Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your sexuality?
Your sexuality?
Jul 29 2009, 1:59 am
By: EzDay281
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7 >

Polls
LUL*WOT
LUL*WOT
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Heterosexual 64

78%
None.
Bisexual 10

13%
None.
Homosexual 1

2%
None.
Other? 8

10%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 83 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Aug 1 2009, 9:50 am Echo Post #81

I don't go down for anyone! I'm alpha.

None.

Aug 1 2009, 2:32 pm Phobos Post #82

Are you sure about that?

Quote from Doodan
You're just uncomfortable with the unfamiliar. How do you think they feel about dicks? I got over it and now I love to give girls head.
Listen to this man.
Yam, in my opinion, as disgusting as a vagina might look, it does not look as unatural as a penis does.

this is signature

Aug 1 2009, 3:28 pm Jesusfreak Post #83

Quote from Rainah
Also, very pleasantly surprised with the amount of bisexuals/anything but pure het here. ;o

Eh, why is that a pleasant surprise? Are bisexuals somehow better than heteros now?
I hope I'm not looking forward to a future where you get made fun of for being heterosexual...

None.

Aug 2 2009, 3:50 pm Centreri Post #84

Relatively ancient and inactive

Heterosexual. So many stupid anti-conformist bisexuals running around SEN, it's rather surprising, to say the least of what's on in my mind.

:interested:

Eh, why is that a pleasant surprise? Are bisexuals somehow better than heteros now?
On an evolutionary basis, heterosexual is (usually) best. On a selfish basis, bisexual (or its derivatives) is best. I suppose it depends on what kind of person you are.
Yam, in my opinion, as disgusting as a vagina might look, it does not look as unatural as a penis does.
Yay for nature substituting chemicals in your brain for aesthetics.

None.

Aug 3 2009, 5:35 am Mr.Camo Post #85

lol, I'm straight.

I have no problem with people's choices/genetics though. If they like dicks, cool, if they like vag, cool.

None.

Aug 3 2009, 6:07 am MillenniumArmy Post #86

Quote from Mr.Camo
lol, I'm straight.

I have no problem with people's choices/genetics though. If they like dicks, cool, if they like vag, cool.
then may I think about you tonight?

None.

Aug 3 2009, 6:09 am ToA Post #87

Que Sera, Sera.

I used to think i was bisexual, but after some action with a girl i know i'm straight.

Aug 3 2009, 6:23 am Mr.Camo Post #88

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Quote from Mr.Camo
lol, I'm straight.

then may I think about you tonight?

If that's your pleasure lol.

None.

Aug 3 2009, 6:09 pm Symmetry Post #89

Dungeon Master

I'm a homophobosexual.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 3 2009, 6:38 pm Phobos Post #90

Are you sure about that?

So you like homosexual phoboses? I like where this is going :wub:

this is signature

Aug 3 2009, 8:06 pm Doodan Post #91

I won't believe people who say they're bisexual until they've had sex with both genders and liked both.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 3:04 pm The Great Yam Post #92

So people who say they're straight aren't sure until they have sex?

Come on, for fuck sake, can anyone of you stop thinking with your dicks for one second?!

How about falling in LOVE?

None.

Aug 4 2009, 6:03 pm Jesusfreak Post #93

Two problems with your theory:
1.) Love isn't directly connected to sex. Most people have sex without any true love these days, and you can love someone without being sexually attracted to them (depending on what definition of love you're using. Really, they should have like 53 different words for "love," not one word that can mean 53 different things...).
2.) There is no such thing as true love anymore. "Love" is only lust and infatuation these days :( .

None.

Aug 4 2009, 6:28 pm JaFF Post #94

Quote from Jesusfreak
2.) There is no such thing as true love anymore. "Love" is only lust and infatuation these days :( .
How do you know? I think it's just your "OMG everyone is so immoral these days, they think only about sex" bug talking.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 9:03 pm Doodan Post #95

Quote from The Great Yam
So people who say they're straight aren't sure until they have sex?

Come on, for fuck sake, can anyone of you stop thinking with your dicks for one second?!

I guess not. There are certainly confused gays that struggle to lead straight lives, no? Also, my statement was largely directed at the kids who seemingly feel compelled to claim bisexuality, but who never actually try it. To me, there is something really pathetic about some (not all) of the people who make such claims and fail to live up to them. I admit that I could be completely wrong about them, though, since I've not felt such urges, and thus, cannot completely understand them.

And as for "falling in love," you're going to find that your definition for that keeps changing throughout life. Besides, this topic is about sexuality, so it openly invites thinking with one's scepter. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 4 2009, 9:26 pm by Doodan.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 9:07 pm Mr.Camo Post #96

Yeah kids that claim they're bisexual and are really not are lame, just wait until that dick is in your ass, maybe you'll be thinking twice.

However, a bj is a bj. :bleh:

None.

Aug 4 2009, 9:47 pm Syphon Post #97

Quote from Mr.Camo
Yeah kids that claim they're bisexual and are really not are lame, just wait until that dick is in your ass, maybe you'll be thinking twice.

Yep, nothin' gay about getting your dick sucked.

None.

Aug 4 2009, 10:13 pm Mr.Camo Post #98

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Mr.Camo

Yep, nothin' gay about getting your dick sucked.

Yep.

None.

Aug 5 2009, 6:09 am The Great Yam Post #99

I hate men.

None.

Aug 5 2009, 9:10 pm lSHaDoW-FoXl Post #100

Quote from The Great Yam
I hate men.

Hopefully you don't hate me, I'm friendly!

(Moving on...)

I am very proud to state I have stolen thy homosexual poll virginity. (This means I'm the first to claim it) I feel special and very unique amongst the Staredit people (even if this was insanely obvious) Of course though this is only temporarily until I notice I'm celebrating over something entirely pointless.

It comes to me as no absolute surprise how much Bi Sexuals we have here and I'm not going to bother explaining why.

Seeing that I'm literally the only gay one here and that I knew about the Bi's do I get any rewards? n_n?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7 >
  Back to forum