Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 48 49 50 51 52127 >

Nov 19 2010, 2:49 am OlimarandLouie Post #981

I figured out what actually happened to Urf the Manatee!

Read after watching

None.

Nov 19 2010, 3:23 am OlimarandLouie Post #982

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 19 2010, 12:08 pm by OlimarandLouie.

None.

Nov 19 2010, 2:19 pm ThedarKOne Post #983

What was that? Oli, Kass, and bad idea in the same sentence? Nonsense I say!

None.

Nov 22 2010, 6:18 am poison_us Post #984

Back* from the grave

Just had an epic game with Lovel, where he said that it looks like a 25-minute surrender at about 6 minutes, and we came back with one inhib down (might've been two). Lucky for us, I was recording that game, and my FPS didn't randomly drop to 2 or 3. Should have it up sometime this morning.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 22 2010, 11:13 am by poison_us.

Nov 22 2010, 7:59 pm Bar Refaeli Post #985

Not bad game except I still dislike your item build. Vlad is an amazing farmer and you should be using his ability to farm to buy more expensive items early game, instead of buying not-as-good inexpensive items early game. IMO, its not the spell vamp that makes your build bad (as most would say), but your inexpensive early game items that do.

None.

Nov 22 2010, 8:04 pm poison_us Post #986

Back* from the grave

Just like that game was a bad one for me, early game is crap :P

I was told by Olimar that the hp regen item is good for Vlad, and it's been proven a couple times that he was right. Spirit Visage is great, especially with spellvamp and his native regen on spells. It also adds some MR, when he's extremely squishy even with it. Other than those two, I don't see how it's cheap :/

Nov 22 2010, 9:42 pm Neki Post #987

I personally either go Boots -> Spirit Visage - Sorcerer Shoes - > (Soulstealer is optional here, dependent on how I feel about my play) - > Rylai - > Zhoyna - > Warmog depending if I didn't get the SS? on Vlad, and it works. :hurr:
Also, I love Loveless for getting me Riot points. :D

None.

Nov 22 2010, 10:49 pm Bar Refaeli Post #988

I usually go sorc boots > warmogs > zhonyas (usually farmed at 25-30 minutes) > rylais > item based on current situation. I always go mid and use his two nukes to get last hits, level up his pool once (yes I realize his multi target nuke is weak early game but it helps me farm 10x). I don't harass much and then the other player starts harassing me, once he gets cocky enough to fight me I just own him.

I just don't get spirit visage. It gives you just a little more healing for your spells and takes away from possible damage items you could get. Damage vlad > healing vlad. And health regen is for those nubs who get themselves harassed by enemy in lane. Overall vlad isn't that hard of a champ so whatever way you build him works.

And I usually start with red hp crystal because I can sustain myself enough with heals.

None.

Nov 22 2010, 10:51 pm poison_us Post #989

Back* from the grave

Quote from Neki
Also, I love Loveless for getting me Riot points. :D
What is this? I want RP! I don't even have anything to use them for right now, but I still want em!

I could get the new nasus skin, but seeing as how I never play him >.>

Nov 22 2010, 11:08 pm Neki Post #990

He bought you Starcraft 2, quiet. :hurr:
EDIT: @Raccoon: That's like saying "I don't get why I would get Spirit Visage on Mundo, just get dps and herp de derp."

None.

Nov 23 2010, 12:32 am Bar Refaeli Post #991

Quote from Neki
EDIT: @Raccoon: That's like saying "I don't get why I would get Spirit Visage on Mundo, just get dps and herp de derp."
Mundo is a tank and need hp regen. Vlad is a caster and needs AP. Mundo heals 70% of his total HP with his max'd ultimate so spirit visage helps him enormously. Vlad heals 25% of his damage from transfusion and some hard to calculate amount from his blood pool. That is nothing compared to what mundo can heal. And mundo needs the healing 100x more than Vlad. Vlad is already a caster with a hugabungos amount of HP so why does he need more survivability with spell vamp and heal?

