SC2 BETA!
Feb 17 2010, 9:49 pm
By: MasterJohnny
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 >

Feb 21 2010, 7:27 pm Heinermann Post #101

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

Still updating the wiki. Here are a list of types: http://www.galaxywiki.com/wiki/Category:Types

Feb 21 2010, 8:04 pm ImagoDeo Post #102

16 V 16 COMP STOMP HERE I COME

...well, maybe...

None.

Feb 21 2010, 9:53 pm Jack Post #103

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

8v8 templesiege, here I come!

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 21 2010, 11:03 pm KrayZee Post #104

I'm still waiting for the idea where a player can join a game already in progress for custom maps (UMS), or even when one player leaves, another player can join the in-progress game to replace that player. As much as I like 32 players, or even 16, shouldn't the map size expand for the purpose of containing that many players during melee? So far, 256 x 256 is maximum from what Blizzard has told us.

None.

Feb 21 2010, 11:13 pm Jack Post #105

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Hopefully 256x256 is the max MELEE size, and UMS can be bigger. Of course, we can always scale the models and hopefully terrain, which would make the map seem bigger.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 21 2010, 11:41 pm Heinermann Post #106

So far, 256 x 256 is maximum from what Blizzard has told us.
Right, but that isn't confirmed to be the true maximum size.

Feb 21 2010, 11:48 pm Centreri Post #107

Relatively ancient and inactive

With there being underground levels and the like, it seems like there would be, at the very least, three times the maximum for use in UMS maps. Melee does, however, essentially depend on the maximum size. What would be awesome is if you could send units through an underground tunnel in melee in the general overview, and then somehow view things from their perspective there. That would allow for things like two-tiered maps. Awesome.

None.

Feb 22 2010, 12:36 am TiKels Post #108

Flood]Ouroboros ( a friend of mine ) claims he got the beta and says it isn't that good. But that's just him.

I wish I could get the Opt in client to download properly damnit! It wont download right! I keep getting incomplete dls, even after like 10 tries. I messaged technical support and got an answer back, but it didn't help. Waiting for the next reply back.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 22 2010, 3:22 am BeDazed Post #109

Whoever says SC2 isn't good just got their computer 'trash' patented.

None.

Feb 22 2010, 3:40 am KilaByte Post #110

Quote from TiKels
Flood]Ouroboros ( a friend of mine ) claims he got the beta and says it isn't that good. But that's just him.

I wish I could get the Opt in client to download properly damnit! It wont download right! I keep getting incomplete dls, even after like 10 tries. I messaged technical support and got an answer back, but it didn't help. Waiting for the next reply back.

Give me your info and I'll do it for you.
;)

I actually heard it wasn't that good either. But it looks good to me, and all I really care about is UMS anyway. So even if it does suck, we can make it not suck through our custom maps.

None.

Feb 22 2010, 4:38 am TiKels Post #111

Specify exactly what you want to know and where i can find it (if you cant find it in Run >> Dxdiag)

And what do you mean "do it for me"

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 22 2010, 7:49 am LooKe Post #112

Quote from TiKels
Specify exactly what you want to know and where i can find it (if you cant find it in Run >> Dxdiag)

And what do you mean "do it for me"

He means give him your login info and he'll play the game for you so you don't have to. :bleh:

None.

Feb 22 2010, 11:46 am OlimarandLouie Post #113

This video is win :awesome:

None.

Feb 22 2010, 1:15 pm Ashamed Post #114

Hear me Raor!!

I am getting so excited for starcraft2... Its going to be great the day we open up the editor and we will know everything!

None.

Feb 22 2010, 1:29 pm Ahli Post #115

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from Ashamed
I am getting so excited for starcraft2... Its going to be great the day we open up the editor and we will know everything!
Why are we knowing everything?
You know everything after playing with the editor a few weeks/months/years...
Except if Blizzard would give us a Galaxy Beta! But that shouldn't happen. :-(

Feb 22 2010, 8:00 pm Heinermann Post #116

Could someone please make replays with the following? (documenting replay actions)

Replay 1: Shift-select one unit, leave.
Replay 2: Ctrl-select one unit, leave.
Replay 3: Select one unit, CTRL+2 (hotkey), leave.
Replay 4: Select one unit, CTRL+2 (hotkey, select another unit, recall the hotkey(2), leave.
Replay 5: Select idle worker (button on the left), leave.

Feb 23 2010, 4:21 am PoisonHunter Post #117

that was quite an enjoyable song you posted OlimarandLouie =)

None.

Feb 23 2010, 6:51 pm Ashamed Post #118

Hear me Raor!!

lol....

" This is how Blizzard balances apparently"

None.

Feb 23 2010, 8:28 pm Heinermann Post #119

I was able to get my replays thanks to Zeeg from nibbits.

Some other things to note:

At around 1200 units, others on the minimap disappear(at least on my computer they do, it's also the time my game gets seriously slow).
You can only have 19 larvae per hatchery. Spawning more will kill previous ones.

Feb 23 2010, 9:42 pm payne Post #120

:payne:

Quote from OlimarandLouie
This video is win :awesome:
"My daughter's name will be kerrigan, but please gimme a key"
xD

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 >
  Back to forum