Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: One Big Zombie Rampage
One Big Zombie Rampage
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 19 2009, 11:11 pm
By: USS Cane
Pages: < 1 2 3

Dec 30 2009, 1:49 am MadZombie Post #41

One thing I don't like is how much time i waste at the start of the game because I can't click my right handed ghost since it's under the cover of a pile left hands with weapons. Before it was only 10 stacked units but now its 12? It was better when it was 10 with a larvae and your ghost. wtf man :l

None.

Dec 30 2009, 7:42 am Jack Post #42

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Maybe have the ghost appear for a couple of seconds before adding the stacked weapons.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 30 2009, 10:31 am USS Cane Post #43

I considering closing this topic, learn to read, this is the final version, and ofcourse as i noted everyone only points out the bad things, hypocrisy. Save your suggestions for you own maps or stop playhing this one if its that bad.
Its just priceless how ppl jump to criticize while never making anything better then what theyr criticising. Why starting with One thing i dont like, zombie? Why not One thing i do like? Then you woudnt look that strong in the eyes of other kids in here right? Lol Sen im leaving this site...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 30 2009, 10:39 am by USS Cane.

None.

Dec 30 2009, 3:13 pm MadZombie Post #44

Quote from USS Cane
I considering closing this topic, learn to read, this is the final version, and ofcourse as i noted everyone only points out the bad things, hypocrisy. Save your suggestions for you own maps or stop playhing this one if its that bad.
Its just priceless how ppl jump to criticize while never making anything better then what theyr criticising. Why starting with One thing i dont like, zombie? Why not One thing i do like? Then you woudnt look that strong in the eyes of other kids in here right? Lol Sen im leaving this site...
Reminds me of TZ (no offense ;D )

It's like we are forced to praise you to balance out the suggestion or bug we made. Have you ever thought that I would only just be saying something good that's been posted like 5 times already and I really don't feel like posting the same praise all over again. Sorry i didn't see it was "final version" But I played other versions where they used to have what I said and in the new one this is changed. So then don't fix it, cool. You are too fixed on your idea and not flexible. Yea it's your idea but instead of rage quitting the site just post "Oh no thanks I going to keep it like that" and leave it at that instead of going off on how where ragging on your map to look cool in front of our friends.

Not one person ever said "this is a bad map". If anything you have the community enjoying this map. Stop being so...touchy ;o

also, INB4 lock.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum