Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 63 64 65 66 67127 >

Jan 8 2011, 9:27 pm poison_us Post #1281

Back* from the grave

MY...GOD...Rammus + Singed laning together so SOOO op. I was 10/0/1 until we went mid after getting the first two towers, where I was focused by 4 people every fight thereafter. Surrender occured at 25:00 exactly, 4 for, 1 against. Nunu was the only one that was playing better than I would've expected...Kog did his usual pew pew thing, as did Caitlyn. Shen and Xin fed like a boss. Xin was level 2 while we were hitting 6 ^^ Every fight either Rammus or I would deny Nunu his ult by taunting/flipping. All in all, best game in a while :)

Jan 8 2011, 10:29 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1282

Greatest game ever. Me (MF) and random people I friended after I saw that they had a christmas skin (in games).

Worst game ever. I ended up raping vlad mid, I farmed like a boss. At like ~30 minutes both me and enemy ezreal were 10/0 and on legendary streaks. We started owning them in team fights and we got all their towers down except inhibitor towers but then their morde and mundo started being assholes like their characters are. We had no power to kill them, I couldn't attack them b/c they had thornmails and it would be suicide. They would run through all my allies in a team fight straight for me and kill me. I couldn't do shit. This really reinforced my opinion of tanks being uber OP and physical dps's having almost 0 carry capacity.

But it was one of the most epic games I've ever played just cause Christmas lulz.

None.

Jan 9 2011, 10:58 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1283

When do you guys think the new map will be released? Methinks the middle of February.

None.

Jan 9 2011, 11:28 pm Kaias Post #1284

Skip to :53

None.

Jan 9 2011, 11:40 pm Echo Post #1285

Rofl!

None.

Jan 10 2011, 12:00 am OlimarandLouie Post #1286

We need to try that asap.

None.

Jan 10 2011, 1:19 am Bar Refaeli Post #1287

Does that still work with the ward changes? And wards give XP....?

LETS DO IT!

None.

Jan 11 2011, 7:38 am DevliN Post #1288

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Question pertaining to this week's free champions.

Week 27 (this week):
  • Annie -- Mage
  • Ashe -- Ranged DPS
  • Cho'Gath -- Tank
  • Heimerdinger -- Support
  • Twisted Fate -- Ranged DPS
  • Nidalee -- Melee DPS
  • Poppy -- Melee DPS
  • Garen -- Melee DPS
  • Urgot -- Tank
  • Swain -- Mage

Have I been playing Urgot incorrectly as a ranged DPS this entire time, or is Riot on crack?

EDIT:
Holy crap, that video is hilarious!

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 11 2011, 8:55 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1289

IDK about after his buff but his damage late game was almost nothing. He is a good tank because his ulti is his best spell. You run in and ulti their ranged carry and then your team rapes them. But you get put behind enemy lines so everyone will focus you for a little bit till they realize you are TANKGOT!

EDIT: My build: Manamune (mana issues and AD), CDR boots, Warmogs (tanky), Atma's Impaler (AD tanky), Last whisper (AD), Randiums/Banshees(AP team or AD team).

QUESTIONS COMMENTS CONCERNS?
The only other good AD items for him are bloodthirsters but I find he dies fast and loses stacks fast.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 11 2011, 9:46 pm by Raccoon.

None.

Jan 13 2011, 4:35 pm poison_us Post #1290

Back* from the grave

Old, old game, Oli was Kassadin. 'Nuff said. Finally snipping the videos and uploading. I didn't do too hot, but I did dominate mid against Akali...twice ;D Was gonna take on 3 mid but they split up, thinking she could handle it. Bitches be hatin ;)

EDIT: Funny how I forgot I was supposed to be saving the movie and was watching it instead.
EDIT2:

Skip to ...0:48, IIRC, to skip the pre-game chat. I would've snipped it more to make it 2 videos, but I figured our pre-game talks are fairly humorous, and should be included :shifty:

As a side note, for a little while the videos might not show up. I embed the video in HD, and apparently before it is completely processed it doesn't like to play even the low quality from the HD link.

Uhm, I have no idea why it's not showing up in SEN...all of the videos are both uploaded and proc--fuck. Forgot you don't use all the youtube url...

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 13 2011, 5:35 pm by poison_us.

Jan 13 2011, 6:50 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1291

Perhaps you should add the tags "League of Legends" and "Kassadin" to your videos.

None.

Jan 13 2011, 7:33 pm poison_us Post #1292

Back* from the grave

Why bother? And besides, it's not like you're in all my videos...

Jan 13 2011, 10:54 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1293

There is an urgot bug similar to the ignite bug. Where if you die when you have his thing on you, you come back with the green thing on you permanently.