None.

Nov 23 2010, 12:54 am Neki Post #992

Vlad is a tank too, have you seen his passive? :hurr: Also, I don't advocate spell vamp, only the spirit visage. Mundo also has hugabungos amount of HP, so I don't understand what you're talking about, spirit visage isn't about getting health, it's about increasing your healing. Though related, it's distinctly different.

None.

Nov 23 2010, 1:32 am Riney Post #993

Thigh high affectionado

They both need nerfs :awesome:

Problem solved.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 23 2010, 1:47 am Bar Refaeli Post #994

Quote from Riney

Problem solved.

None.

Nov 23 2010, 1:59 am Neki Post #995

Quote from Riney

Problem solved.
What? Neither of them are Garen. :awesome:

None.

Nov 23 2010, 2:48 pm poison_us Post #996

Back* from the grave

Quote from Neki
Vlad is a tank too, have you seen his passive? :hurr: Also, I don't advocate spell vamp, only the spirit visage. Mundo also has hugabungos amount of HP, so I don't understand what you're talking about, spirit visage isn't about getting health, it's about increasing your healing. Though related, it's distinctly different.
His passive isn't shit. The most I've ever gotten out of it was roughly +600 HP and +60 AP. That doesn't translate to much, especially when you see below.

Quote from name:Raccoon
Vlad is already a caster with a hugabungos amount of HP so why does he need more survivability with spell vamp and heal?
30 armor and 30 magic resistance at 18 without items.

Nov 23 2010, 3:24 pm poison_us Post #997

Back* from the grave

Separate post because I believe this hasn't gotten the attention needed. As I posted about on http://senlol.proboards.com/, Riot is full of shit:

Last night I thought of something, and it's proven true the past 3 or 4 patches. I made an Excel sheet (attached), and it shows all champions broken down into 4 tiers based on their IP cost, and 3 tiers based on RP cost. You'll notice something funny: all new champions fall into the highest (975 IIRC) RP tier. In addition, the most reworked champions fall into either the highest RP and IP, or highest RP and next highest IP.

Now I know Riot is a company that has profit in mind, but what the hell is going on when your most reworked tier, your largest tier, and your tier that gets the most new champions all happen to be the most expensive tier? This shit is fucking ridiculous.

Oh, while I'm thinking about it, if you need me to convert that into Excel 2003 or something, I will, just lemme know.

And because it wouldn't let me change the attachment:

Updated with Irelia info, no shock she's in the highest tier.

Because I'm so nice, and I need something to do, here's a breakdown:
IP Tier 1 (450), 9.4%

IP Tier 2 (1350), 26.6%

IP Tier 3 (3150), 42.2%

IP Tier 4 (6300), 21.9%

RP Tier 1 (260), 14.1%

RP Tier 2 (585), 34.4%

RP Tier 3 (975), 51.6%

Nov 23 2010, 7:02 pm ThedarKOne Post #998

Quote from Neki
Quote from Riney

Problem solved.
What? Neither of them are Garen. :awesome:
This.

None.

Nov 23 2010, 7:07 pm ThedarKOne Post #999

Also, the whole spreadsheet thing is bullshit. We all know all riot is after is money from people who will actually buy every skin they want, and pay to have the best runes and such. IMO, not worth it. Honestly, if riot keeps this up, I feel that they will eventually lose everyone to DotA 2 when/if that comes out. Or then next free AoS type game made...

None.

Nov 23 2010, 7:09 pm poison_us Post #1000

Back* from the grave

At first I has like OH NO HE DIDN'T, then I read the second sentence. Yeah, they're out to make money just like any other company is, but they're marketing under the guise of free-to-play while new champions, the people we cry most about being OP, and the most often reworked champions tend to cost the most.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 48 49 50 51 52127 >
  Back to forum