Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: General Culture
General Culture
Aug 3 2009, 6:00 am
By: Corbo  

Aug 4 2009, 12:29 am Norm Post #21

Great, your stupid picture has dictated that I deserve to die based on my IGNORANCE?

Bullshit, those people don't know me, they're all ignorant. (Except the dead ones) (I guess that means only a couple of those people are ignorant)

Good painting though.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 4:09 am Corbo Post #22

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I see tons of people getting angry cause they don't get to live :P *cough*centeri*cough*
You people are missing a few of "on sight" recognizable people.

fuck you all

Aug 4 2009, 4:18 am Fierce Post #23

I found 20 in 2 minutes. Anyone else notice Osama at the top at the back of the line? :P

None.

Aug 4 2009, 4:37 am FatalException Post #24

Quote from KrayZee
Spoiler

There are some very recognizable Chinese dynasty leaders but I can't remember their names. There are many more I know of but can't get their names, yet.
You forgot Mike Tyson and Elvis. :P

None.

Aug 4 2009, 5:02 am Vrael Post #25

I probably know some by name, but not by face. I got like, Einstein and Ghandi, and that's about it.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 5:18 am DT_Battlekruser Post #26

Lincoln, Ghandi, Einstein, Mao, Napoleon, and Hitler are all soo obvious. The more I look, the more I can pick out, but some of them aren't strikingly reminiscent of anyone in particular.

I agree the crown-wearing woman at the center table is probably Queen Elizabeth II, but my first thought is that it was Catherine II the Great. Is the woman (?) above Michael Jordan Cixi? I think that's a hair ornament but it's not very clear at all. I know who the guy to the right of JFK wait.. that's not JFK, he's got a sax. His face looked like JFK. is but I'm blanking on the name.. damnit, I've seen that portrait so many times.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2009, 5:25 am by DT_Battlekruser.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 5:31 am Madroc Post #27

Anyone else notice a correlation between this thread and the age thread?

None.

Aug 4 2009, 7:37 am Falkoner Post #28

Anything that puts Michael Jordan or Jackie Chan on the same level as Hitler, Gandhi, Moses or other similar historical figures is trash. The former is trash culture while the latter is history. Nothing 'general culture' about it.

What?! You actually believed me when I said he was Jackie Chan? :P :P :P :P Seriously, as long as you know the faces of WWII people you can get tons of these.

And honestly, I searched that picture for like 5 minutes before I noticed the ridiculously obvious Shakespeare right in the middle :P

None.

Aug 4 2009, 7:47 am EzDay281 Post #29

And honestly, I searched that picture for like 5 minutes before I noticed the ridiculously obvious Shakespeare right in the middle :P
I didn't notice Shakespeare at all until I saw him mentioned in the thread.
My searching and browsing skills are like, astoundingly crappy.
And my facial recognition sucks, too, so I'm pretty much screwed here.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 8:01 am Centreri Post #30

Relatively ancient and inactive

I see tons of people getting angry cause they don't get to live *cough*centeri*cough*
You caught me. :|

None.

Aug 4 2009, 9:46 pm Syphon Post #31

Ignorant is an adjective, not a noun.

None.

Aug 5 2009, 6:31 am rockz Post #32

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I don't see jackie chan. Is he holding the guitar?

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
  Back to forum