Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: 2 New interiors
2 New interiors
Aug 5 2009, 6:02 am
By: CecilSunkure  

Aug 5 2009, 6:02 am CecilSunkure Post #1

Well, since I started my RPG for the contest coming up, I actually restarted again (lol). The RPG I had going had triggers that were just fine, but the terrain was lacking. So, I've decided to learn how to terrain, and in doing so I created a couple new interior designs for the jungle tileset. I spent about a week on this new RPG already, and it's coming together very nicely. I spent all of today creating interior designs, and 2 are original (mostly). The first one uses 4 sprites, but looks acceptable without them. The third one has a spiky ground in which makes units walk in a zigzag pattern, and features a new door, other than that the third one isn't too special.

So what do you think?

None.

Aug 5 2009, 6:08 am payne Post #2

:payne:

First one is nice.
Second one isn't very original.
Third one, which is supposed to feature new doors, isn't that impressive because those new "doors" alone in a room wouldn't look like doors at all... it's only the fact that we make a mental relation with the grass to the doors that we consider them as doors, even though they do not actually look like them.

But still, in general, I like them :D

None.

Aug 5 2009, 6:10 am CecilSunkure Post #3

Second one isn't original? Dang, I've never seen one like it ;o

None.

Aug 5 2009, 4:54 pm xYoshix Post #4

The first one is pretty good, though it could be made with less blockyness. The second one doesn't look too original because it is just mirrors of a doodad. The third was done many times. Good job, though.

None.

Aug 5 2009, 6:52 pm samsizzle Post #5

the first one looks great, the second one is pretty basic i'd say. Like yoshi said its mirrors of doodads. And the third one looks like its from crescent dyne. They look good though for interiors, so yeah. Nice job.

None.

Options
  Back to forum