Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: LOL SIGNATURES
LOL SIGNATURES
Jun 30 2010, 9:04 pm
By: MadZombie  

Jun 30 2010, 9:04 pm MadZombie Post #1

So I know half of SEN probably hates me for whatever reason, but I would like to offer my unlimited services regardless.

It's summer, and aside from free time and impractical applications there is a large chunk of time that I need to spend on something. I could only fap or F5 so much in a day and I need something to distract myself so I don't wear myself out; I decided that practice with photoshop would be nice to do, and seeing the recent devilesk signature fad I decided that something must be done.

MadZombie's Free Signature Shop:
Post a render/image (rendered preferred; A render is a pre 'cut' image kthx) that you would like to be the centerpiece of your signature, or give a large picture from which to crop your signature from. Specify text, color, border style, specific brushes to use, and other image modifications if you want. Srsly.

Examples:

None.

Jun 30 2010, 9:32 pm Swampfox Post #2

Are you serious?

..... http://www.staredit.net/topic/11632/

None.

Jun 30 2010, 9:34 pm CecilSunkure Post #3

Quote from Swampfox
Are you serious?
Quote from MadZombie
Srsly.
:cecil:

None.

Jun 30 2010, 9:48 pm MadZombie Post #4

I'm serious. I just wanted to get straight to the point.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 1:34 am Aristocrat Post #5

What font was used for the StarBlue sigs?

None.

Jul 1 2010, 1:40 am BeDazed Post #6

Honestly, I like Zomb's sigs better. Atleast the lighting techniques. But there's almost no difference between blending.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 1:41 am Demented Shaman Post #7

Quote from BeDazed
Honestly, I like Zomb's sigs better. Atleast the lighting techniques. But there's almost no difference between blending.
My sigs are the best.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 1:42 am Aristocrat Post #8

Quote from BeDazed

Lol lighting techniques lol It's just white brushing xDDD

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:07 am BeDazed Post #9

Quote from Demented Shaman
My sigs are the best.
Yes sir.

@Aristocrat
And yours is overlay.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:09 am Centreri Post #10

Relatively ancient and inactive

Aristocrat does interesting things with text, but I like MZs better nevertheless.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:13 am Demented Shaman Post #11

I do interesting everything.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:18 am MadZombie Post #12

I only use two different kinds of "lighting" techniques atm. A soft brush of any color set to Linear Dodge. It's for a lazy coloring teqnique that is a cheap way to make something ... i guess you could say... pop more? And then their is also God tier lighting created with the Dodge tool. Only noobs use a white brush for lighting. Dodge tool is your friend. (Alternatively using the Burn tool to make things darker and whatever you don't touch in a way becomes "lighten" depending on how you look at it. Can look even better if Dodge tool and Burn tool are combined.)

Anyways It's still a sig requesting thread so yea.

'BIRTH OF A HERO'

So bros if you don't mind can you ask for sigs? Even if you aren't going to use them, It's just nice if I could go into this thread and coming out with an objective. Like when you beat a game and want to get all the achievements. I just gotta do it man. Fish gotta swim.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:19 am Centreri Post #13

Relatively ancient and inactive

You can make me a sig if you want. Something humorous and Russia-related. I won't use it, though; I only use my own stuff. But it can help inspire me to do something for myself. :P

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:20 am Wing Zero Post #14

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I asked already, you just didn't look :P

Jul 1 2010, 2:28 am Aristocrat Post #15

Quote from BeDazed
My sigs are the best.
Yes sir.

@Aristocrat
And yours is overlay.

See my current signature?

That has 113 layers, a substantial number of which are not overlay ;o. The sig devilesk made me is one of them ;o.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:32 am Wing Zero Post #16

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from BeDazed
My sigs are the best.
Yes sir.

@Aristocrat
And yours is overlay.

That has 113 layers, a substantial number of which are not overlay ;o. The sig devilesk made me is one of them ;o.

:wut: I dont see it

Jul 1 2010, 2:32 am CecilSunkure Post #17

Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from BeDazed
My sigs are the best.
Yes sir.

@Aristocrat
And yours is overlay.

Lol is one of those a Mandelbrot set? +1

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:42 am Aristocrat Post #18

Quote from Wing Zero
Quote from Aristocrat
Quote from BeDazed
My sigs are the best.
Yes sir.

@Aristocrat
And yours is overlay.

:wut: I dont see it

Look carefully; it's a very low opacity (2%) saturation layer.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 2:57 am poison_us Post #19

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
Yo, hit me up dawg. I'd like something with Arcturus Mengsk, but other than that go crazy. Oh, and please, no diagonal line bullshit :awesome:

Jul 1 2010, 3:56 am Aristocrat Post #20

Quote from MadZombie
I only use two different kinds of "lighting" techniques atm. A soft brush of any color set to Linear Dodge. It's for a lazy coloring teqnique that is a cheap way to make something ... i guess you could say... pop more? And then their is also God tier lighting created with the Dodge tool. Only noobs use a white brush for lighting. Dodge tool is your friend. (Alternatively using the Burn tool to make things darker and whatever you don't touch in a way becomes "lighten" depending on how you look at it. Can look even better if Dodge tool and Burn tool are combined.)

Anyways It's still a sig requesting thread so yea.

'BIRTH OF A HERO'

So bros if you don't mind can you ask for sigs? Even if you aren't going to use them, It's just nice if I could go into this thread and coming out with an objective. Like when you beat a game and want to get all the achievements. I just gotta do it man. Fish gotta swim.

I've always wondered what the appropriate use of the dodge tool is; I usually duplicate the layer, lighten/darken what I want, and then bind that one to a clipping mask and erase the unnecessary regions; when I want lazy lighting I just Ctrl-J a bunch of times and mess with the blur tool and linear dodge. Surprisingly, the "lighting" filter sucks ass :massimo:. How are we supposed to use that?

If you want, make me a sig in your style using the Cirno image in the second sig in my thread; should show up fairly fast when you search "Cirno" in Google. I like your sig designs ^^

None.

Options
  Back to forum