Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: League of Legends
League of Legends
May 25 2010, 6:33 am
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 47 48 49 50 51127 >

Nov 17 2010, 2:16 pm ThedarKOne Post #961

It was sad, in one game the enemy Garen had like 200 Armor and MR, and then just stacked HP with GA, and my whole team together could not kill him... that is what I call bullshit...

None.

Nov 17 2010, 2:21 pm poison_us Post #962

Back* from the grave

Quote from name:Raccoon
I know how you can make custom skins for your characters or use skins w/o buying them, but can you also swap voices of characters in a similar way? Like give Mordekaiser Annie's voice? (Not that I would ever want that..... :rolleyes: )
Unless you know how to work with hardcoded stuff, probably not. Lemme take a peek into LoL's files.

Nothing, but C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\air\assets\images\talents has some funny pictures I wish they actually put into LoL. Also, because I was bored:

Nov 17 2010, 5:47 pm LoveLess Post #963

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from poison_us

Also, most epic bloodbath that game.
I should've been in that game as Garen so I could stack MR against all 5 of you :P
Now how in the world did he get that kill... Did he look at you or something?

None.

Nov 17 2010, 8:20 pm poison_us Post #964

Back* from the grave

Quote from LoveLess
Quote from poison_us

Also, most epic bloodbath that game.
I should've been in that game as Garen so I could stack MR against all 5 of you :P
Now how in the world did he get that kill... Did he look at you or something?
Would've given some damage. The tower did all the damage, and apparently he had a debuff or something on me, which is odd because his spells do not give a debuff at all. He picked teleport and fortify, along with everyone else on his team, so that wasn't it either. Oh, I got the kill on him though so it's ok. I finally got to go b and get items, so I could continue to get more of our 2 kills. Lingie was a nub and gave up FB.

Nov 17 2010, 8:46 pm Riney Post #965

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from poison_us
Lingie was a nub and gave up FB.[/color]

That nub :massimo:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 17 2010, 8:57 pm ThedarKOne Post #966

Grrrr... I'm having LoL withdrawals :( I must play some LoL when I get home... but my homework... bah it must wait :)

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:21 am Kaias Post #967

Can't win them all
[/img]

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:25 am Echo Post #968

0-16 Yi FTW

Oh and AP Trist

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:45 am Riney Post #969

Thigh high affectionado

AP trist is fucking boss.

Also Gangplank was ment for mid lane. Nuff said

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Nov 18 2010, 2:16 am LoveLess Post #970

Tank LeBlanc > You.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 2:54 am poison_us Post #971

Back* from the grave

I might as well cross off Lingie and Riney, Lingie is so fucking absorbed in DWO and online card games that he's rarely even on LoL, and for whatever reason Riney doesn't want to accept invites.

Nov 18 2010, 4:47 am ShadowFlare Post #972

Oh, I seem to recall there being a change that gives you credit for a hit if a projectile is on the way to the target, for an assist if another champion gets the kill or a kill if no other champion would claim it.

Who is the champion that Twinblade V is using? They were still there, so the name isn't shown, and I don't see any champion in the list having that portrait.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 18 2010, 5:12 am by ShadowFlare.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 5:21 am Riney Post #973

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from poison_us
I might as well cross off Lingie and Riney, Lingie is so fucking absorbed in DWO and online card games that he's rarely even on LoL, and for whatever reason Riney doesn't want to accept invites.

Im not allowed to grab food now massa?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Nov 18 2010, 5:31 am Neki Post #974

Quote from ShadowFlare
Oh, I seem to recall there being a change that gives you credit for a hit if a projectile is on the way to the target, for an assist if another champion gets the kill or a kill if no other champion would claim it.

Who is the champion that Twinblade V is using? They were still there, so the name isn't shown, and I don't see any champion in the list having that portrait.
I think it's a Lux skin.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 5:48 am ShadowFlare Post #975

You mean a game modification? Last I saw, there wasn't a separate face image to go with each skin.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 1:16 pm LoveLess Post #976

Dunno, I never noticed it before and that's the only Lux skin I use, it's the spellthief one.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 2:21 pm poison_us Post #977

Back* from the grave

Yea, that's a Lux skin. For some reason, her post game portrait must change, when no other champion's does. Or it might just be for that skin.

Quote from Riney
Quote from poison_us

Im not allowed to grab food now massa?
Hell no. You work (play LoL) from sunup to sundown, and in your leisure time you are free to play LoL as I please. What's your brother's lame excuse?

Nov 18 2010, 5:16 pm Kaias Post #978

Quote from poison_us
Yea, that's a Lux skin. For some reason, her post game portrait must change, when no other champion's does. Or it might just be for that skin.
No, I just modified the game files so that all of her icons feature her spell thief skin instead of her butter face default. I did the same with Janna and her Hextech skin.

None.

Nov 18 2010, 5:38 pm poison_us Post #979

Back* from the grave

Meh, forgot you could do that. Smart move, I might have to do that for the lollipoppy, she looks so disgusting.

Nov 18 2010, 9:04 pm Bar Refaeli Post #980

There are many spells that give you assist even if you do not put a debuff or do any damage to the target. If you are touched by Anivia's ice wall and then a turret deals 100% damage to you, Anivia will get the kill.

EDIT:
That is so us.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 19 2010, 12:35 am by Raccoon.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 47 48 49 50 51127 >
  Back to forum