I finally downloaded an up-to-date Oblivion, version 4.0.6b. I was previously working/testing Oblivion 4.0.2b.
When using 4.0.6b I no longer drop in StarQuest or Snipers maps.
The newest Snipers Bald Locks i've seen, version 1.10 which has different triggers, doesnt work.
The map posted by the SEN username "Maps" also does not drop this version of Oblivion. Heres a link
Update: 14-November-2009, 6:20PM EST
To this date Zynastor has released no EUD-Immune version of Oblivion that I can find.
To this date nubs continue to drop clean out of games of my Star Quest map.
One known issue was that Macintosh computers would drop because they happened to satisfy one or more of the EUD conditions designed to look for hacks on PC.
Now, with the brilliant thinking of FoxWolf1, also known as Wing-of-no-Wing, I have a working Anti Hack that does not drop Macs.
Thanks also goes to Morph(U) for creating Eud Keys.scx which was very helpful in this.
By testing for PC Specific Key pressing EUD values, Macs are essentially excluded/overlooked in this new AH. I have not heard of any Mac Starcraft Hacks.
Since the current Scm Draft 2 supports direct EUD condition input, all u have to do is enter these trigger's conditions (screenshots below)
Note that the Actions can be anything that is global data, so Unit Creation, Resources, etc. Anything that causes a "desynchronization" as the EUD condition is only satisfied on one players computer yet tries to change global data shared among all players computers.
When creating these triggers, in the "Players" window, you must check each human player for your map.
Update: 18-August-2009, 7:15PM EST
Thanks to Morphling for enlightening me about the current version of Scmdraft2.
It simplifies the process of adding AH to a map alot, since you dont need to Extract/Import with SCMIE.
Now it's basically:
1. Open Scmdraft2
2. Open the unprotected Snipers Bald Locks 1.09a
3. Search for the word "Memory" in the text version of the triggers in order to find the AH triggers (theres just 3 per player so its not much work)
4. Copy the anti hack triggers into notepad (you could make extra copies for Players 7 and 8 or have only the players you need)
5. Close Snipers Map
6. Open Your Map
7. Make a backup copy or a new copy with "AH" at the end of the filename
8. Open text trigger editor
9. Copy/Paste the AH triggers in from Notepad
10. Compile and Save.
Once again, fair game, or no game
I am dissapointed in how few maps have anti hack triggers in them. They are necessary because the current Oblivion no longer crashes from sprites such as Cantinas and Independent Command Centers.
I am also dissapointed in how many maps that claim to have anti hack, have a very incomplete anti hack. In [AH 2.0] Python and other popular melee maps (used in UMS in order to have spectators) fail to drop an Oblivion user if they turn on their maphack in the game lobby, before the game starts. In fact, it only detects changes of maphack state during the game, but it can be fully on from start to end with no consequences. I would know because I downloaded Oblivion and tried it.
The only map I have encountered to have TRUE anti hack is Snipers Bald Locks v1.09a.
Snipers Bald Locks will drop you if you are running Oblivion, or any other program, regardless of maphack being On/Off etc.
I copied the triggers from Snipers Bald Locks into my map, StarQuest.
In StarQuest maphack would be unacceptable as players could avoid surprise attacks, create their own surprise attacks without legitemately finding their target, and "snipe" with long range weaponry without using Comsat or making educated guesses.
Sadly, these triggers automatically drop everyone in some of my maps. I have yet to identify which specific trigger it is, assuming it's just one. Nonetheless I will put them in any map of mine that I can, because of the ridicolous advantages hacking provides to a player.
Here's how to add Anti Hack to your map: (works for Players 1 to 6 only)
Download my unprotected copy of Snipers Bald Locks 1.09a (Attached. May the maker of this map, SEN, and The Universe forgive me.)
Download StarForge (available at http://falkoner.cow.googlepages.com/Programs.html[/url])
Download SCMIE (available at http://falkoner.cow.googlepages.com/Programs.html[/url])
I also recommend Scmdraft2 as your normal map editor, but whatever.
1. Open Snipers in StarForge
2. "Save As" to make a new copy so you always have the original/backup. Call it 'AH.scx' or something.
3. Remove all triggers in StarForge except the EUD ones (In Players 1 to 6, they are near the bottom, there is three of them, and you can identify them by their illegal player numbers and unit ID numbers in their Conditions.)
4. Save & Exit StarForge
5. Open SCMIE
6. Open your stripped down "AH.scx"
7. click Export Triggers (it makes a file with .str extension, I have no idea, cant open in notepad, just go with it)
8. Close SCMIE
9. Use your normal map editor to make a back-up of your map, or a new copy (I take my map and "Save As" with an AH at the end of the filename, for example StarQuest148.scx gets "Saved As" StarQuest148AH.scx, just to be safe)
10. Open SCMIE
11. Open your map (in my example, StarQuest148AH.scx)
12. click Import Triggers, select the .str you made in step 7
13. In the box that comes up, type in "2" for Adding Triggers, so it just adds them ontop of your game's triggers. Click OK.
14. Save Map, you can just overwrite your AH since you have a backup/original without the AH in the filename
Enjoy! You may want to Protect and I recommend TinyMap, also available on Falk's Zone.
Fair game or No game.
Post has been edited 8 time(s), last time on Dec 28 2009, 8:16 pm by Tank_7.