get one right now, one way or the other, so it might be on the next day. I still trust you the most, so if it comes to it then I'll vote for you.

Edit: Actually, without any patrolmen the Mayor can't even investigate. What's the point of reelecting another one?

Sep 4 2010, 4:41 am DevliN Post #516

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The extra lives, I suppose.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 4 2010, 4:49 am Wing Zero Post #517

Don't forget that extra vote :awesome:, 3 lives gives you a nice cushion against mafia too, they probably aren't gonna use all their hits just to take down 1 guy that they are trying to use as a lynching scapegoat

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 4 2010, 6:41 am by Wing Zero. Reason: typo

Sep 4 2010, 6:18 am LoTu)S Post #518

Wing needs to be lynched

None.

Sep 4 2010, 6:28 am Wing Zero Post #519

I do not plan on getting lynched anytime soon. Sooooo..... No

Sep 4 2010, 10:46 am OlimarandLouie Post #520

But alas, their reasons are sound Wing.

I vote Wing Zero

Also, do keep in mind we still have both doctors alive. Thats all the more likely that someone will be saved tonight.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 24 25 26 27 2848 >
  Back to forum