Pages: < 1 2 3

Jan 8 2010, 1:31 am DevliN Post #41

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

This doesn't make any sense.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 8 2010, 1:36 am Jack Post #42

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

You would be severely limited by using machinima without triggers. No flashy effects, no dying units, it would be very bland.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 8 2010, 4:33 am MobiusOne. Post #43

TO COMBINE EVERYTHING TOGETHER:

Don't talk shit.
Join if you want to join.. Questions will be answered when you join.
Please message me if you do want to.

~M1.

None.

Jan 8 2010, 8:56 am DevliN Post #44

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

"Talking shit" and trying to figure out what it is you're trying to accomplish are very, very different. I originally thought you wanted to just make a movie map with a song playing in the background. If you're trying to record a machinima, however, I still don't get why you'd choose StarCraft since the entire thing would be overhead with tiny units. There would be no real edits (effectively using cuts, that is), and the entire time we'd just be watching units move near each other, stand, and move away or something.

Hence why I simply stated "This doesn't make any sense."

My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 8 2010, 9:59 am JaFF Post #45

MobiusOne, unless you provide some material or real ideas instead of vague ones, maybe someone will actually join your team. Although the way you've presented it makes me doubt that even more. Saying "MAKE MOVIE BY SCRIPT, NAO. I'LL TELL YOU MORE IF YOU JOIN" just isn't going to cut it. Improve your topic please or it will get locked.

None.

Jan 8 2010, 11:55 am MadZombie Post #46

MObious, your better off triggering it. Why? Because your going to spend more time telling someone to go here and another person to go "there" and your not gonna get it all in one shot. Trust me, I played the puzzling. It's going to take you way longer than you think.

None.

Jan 8 2010, 1:07 pm MobiusOne. Post #47

Quote from DevliN
"Talking shit" and trying to figure out what it is you're trying to accomplish are very, very different. I originally thought you wanted to just make a movie map with a song playing in the background. If you're trying to record a machinima, however, I still don't get why you'd choose StarCraft since the entire thing would be overhead with tiny units. There would be no real edits (effectively using cuts, that is), and the entire time we'd just be watching units move near each other, stand, and move away or something.

I don't record the whole screen.

None.

Jan 9 2010, 2:29 am DevliN Post #48

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from MobiusOne.
Quote from DevliN

I don't record the whole screen.
Quote from DevliN
I still don't get why you'd choose StarCraft since the entire thing would be overhead with tiny units. There would be no real edits (effectively using cuts, that is), and the entire time we'd just be watching units move near each other, stand, and move away or something.

EDIT:
I'm looking at this from a film-making perspective. You can't really use StarCraft as a means to make this movie well.

My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 18 2010, 2:04 am UnholyUrine Post #49

Is this thread about this?

None.

Jan 19 2010, 8:14 pm Heinermann Post #50

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

That is terrible. It's just a bunch of unit sounds being played to a song that has nothing to do with Starcraft. Even better, is there's absolutely no video, but it's being hosted on a video website.

Jan 19 2010, 8:32 pm Pr0nogo Post #51

Quote from Heinermann
That is terrible. It's just a bunch of unit sounds being played to a song that has nothing to do with Starcraft. Even better, is there's absolutely no video, but it's being hosted on a video website.

see thats wat i said but my comments get dleted i wunder wy

Jan 19 2010, 8:35 pm Super Duper Post #52

I listened to the song and it gave me gooesbumps.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum