Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
SEN Mafia #2: MOAR
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 22 2007, 10:53 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4143 >

Nov 7 2007, 7:26 am cheeze Post #761

(Ah silly SeN error)

The following people are Mafia: NerdyTerdy, Merrell, Crimson Magnum. Watch me die after this round. :)

Check out their voting pattern. (Those three are the only ones who consistently vote for the same people)

frazz :: NerdyTerdy -> Dapperdan -> DT_Battlekruser
NudeRaider :: Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#2)
NerdyTerdy :: frazz -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#3)
Laser Dude :: NerdyTerdy -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#4)
Cob :: NerdyTerdy -> DT_Battlekruser (#5)
Nimitz :: NerdyTerdy -> DT_Battlekruser (#6)
Merrell :: Dapperdan -> DT_Battlekruser (#7)
Crimson Magnum :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#8)
ToA :: Dapperdan -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#9)
omginbd :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob -> NerdyTerdy -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#10)

Votes for: Moneylover Profile (9)
Merrell Profile
WoAHorde Profile
NerdyTerdy Profile
omginbd Profile
Heegu Profile
Crimson Magnum Profile
fatalexception Profile
Killer_Kow (didn't know which bandwagon he wanted so i just put him in the biggest one)Profile
ToA Profile

Merrell :: Dapperdan (#7)

Crimson Magnum :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob (#7)
Laser Dude :: NerdyTerdy -> Cob (#8)
NerdyTerdy :: frazz -> Cob (#9)
(Neither Merrell nor Magnum went for NerdyTerdy)

frazz :: Dapperdan
:Deathhawk:~ ::Dapperdan (#2)
NerdyTerdy :: Dapperdan (#3)
FatalException :: Dapperdan (#4)
Crimson Magnum :: Dapperdan (#5)
Doodan :: Dapperdan (#6)
ClansAreForGays :: Dapperdan (#7)
Doktor Shotgun :: Dapperdan (#8)
Merrell :: Dapperdan (#9)

IMPORTANT
If their voting stuff changes now into what seems to be a pattern, which I will be able to decipher, it will be even more obvious that they're Mafia. So the best they can do now is vote by flipping a coin. You guys just got GGed.

Now I'm going to wait for someone in the Mafia to laugh at me. :)

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 7 2007, 7:37 am by cheeze.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 7:33 am MrrLL Post #762

I was never convinced Nerdy was mafia. And what the fuck, Cheeze, that's the most bullcrap theory ever, with your logic, we could conclude that the 20 other members who did not vote for Nerdy either round are also mafia.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 7:39 am Echo Post #763

I knew I was going to die. Make sure you don't vote for the people I was suspecious about. Be smart, mafia is probably playing tricks.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 7:44 am Ultraviolet Post #764

Quote from cheeze
(Ah silly SeN error)

The following people are Mafia: NerdyTerdy, Merrell, Crimson Magnum. Watch me die after this round. :)

Check out their voting pattern. (Those three are the only ones who consistently vote for the same people)

frazz :: NerdyTerdy -> Dapperdan -> DT_Battlekruser
NudeRaider :: Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#2)
NerdyTerdy :: frazz -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#3)
Laser Dude :: NerdyTerdy -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#4)
Cob :: NerdyTerdy -> DT_Battlekruser (#5)
Nimitz :: NerdyTerdy -> DT_Battlekruser (#6)
Merrell :: Dapperdan -> DT_Battlekruser (#7)
Crimson Magnum :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#8)
ToA :: Dapperdan -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#9)
omginbd :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob -> NerdyTerdy -> Cob -> DT_Battlekruser (#10)

Votes for: Moneylover Profile (9)
Merrell Profile
WoAHorde Profile
NerdyTerdy Profile
omginbd Profile
Heegu Profile
Crimson Magnum Profile
fatalexception Profile
Killer_Kow (didn't know which bandwagon he wanted so i just put him in the biggest one)Profile
ToA Profile

Merrell :: Dapperdan (#7)

Crimson Magnum :: frazz -> Dapperdan -> Cob (#7)
Laser Dude :: NerdyTerdy -> Cob (#8)
NerdyTerdy :: frazz -> Cob (#9)
(Neither Merrell nor Magnum went for NerdyTerdy)

frazz :: Dapperdan
:Deathhawk:~ ::Dapperdan (#2)
NerdyTerdy :: Dapperdan (#3)
FatalException :: Dapperdan (#4)
Crimson Magnum :: Dapperdan (#5)
Doodan :: Dapperdan (#6)
ClansAreForGays :: Dapperdan (#7)
Doktor Shotgun :: Dapperdan (#8)
Merrell :: Dapperdan (#9)

IMPORTANT
If their voting stuff changes now into what seems to be a pattern, which I will be able to decipher, it will be even more obvious that they're Mafia. So the best they can do now is vote by flipping a coin. You guys just got GGed.

Now I'm going to wait for someone in the Mafia to laugh at me. :)

This is ridiculous. Being swayed the same direction does not mean mafia. And each time I specifically worked hard to convince Crimson to vote my way, and being friends it was a lot easier. I can't explain for Merrell, but I have barely talked to him, we certainly haven't discussed voting.

Quote from EcHo
I knew I was going to die. Make sure you don't vote for the people I was suspecious about. Be smart, mafia is probably playing tricks.

That means don't vote me :)

Nov 7 2007, 8:19 am frazz Post #765

Just incase you missed it...
Quote from Merrell
1801 is the 279th prime number. Post 279 on the forums is http://www.staredit.net/?findpost=279. Dun dun dun.
Quote from WoAHorde
CAFG's killer may have been devilesk, as he had made a mod making the card GRPs.
With Doodan, he was stabbed 1801 times. 1801 is a prime number, and may also refer to a topic/member ID. He was also stabbed to death
That's double clues on devilesk. This is our first real evidence, and I'm going for it, setting aside all other suspicions for the time being.
I vote devilesk

None.

Nov 7 2007, 12:36 pm Zycorax Post #766

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I vote Ejac. Still trying to figure out a reason...

Nov 7 2007, 2:21 pm Ultraviolet Post #767

What about these theories? I think they deserve a little merit :\ Although the fact that I've been wrong twice might mean that they don't haha.

Quote from FatalException
I say Falkoner. Post 1801 was made by him, and falcons enjoy sitting in trees.

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Another thing I thought of was that falconers can use their falcons to attack, right? The dragon could be like an advanced falcon, no?

Edit: On top of that, in topic 96, Falkoner and moneylover posted, moneylover obviously wasn't who the clue was referring to (if it was a real clue), but maybe it was referring to Falk.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 7 2007, 2:27 pm by NerdyTerdy.

Nov 7 2007, 3:13 pm JordanN Post #768

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Found at the top of a tree, the corpse of Doodan was spotted. Upon getting him down and examing him, examiners determined that he was stabbed to death, being pierced with a needle exactly 1801 times.

Isnt 1801 when some food warehouse opened?

None.

Nov 7 2007, 5:02 pm Zergblender Post #769

I ssssoooo want to be a suspect. :unsure:
What do they have that I don't?

None.

Nov 7 2007, 6:31 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #770

Clues against them.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 8:46 pm Zergblender Post #771

But there's always a clue that connects to me. :><:

None.

Nov 7 2007, 10:00 pm Twitch Post #772

Ill lynch devilesk aswell he hasn't been posting much and now a few clues going on him.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 10:04 pm cheeze Post #773

God damnit. Please lynch me. You guys are so pathetic and paranoid that you'll take the most RETARDED clues and use them but not the ones that are STARING IN YOUR FACE.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 10:36 pm Demented Shaman Post #774

Quote from frazz
Quote from Merrell
1801 is the 279th prime number. Post 279 on the forums is http://www.staredit.net/?findpost=279. Dun dun dun.
Quote from WoAHorde
CAFG's killer may have been devilesk, as he had made a mod making the card GRPs.
With Doodan, he was stabbed 1801 times. 1801 is a prime number, and may also refer to a topic/member ID. He was also stabbed to death
That's double clues on devilesk. This is our first real evidence, and I'm going for it, setting aside all other suspicions for the time being.
I vote devilesk

You're all idiots. Clearly Moose is just playing around with all of your stupidity and ignorance.

First of all lets examine the actual clue.
Those who saw the grenade before it detonated noted that spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs were engraved into it.
Of course my poker map and mod are just awesome, but there's no inclusion of spades, hearts, or diamonds anywhere in the map or the mod. This is a simple misconception made by those who have not actually played the map or mod.

Moose is just trying to throw you guys off. This is why the town never wins, because you guys suck at figuring out his clues.

Now here's my theory. There are in total four suits, and the 4th person on the list is cheeze. This is also consistent with his desire to be lynched.

God damnit. Please lynch me. You guys are so pathetic and paranoid that you'll take the most RETARDED clues and use them but not the ones that are STARING IN YOUR FACE.

But go ahead and lynch me if you want, I barely visit this noob site anymore. The town's incompetence only shows how stupid the community of this site is.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 10:53 pm JordanN Post #775

Quote from devilesk
Quote from frazz
But go ahead and lynch me if you want, I barely visit this noob site anymore. The town's incompetence only shows how stupid the community of this site is.

Oh common man don't just leave because of a game.

None.

Nov 7 2007, 11:55 pm Dapperdan Post #776

He's not. :-_-:

None.

Nov 8 2007, 12:00 am frazz Post #777

devilesk: Way to gain allies.

That said, I think we should go ahead and kill cheeze. Either....
a. He's a mafia trying to cover
b. He's the town idiot (which he's not)
c. He's just being really really stupid, stupider than suits him

I say a.
I change my vote to cheeze
devilesk can wait

None.

Nov 8 2007, 12:56 am cheeze Post #778

Finally. Now I can leave this dumb game where people are dumb and join in next game. (And I fully expect me to be killed by the night. Seriously.)

Just to ensure it, I'll vote for myself too. (Warning: I will change my vote if nerdyterdy, mrrll, or crimson are only one vote away from being lynched)

None.

Nov 8 2007, 1:06 am Moose Post #779

We live in a society.

Ejac :: NerdyTerdy

Twitch :: devilesk

Zycorax :: Ejac

dumbducky :: Syphon

frazz :: devilesk-> Cheeze
Cheeze :: NerdyTerdy -> Cheeze (#2)

6 of 37 votes are in.

Nov 8 2007, 2:01 am ejac1337 Post #780

Quote from Zycorax
I vote Ejac. Still trying to figure out a reason...
Think long and hard on it.

It's weird how so many people suspect me as mafia yet there's never been a bandwagon for me.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2007, 2:06 am by Ejac.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 4143 >
  Back to forum