locked map
Oct 25 2007, 10:44 pm
By: yellowjacket  

Oct 25 2007, 10:44 pm yellowjacket Post #1

I accidentally locked my map, thinking it was finished. I was waaaaay wrong, and I was hoping, is there a way to get past the lock?

None.

Oct 25 2007, 10:52 pm NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from yellowjacket
I accidentally locked my map, thinking it was finished. I was waaaaay wrong, and I was hoping, is there a way to get past the lock?
Well, if your asking for a link to an unprotector ur wrong here. They are forbidden on this site (check site -> FAQ -> The rules).

But if you are telling us what editor you used we may be able to find a backup.

Oct 25 2007, 11:10 pm Kellimus Post #3

What program did you use to lock it?

If you knew what memory allocations (in Hexedecimal) the program changed, then you could go back into the .chk file, and edit the .chk file back to how its "supposed" to look..

None.

Oct 25 2007, 11:23 pm AntiSleep Post #4

Why did you protect it in the first place?
Anyway, if you post your map, there is nothing preventing someone unprotecting your map and giving it back to you.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 12:11 am yellowjacket Post #5

alrighty then

I used starforge by the way

and I locked it because I was stupid

Attachments:
smashbrosmelee.bak.scx
Hits: 6 Size: 60.29kb

None.

Oct 26 2007, 12:24 am Kenoli Post #6

This map is not protected.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 2:58 am yellowjacket Post #7

right, so what does that mean?

None.

Oct 26 2007, 3:02 am Joshgt2 Post #8

StarForge could never protect things as far as I knew. Although it might say that, there is always a way to 'unprotect' it. for future refference though, use like SCMDraft or something... much better than starforge

None.

Oct 26 2007, 3:03 am InsolubleFluff Post #9

for future referrence just download OSMAP because only pussies lock maps and only pussies hate OSMAP.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 3:23 am Rawr Post #10

I agree with Shocko 100%

None.

Oct 26 2007, 4:03 am NudeRaider Post #11

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from yellowjacket
Uhm I opened it with ScmDraft and it worked fine for me... what exactly is your problem? What do you mean with "locked"?

Oct 26 2007, 5:46 pm yellowjacket Post #12

alright, I opened it with scmdraft, only one problem, how the f*ck do I do triggers with it?

nevermind, I know, thanks all for your help

None.

Oct 26 2007, 7:17 pm JaBoK Post #13

Quote from Shocko
for future referrence just download OSMAP because only pussies lock maps and only pussies hate OSMAP.
That's cause only pussies use osmap to steal maps ;)

None.

Oct 26 2007, 8:18 pm Kellimus Post #14

Quote from Shocko

Quote from JaBoK
Quote from Shocko
That's cause only pussies use osmap to steal maps ;)

Tru.dat

OSMap is for losers who can't Hex Edit.

None.

Oct 26 2007, 11:21 pm Akar Post #15

For the love of God...
Just because Hex Edit is just a little bit faster, doesn't mean it is 10,000x better.

AND NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT UNPROTECTORS THAT CAN ACTUALLY MAP WORTH A DAMN!

None.

Oct 27 2007, 12:06 am who Post #16

The guy wants an unprotector because he locked his map.
I can open it with SCMDraft, but not with Starforge. Starforge doesn't have very good protection capabilities.

None.

Options
  Back to forum