Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Removed
Removed
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 25 2009, 10:35 pm
By: Excalibur
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34

Sep 15 2009, 3:47 am Neki Post #661

Except for it's totally situational. You'd be lucky to pull of a mesmerize and an ult in a team fight, especially against an AoE team. You go for the ult, here comes Tempest and he ults, gg, you're dead. You try and enfeeble their carry, oh wait, he has a bkb, you're dead from the focus fire. You pull of a sleep, oh wait, pyro stuns you and just one shotted you. Succubus is too squishy to survive realistically in a team fight late game. She is a good ganker and early game hero, but as the game goes on, she loses effectiveness. She'll work out okay if you have a good team protecting her, but otherwise, she has a harder time surviving compared to a Tree or Tempest or Jeraziah. She's still a good hero though, but late game she has a harder time standing out.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2009, 3:53 am by Ultimo.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 3:49 am ShredderIV Post #662

and behe hearts are definitely good for everyone... you know how powerful it is when an electrician is down to 400 hp with a heart and shields, and by the time he runs out of mana has 1400 hp again? it's really beast for most str heroes, especially with the dmg increase they get.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 4:12 am Phobos Post #663

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:Ultimo
Except for it's totally situational. You'd be lucky to pull of a mesmerize and an ult in a team fight, especially against an AoE team. You go for the ult, here comes Tempest and he ults, gg, you're dead. You try and enfeeble their carry, oh wait, he has a bkb, you're dead from the focus fire. You pull of a sleep, oh wait, pyro stuns you and just one shotted you. Succubus is too squishy to survive realistically in a team fight late game. She is a good ganker and early game hero, but as the game goes on, she loses effectiveness. She'll work out okay if you have a good team protecting her, but otherwise, she has a harder time surviving compared to a Tree or Tempest or Jeraziah. She's still a good hero though, but late game she has a harder time standing out.
When I play Succubus, I usually aim for tanking items. That solves the situation. If the team cannot fight a 5v2 (lol 3 disables) then the team sucks.

this is signature

Sep 15 2009, 5:19 am rockz Post #664

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

All of those things, like pikachu's/charizard's ult can be solved by some magical armor. As for some carry with an orange up, just get rid of it first.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 15 2009, 12:14 pm Forsaken Archer Post #665

I got my ass HANDED to me in a 1v1 vs soul stealer. It was horrible. Used bird to scout / get runes. Used the protection when flying across the middle lane. Just utterly raped me.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 12:31 pm Decency Post #666

Quote from name:Ultimo

You sleep their disablers first, and you need to be far enough back to avoid their initiator, but not too far that you're isolated. When you're pushing, this really isn't hard at all, you can just drop a ward or two on high ground from whatever side you think they'll come from and you're golden. If the other team is running through your team to try to focus you the battle should already be over. E click. Alt+A click. Q click R click. That's so easy to pull off, and if they are focusing you during your ult, W click.

Quote from ShredderIV
and behe hearts are definitely good for everyone... you know how powerful it is when an electrician is down to 400 hp with a heart and shields, and by the time he runs out of mana has 1400 hp again? it's really beast for most str heroes, especially with the dmg increase they get.
A Daemonic Breastplate is good for everyone too. That doesn't mean it's worth getting on everyone, especially as a core item. Those heroes I listed are near useless when they don't have their core items. A heart adds survivability, which is great if all you're trying to do is not die. But if you can't do anything, a smart team is just going to ignore you until your team's dead. At that point 6 hearts isn't going to save you. +25 damage is pretty much nothing for a melee STR hero in terms of threat, and when with the money you spent on a heart you could get a shaman's headdress AND a Portal key, which probably adds more survivability anyway as it lets you place a better initiation, plus the huge magic armor boost.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2009, 12:48 pm by FaZ-.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 8:12 pm Bar Refaeli Post #667

for madman fans, try playing a game where you get savaged mace, and you will pwn more than ever

None.

Sep 15 2009, 9:21 pm ForTheSwarm Post #668

Behemoth heart for a STR hero: adds exactly 35 damage, exactly 965 hp, and around 31 hp regen per second. Not bad at all. For agi/int, probably only 965 hp and 25 hp/second.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 10:38 pm Bar Refaeli Post #669

Guys, stop saying behemoths heart is good for every single strength hero. its not! more agility heroes have more hp than certain strength heroes. behemoths heart is hard to get, expensive, and is only good if you have a hell of a lot of hp.

take electrician for example, its very possible for chronos to have a larger hp pool than electrician. stop pooling strength heroes together

also take predator for example, insanatarious + shield breaker is only like 1.5k more exspensive, and it is a MUCH better combo on predator than a behemoths hart +1.5k item would be.

of course behemoths heart is an amazing item to have, but considering its price, it being hard to get, and there being better items out there for some heroes, all heroes shouldn't have it.

if you saw a behemoth's heart on the ground, you would be kinda crazy not to take it, though :P

None.

Sep 15 2009, 11:23 pm Neki Post #670

Heart is good for every single hero. can't get enough of those behemoth hearts, guess I forgot to turn the fog lights on.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 11:50 pm ShredderIV Post #671

of course it's also not gonna make you invincible in a 1v5 fight, but it helps survivability.

otherwise, i tend to try n get wingbow for agi heroes n staff of the master for a lotta ints, since it makes a lot of their ults better... otherwise things like thunderclaw and sheepstick are good.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 11:51 pm Bar Refaeli Post #672

staff of master is really good for devourer, even though he is a strength hero

None.

Sep 16 2009, 12:33 am Thuy Post #673

I just realize there's a hero name behemoth and the item is behemoth heart :D.
But if you're talking about the item can you try to just use the word "heart" because when you say behemoth heart i keep thinking you're talking about having the heart on the hero behemoth.

None.

Sep 16 2009, 12:58 am Kow Post #674

Well you shouldn't think that way :P

None.

Sep 16 2009, 2:28 am rockz Post #675

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

if you just say heart, how will I know the difference between that and the planeteer?

It is a stupid name, though. Call behemoth "elephander" like his ancestors, even though he doesn't have his well deserved 3500 damage hit anymore.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 16 2009, 3:22 am Thuy Post #676

Quote from Kow
Well you shouldn't think that way :P
:( maybe i should

None.

Sep 16 2009, 4:35 am Excalibur Post #677

The sword and the faith

Topic served its purpose.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34
  Back to forum