Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Wanabe mapper sayin Hello
Wanabe mapper sayin Hello
Feb 18 2010, 7:42 pm
By: RetPallylol  

Feb 18 2010, 7:42 pm RetPallylol Post #1

Hey guys, glad I found this site. I get pretty pissed off when something doesn't work right or I can't figure something out in a map. Liable to hurt myself and bang my keyboard against the desk. So, yeah, this site is awesome. So many pro mappers here it's a dream come true for me. Time to get crackin and learnin map techniques and stuff! Bye now!

None.

Feb 18 2010, 7:44 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

Welcome to staredit.net (AKA: SEN) :)
But before creating many topics in our mapmaking assistance forum, make sure you search for results before using the search function inside of a forum or the main search in the navigation -> Forums -> search.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 18 2010, 7:55 pm Jack Post #3

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

WELCOME TO HELL!!! Cookie?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 19 2010, 4:02 pm Super Duper Post #4

O hai!
Dont be afraid to ask "nooby questions", thats what we are here for. But use search and wiki first or you die.
*cough*
Welcome.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 19 2010, 4:02 pm by Ciara. Reason: Dont accept anything from lil-inferno

None.

Feb 19 2010, 5:51 pm Fire_Kame Post #5

wth is starcraft

Welcome to SEN. :)

Feb 19 2010, 7:17 pm JaFF Post #6

Welcome! Be sure to check out our amazing wiki full of win and kiwis.

None.

Feb 20 2010, 8:46 am Lanthanide Post #7

Quote from JaFF
full of ... kiwis.
Fruit, bird or people?

None.

Feb 20 2010, 11:23 am JaFF Post #8

It's a SEN classic dating back to the beginning of time.

None.

Feb 21 2010, 5:32 pm TiKels Post #9

Quote from JaFF
It's a SEN classic dating back to the beginning of time.
I don't want to know how this started.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 22 2010, 3:36 am samsizzle Post #10

It started with awkward sexual experimentation.

None.

Feb 22 2010, 4:22 am TiKels Post #11

Perhaps I should have said "Explain how this got started" so you WOULDN'T tell me.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 22 2010, 10:59 am EzTerix Post #12

Welcome to SEN! ^_^

also thanks for the comment for Silent Hill, it was nice ^^

None.

Options
  Back to forum