Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia, Round 4
Speed Mafia, Round 4
Sep 15 2009, 11:18 pm
By: Biophysicist
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Sep 27 2009, 5:39 pm poison_us Post #21

Back* from the grave

Nuderaider for epic town victory. Game will take approximately 11.9047619 milliseconds for him to figure out mafia.

That's like π2, General. I approve.

EDIT: SEN's default "pi" (π) symbol is lacking curvy smexyness.

Sep 27 2009, 7:24 pm NudeRaider Post #22

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from poison_us
[color=peachpuff]Nuderaider for epic town victory. Game will take approximately 11.9047619 milliseconds for him to figure out mafia.
Yeah, approximately... :lol:

EDIT: Also lol @ the color tag

Sep 27 2009, 8:00 pm Generalpie Post #23

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from poison_us
Nuderaider for epic town victory. Game will take approximately 11.9047619 milliseconds for him to figure out mafia.

That's like π2, General. I approve.

EDIT: SEN's default "pi" (π) symbol is lacking curvy smexyness.

More like 11.947619 x 107 minutes.

None.

Sep 27 2009, 8:02 pm Bar Refaeli Post #24

Quote from poison_us
11.9047619 milliseconds for him to figure out mafia..
o shi-

None.

Sep 28 2009, 2:06 am poison_us Post #25

Back* from the grave

That would be a true speed mafia, Raccoon.

I vote
Nuderaider for longer Speed Mafia.

Sep 28 2009, 3:47 pm Riney Post #26

Thigh high affectionado

Kay Im going to take over the role of speed mafia if TZ doesnt get his ass in gear. This shit is gone far long enough without his imput.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 28 2009, 6:35 pm Jack Post #27

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Yeah, to quote an RTS, 'START THE GAME ALREADY!'

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 28 2009, 6:50 pm Ashamed Post #28

Hear me Raor!!

lets do this!

None.

Sep 28 2009, 7:59 pm Bar Refaeli Post #29

me and poison were gonna take it over, but now im doing something with rcdf mafia, so DM feel free to take it over, and poison i cant help you yet, i want to see how well the rcdf mafia goes

None.

Sep 28 2009, 9:12 pm Greo Post #30

I could run it as well; I've run speed mafia in the past, after all ;p

None.

Sep 28 2009, 9:16 pm Generalpie Post #31

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Greo
your speed mafias did looked better than this one by the looks of it.

None.

Sep 28 2009, 11:58 pm Biophysicist Post #32

game shall start tomorrow at 4:00 PM.

None.

Sep 29 2009, 9:01 pm Biophysicist Post #33

It was a dark day in Archonville, for today would be the day its mayor died, killed at the hands of the Mafia.

"Hurry up", muttered lead assassin on the team. A veteran of these sorts of missions, he was quite skilled at all things related to the town's Mafia. He was worried about completing the mission on time. And it would be very important: They only had a few minutes before it would be too late.

They approached the door to the mayoral mansion. The door was locked, of course. No matter.

From his pocket, one of the assassins withdrew a small creature. This was, in fact, a highly trained Broodling. The Mafioso threw it at the door, which it rapidly shredded. Once inside the door, the Mafia saw another Zerg creature hovering near the ceiling: a Queen, in this case. It too had been freed from the Overmind's control and retrained to work for the Mafia. As the door opened, it began shitting Spawn Broodlings at the guards who came to investigate the noise. The way was now clear.

The Mafia quickly made their way through the house, clearing out the remaining guards with the assistance of the Broodlings. They soon reached the door to TassadarZeratul (aka the mayor)'s room.

As the door opened, TassadarZeratul was ready. He had taken a Zergling gun from the wall safe, and fired it at the lead Mafia. The Zergling fired from the gun proceeded to rip off his genitals, then his arms. Devilesk screamed in pain and went running away.

"Get the fuck back here, Evildesk!" screamed the Mafia leader, to no avail. He wasn't needed, though: The Mafia's Broodlings had already killed TassadarZeratul by the time that had happened.

The next morning, TassadarZeratul's mistress, Rainah, found his dead body. After informing the town, she killed herself out of grief. There were now two dead bodies, and the town demanded revenge.

==DAY ONE START==

[noclues]If you have not recieved a role PM, that means you are a TOWNIE.[/noclues]

None.

Sep 29 2009, 9:45 pm Lingie Post #34

"Get the fuck back here, Evildesk!"

-Corbo'd.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 29 2009, 10:00 pm Jack Post #35

The bit about the assassin being a veteran makes me think nuderaider, or one of the Dark brothers maybe.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 29 2009, 11:12 pm Bar Refaeli Post #36

i'm mafia!

None.

Sep 29 2009, 11:23 pm Jack Post #37

Ok scratch that, I vote RACCOON.

Red classic.

Sep 29 2009, 11:23 pm Bar Refaeli Post #38

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
It was a dark day in Archonville, for today would be the day its mayor died, killed at the hands of the Mafia.

"Hurry up", muttered lead assassin on the team. A veteran of these sorts of missions, he was quite skilled at all things related to the town's Mafia. He was worried about completing the mission on time. And it would be very important: They only had a few minutes before it would be too late.

They approached the door to the mayoral mansion. The door was locked, of course. No matter.

From his pocket, one of the assassins withdrew a small creature. This was, in fact, a highly trained Broodling. The Mafioso threw it at the door, which it rapidly shredded. Once inside the door, the Mafia saw another Zerg creature hovering near the ceiling: a Queen, in this case. It too had been freed from the Overmind's control and retrained to work for the Mafia. As the door opened, it began shitting Spawn Broodlings at the guards who came to investigate the noise. The way was now clear.

The Mafia quickly made their way through the house, clearing out the remaining guards with the assistance of the Broodlings. They soon reached the door to TassadarZeratul (aka the mayor)'s room.

As the door opened, TassadarZeratul was ready. He had taken a Zergling gun from the wall safe, and fired it at the lead Mafia. The Zergling fired from the gun proceeded to rip off his genitals, then his arms. Devilesk screamed in pain and went running away.

"Get the fuck back here, Evildesk!" screamed the Mafia leader, to no avail. He wasn't needed, though: The Mafia's Broodlings had already killed TassadarZeratul by the time that had happened.

The next morning, TassadarZeratul's mistress, Rainah, found his dead body. After informing the town, she killed herself out of grief. There were now two dead bodies, and the town demanded revenge.

==DAY ONE START==

[noclues]If you have not recieved a role PM, that means you are a TOWNIE.[/noclues]
I vote poison_us for a speedy speed mafia. the hurry up is a clue to his signature. and he has been playing speed mafia for a while, so he is a veteran in these kinds of things.

bandwagon, go!

None.

Sep 30 2009, 12:50 am poison_us Post #39

Back* from the grave

Quote from Generalpie
Quote from Greo
your speed mafias did looked better than this one by the looks of it.

Lol whut worse grammar?
BTW: I've played 1 game of Speed Mafia, and 1 of SEN mafia...not "veteran" material, if I may input my opinion.

Sep 30 2009, 1:01 am Bar Refaeli Post #40

yea i was just guessing there. but look at the size of that :hurr: !!!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum