Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia, Round 3
Speed Mafia, Round 3
Jul 29 2009, 11:45 pm
By: Biophysicist
Pages: < 1 2 3 415 >

Aug 8 2009, 11:37 pm Biophysicist Post #21

It was a quiet night in Archonville. Most of the town was asleep. There were three exceptions.

Said exceptions crept into the mayoral mansion of TassadarZeratul, leader of the town. They snuck around like spirits, slowly and quietly climbing the stairs to the room where TassadarZeratul slept.

TassadarZeratul's cat was another exception to the town being asleep. She encountered the Mafia members and started to purr, hoping they would pet her. Instead, one of the Mafiosos shot the cat in the face. Poor fluffy kitty.

The noise of the gunshot awoke TassadarZeratul. "What was that???", he asked. "Was that a gunshot???" He went to investigate.

His investigation ended with a knife to the eye.

gg TassadarZeratul.

==DAY ONE START==

[noclues]My brother has joined the game as well. I've added him (and payne) to the OP list.[/noclues]

None.

Aug 9 2009, 12:02 am payne Post #22

:payne:

Dark_Marine's avatar is a cat and his signature too ;) But Darkling's too, and his sub-title (under avatar) is a reversed message saying ''long CAT be long'' ;o
xAngelSpiritx has the word ''spirit'' in his account's name and the word ''spirit'' does appear in TZ's text.
TZ's text talk also about climbing -> Madroc's avatar is someone climbing and when you climb, you see rock all around you: ''MadROC(k)'' :O

I vote Madroc since its the best clue interpretation I have :)

(Let's see if people keep thinking I'm a f*cking retarded/useless townie ;o)

None.

Aug 9 2009, 12:25 am poison_us Post #23

Back* from the grave

/abstain [for now]

I do not believe madroc is mafia--here's why:

Ashamed's avatar features a person wielding a sword. TZ died via a knife through eye. A knife is a miniature sword.

I think only 1 of the cat-avatars is mafia, as well as xAngelSpiritx and Ashamed. I believe "climbing" was just a poor choice of words--or a false clue, like having one clue [cat] possibly leading to two players.

I require more infoz to vote.

EDIT: between the cat-avatars, I would lean more towards Dark_Marine--his cat is cute[r] and some adjectives/verbs TZ used (namely fluffy and purr) portrays a cute[r] kitty.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2009, 12:33 am by poison_us.

Aug 9 2009, 12:34 am Bar Refaeli Post #24

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
It was a quiet night in Archonville. Most of the town was asleep. There were three exceptions.

Said exceptions crept into the mayoral mansion of TassadarZeratul, leader of the town. They snuck around like spirits, slowly and quietly climbing the stairs to the room where TassadarZeratul slept.

TassadarZeratul's cat was another exception to the town being asleep. She encountered the Mafia members and started to purr, hoping they would pet her. Instead, one of the Mafiosos shot the cat in the face. Poor fluffy kitty.

The noise of the gunshot awoke TassadarZeratul. "What was that???", he asked. "Was that a gunshot???" He went to investigate.

His investigation ended with a knife to the eye.

gg TassadarZeratul.

==DAY ONE START==

[noclues]My brother has joined the game as well. I've added him (and payne) to the OP list.[/noclues]
1. Investigation = Detective.
DM was detective last game. Also, TZ got a knife in his eye during his investigation, DM got killed during his investigation, too, in last game.

2. I don't think TZ would make such an obvious clue to the cat one, and also you can't really accuse ashamed of the knife because knives are pretty common. I wouldn't cross them out, yet, though.

I vote Dark Marine

EDIT: Also, I know this is a stretch, but archons do 30 damage, and poison_us joined SEN at 7:30, Although im keeping my vote on DM

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2009, 12:41 am by Raccoon.

None.

Aug 9 2009, 12:47 am poison_us Post #25

Back* from the grave

Nice digging there. I wouldn't have known about the previous role.
I didn't mean to accuse, just throwing out what I could potentially dig up, and hoping someone could tell me I'm right or wrong.

The evidence is insurmountable, and must be attended to accordingly. It seems the purring, fluffy kitty might die twice.

Dark_Marine

Aug 9 2009, 1:42 am Ashamed Post #26

Hear me Raor!!

The only thing about the cat thing is that it just seems to easy. Why would he make it such a easy clue like that, but as of right now its also the clearest clue.
So i would have to say vote Dark_marine.

None.

Aug 9 2009, 2:11 am poison_us Post #27

Back* from the grave

He probably meant it as a way to try to confuse us--there are two players with cat avatars...

Aug 9 2009, 2:12 am Bar Refaeli Post #28

I would say DM's is more cute and fluffy than Darkling's... but thats just me :P

None.

Aug 9 2009, 2:15 am Jesusfreak Post #29

Um, did the game start? Why have I not been given my role? =/

None.

Aug 9 2009, 2:35 am Riney Post #30

Thigh high affectionado

Guys. I was DOCTOR last game. I saved rainah from dieing on night two.

I vote xAngelspiritx since were taking stupid clues, not analysing, and just pointing fingers.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 9 2009, 2:57 am xAngelSpiritx Post #31

eternal lurker

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
since were taking stupid clues, not analysing, and just pointing fingers.

NO U

I vote DM.

None.

Aug 9 2009, 3:09 am Riney Post #32

Thigh high affectionado

Hopefully there isnt a clue as dumb as a cat being existant in Mafia XIV.

Sucks when your a townie. Least you guys arent dumb enough to lynch the doctor.

Infested do me a favor and kill one of the first 3 who voted me. I have a hunch. . .

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 9 2009, 3:42 am Rainah Post #33

Meh, I don't like the clues for DM. I prefer the clue that points to xAngelSpiritx, so I vote for him.

None.

Aug 9 2009, 4:03 am MadZombie Post #34

I hate speed mafia but i really regret not joining this one. I VOTE FOR ANGEL SPIRIT.

None.

Aug 9 2009, 4:32 am Ashamed Post #35

Hear me Raor!!

I'm going to change my vote to xAngelSpiritx because,
NO U

I vote DM

I just think that xAngelSpiritx kinda jumped on the DM a bit fast and also kinda childish. I dunno just didn't like that way he did that. :)

None.

Aug 9 2009, 5:31 am Biophysicist Post #36

Quote from Jesusfreak
Sorry, must have misspelled you're name when I sent you your role PM or something.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there will be two Infesteds this game.

None.

Aug 9 2009, 5:59 am payne Post #37

Quote from Ashamed
I'm going to change my vote to xAngelSpiritx because,
NO U

I vote DM

I just think that xAngelSpiritx kinda jumped on the DM a bit fast and also kinda childish. I dunno just didn't like that way he did that. :)
This is completely stupid... -.-

Just because of the cat clue's ambiguity, we cannot risk to lynch a townie... Seriously, the clues against Madroc is just perfect: "Climb"... I mean, everything in Madroc's profile is related to climbing xD
Or you can decide to go for a the other shitty interpretation I made: TZ says "spirit" in his text -> xAngleSpiritx ;)

On a side-note, Madroc, do you climb a lot? (I do, maybe we could discuss one day about our experiences ^^ Today, in a gym, I finished a 5.11a! :D)

None.

Aug 9 2009, 6:15 am Lingie Post #38

My vote is for Angelspirit as well. 'Sides, the bandwagon was way to off for it to be coincidence. Nighty night Mafia.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 9 2009, 6:39 am payne Post #39

Quote from name:Darkling
My vote is for Angelspirit as well.
If you though I was voting for Angel, I didn't. (Just to make it clear)

I vote for Madroc!

None.

Aug 9 2009, 1:28 pm poison_us Post #40

Back* from the grave

Quote from Jesusfreak
Sorry, must have misspelled you're name when I sent you your role PM or something.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there will be two Infesteds this game.

This seems to hint at something...maybe we shouldn't lynch JF...ever... :|

Sorry, must have misspelled your name when I sent you your role PM or something.
fix't.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 415 >
  Back to forum