Q: Does anyone else also randomly receive CDR in-game when you don't even have any items/runes/masteries/auras that provide CDR?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 13 2011, 11:23 pm by Raccoon.

None.

Jan 14 2011, 12:43 pm poison_us Post #1294

Back* from the grave

Chances are you probably have some source of tiny CDR that you forgot about, like in the offensive mastery tree (forgot %, think it's 12/3%) or utility tree (2/4/6%).

Jan 14 2011, 2:49 pm OlimarandLouie Post #1295

I like how our annie kept insisting that I was the worst mord ever because I didn't get "ONLY AR AND MR LIKE GOOD MORDS DO"

None.

Jan 14 2011, 3:20 pm poison_us Post #1296

Back* from the grave

Very nice. Meaning the score, the stupid Annie (less every stat, but still putting you down), and your Chrome's url (really 2 compliments in one there :awesome:).

Jan 14 2011, 3:33 pm Neki Post #1297

Well the fact that you got HP was stupid but armor/mr is fine. You did no damage so. :awesome:

None.

Jan 14 2011, 6:58 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1298

Morde rapes even if you build him AS.

None.

Jan 14 2011, 7:58 pm Neki Post #1299

Quote from name:Raccoon
Morde rapes even if you build him AS.
ashe rapes with frozen mallet too, amirite?

None.

Jan 14 2011, 11:02 pm poison_us Post #1300

Back* from the grave

Well, SENners, I have a 2-day weekend that will be completely dedicated to LoL. When I'm not LoLing, it's because of two things: I died LoLing or I'm fulfilling my...other needs. Like pooping blood.

Also, from now on, the first weekend of each month (ok, this is the second, but SMD) will be declared LoL Weekends. Mineral rewards will be given to games that people play with me and win. Rewards will be "communal", as in everyone gets the same regardless of performance, but "exclusive" in that if SENner A wins 3 games and SENner B wins 1, SENner A will receive 3 rewards, while SENner A receives none. Mineral rewards will have no limit; theoretically you may win an infinite sum of minerals. Mineral rewards will likely vary month-to-month, as per my budget allows. Ranked games will earn an additional 25% of the mineral reward. I will announce the mineral reward that I am setting aside sometime each Friday before the reward weekend, most likely around 5 PM EST (This one is a little late, I spent a half an hour whipping this up :massimo:)

For the record, win streaks (not including games outside of the "LoL Weekend" games) in increments of 5 (5, 10, etc...) will increase your individual mineral reward by 1 per increment. For example, if member A wins 12 games in a row, he will earn 12 mineral rewards, +5 minerals for 5-9 wins, and +6 minerals for 10-12. This will carry across weekends without any detriment whatsoever, such that a win in the next month's weekend (assuming that the win streak is unbroken) will earn a mineral reward +2 minerals for the player's 13th "consecutive" win.

Each weekend will begin promptly with games eligible for the rewards starting at 12:00 AM EST Saturday morning, and end with games that started before 12:00 AM EST Monday morning. This means that any game that starts after it is officially Saturday but before it becomes Monday is fair game for the mineral reward.

If you participate, and you do not win enough games to get minerals due to SEN's 20 mineral minimum, you will be credited for the amount owed, and an Excel sheet at the end of each weekend will have a tally of minerals owed sorted by member. Members who were credited in the previous month will be paid prior to members without pre-existing credit, such that older debts will be paid prior to new ones. No interest shall accrue, just because both my mineral bank is limited (not so much now that I'm no longer in business as the SEN Mineral Bank) and because that's highly exploitable.

Videos can and will be recorded (and hosted on Youtube), to the best of my ability to do so without compromising my gameplay. Please remember that FRAPS records .avi files up to 4 GB, and one game takes roughly 8-10 files, if it's a quick game. I have 108 GB free. You do the math.

I reserve the right to decline to A) play LoL for any reason I deem fit, and to B)...well, nevermind, A just about covers it. Remember, the rewards are not required by any means. I am doing this for your benefit, don't make me cancel it, for you or for everyone.

Also, due to my...not always feasible...means of obtaining minerals, you will most likely see a weekend that would otherwise be an "LoL weekend" cancelled due to lack of funds, or at least with a notice that no minerals will be rewarded.

With that said, let's get it on. In 6 hours. This weekend's mineral-per-win reward is 2.5 minerals. Sounds low, I know, but in a single day with even hour-long games you can accumulate minerals easily. IF mineral rewards are to be changed, they will never be lowered (so the stated reward is a minimum, never the maximum), and will retroactively benefit winners in the same weekend. This is done at my discretion, so please don't ask for an increase.

Feel free to ask me for clarification of anything in this post, at any time. Sign ups are available, I guess, but I will neither tally them nor pay them any heed.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 63 64 65 66 67127 >
  Back to forum