Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN intro video
SEN intro video
May 13 2010, 4:55 am
By: Jack
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Jun 24 2010, 8:45 am DevliN Post #41

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, I can go back and change it. I still hate the green glow idea a lot (it looks tacky) but I can do it again and post it.

I'm also working on another one, but this one is taking a bit longer, unfortunately.

EDIT:
Here's what it would look like with a small glow: http://www.amish-robot.com/SEN/SEN2.mov
Disregard the music, it was just something I was playing with. I don't think it really adds much to it. :/

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jun 24 2010, 9:20 am by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jun 27 2010, 8:05 pm Generalpie Post #42

Staredit Puckwork

i like it but the music should stay the same.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 8:34 pm DevliN Post #43

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, it definitely will. That music was just some I was gonna use for a different type of intro video.

My Overwatch addiction.

Jun 27 2010, 11:16 pm Centreri Post #44

Relatively ancient and inactive

I liked the music in the second one. Although, either it was low quality or it was waaaay too bassy for my poor speakers.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 11:42 pm DevliN Post #45

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Lots of bass. Lots and lots of bass.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 30 2011, 3:27 am Jack Post #46

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

New intro video I made in blender. Needs some audio. http://www.mediafire.com/?9pbzod6c3d8mzmo

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 30 2011, 4:04 am DevliN Post #47

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Sweet! Looks very cool.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 30 2011, 9:51 am NudeRaider Post #48

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Is that black and white? Because that's how it plays with my VLC and that doesn't look good imo.

Apr 30 2011, 10:21 am Jack Post #49

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from NudeRaider
Is that black and white? Because that's how it plays with my VLC and that doesn't look good imo.
Most of the colours are black and white, yeah. There's a but of blue reflection but it isn't very noticeable; i'm planning on modifying it a bit and re-rendering it as there's a few things I'm not happy with, but it took about an hour and a half to render on my parent's P4 and I don't have regular access to anything better, so it might have to wait a few days.

If someone can think of some music for it, and also if you know of something similar to glass whizzing by that'd be good.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 30 2011, 5:24 pm DevliN Post #50

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I can search through the sound effects library at work on Monday and see if there's anything there.

My Overwatch addiction.

May 5 2011, 1:21 pm Sacrieur Post #51

Still Napping

While the movie is definitely good, and so is the music, I find it leading up to something, which then leads to disappointment because it is so short =/ (not saying short is bad, but =/)

None.

May 5 2011, 1:26 pm NudeRaider Post #52

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Sacrieur
While the movie is definitely good, and so is the music, I find it leading up to something, which then leads to disappointment because it is so short =/ (not saying short is bad, but =/)
Yeah, the into is creating tension which becomes disappointment if followed by nothing.

So whatever we're slapping this in front has to be epic. ;)

May 5 2011, 3:43 pm DevliN Post #53

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Sacrieur
Are you talking about the one I made? The music can be removed and replaced in whatever editing program people use for their movies, so that seems irrelevant. :/

And Nude is right, as the intro video should be used as is for epic map teasers like SEN Arena. Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

My Overwatch addiction.

May 11 2011, 6:21 am UnholyUrine Post #54

Can someone post Video making programs such as Fraps and Wavepad ?
I'm totally new to that sort of thing...

None.

May 11 2011, 7:05 am DevliN Post #55

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

We can't post them, as they aren't free. You can try CamStudio or Taksi, though. I think a lot of people use CamStudio as an alternative to Fraps.

My Overwatch addiction.

May 11 2011, 2:16 pm Alzarath Post #56

Praetor

Camstudio's pretty good, I find Fraps better as I obtained it, though it's no good with the video editor I use. Anyone have a good video editor they'd recommend that works with Fraps format?

None.

May 11 2011, 2:35 pm payne Post #57

:payne:

Quote from name:Artanis186
Camstudio's pretty good, I find Fraps better as I obtained it, though it's no good with the video editor I use. Anyone have a good video editor they'd recommend that works with Fraps format?
If I remember well, use VirtualDub to change the file format and compress its size.

None.

May 11 2011, 6:15 pm Apos Post #58

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Artanis186
Try with blender and see if it works?

In a few years, I'll tell you to use VLMC.

May 11 2011, 6:27 pm DevliN Post #59

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

If you can get your hands on Adobe Premiere (or if you want something more powerful, AVID), that's what I use for all my stuff. They're more for serious editing, though, rather than just cutting together small Fraps videos.

I have never used Windows Movie Maker, but I've heard it is like iMovie in that it is super simplistic. If you have that, you may want to give it a try,

My Overwatch addiction.

May 11 2011, 8:04 pm Alzarath Post #60

Praetor

I'd never use Windows Movie Maker. I would like my videos to retain at least some quality. :\ I'll check out Adobe Premiere and see if that's any good.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum