Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Removed
Removed
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 25 2009, 10:35 pm
By: Excalibur
Pages: < 1 « 31 32 33 34 >

Sep 14 2009, 4:45 pm ShredderIV Post #641

yes, and it stops both the damage from tempest's ult and keepers, adn also takes away pretty much al spell damage, so they cant tempest n nuke u like crazy, cause u wont get hurt.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 5:27 pm Phobos Post #642

Are you sure about that?

I actually meant the ults not dealing damage (Magic Immunity sounds like something) but still dragging you in (Tempest) or stunning you (Tree) etc.

this is signature

Sep 14 2009, 6:10 pm Neki Post #643

The damage isn't what kills you, it's the fact that you get disabled and can't attack back. It could still do 0 damage and it would still be useful, it's the fact that you disable the ENTIRE team. I'm not sure if the intended effect is for ultimates like that to go through BKB, so who knows.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 7:59 pm ShredderIV Post #644

anyone else hate when this happens?

i played 3 games os far today, all of them ended like the first one. In the first one, i was soulstealer, laning with moonqueen in top, we got magmus pretty good and he steamed, and i hit him with 2 nukes to kill him. wound up getting 3 kills and one death in first 10 minutes, and other team concedes...

seriously, why are people so eager to conced when it is possible to come back from a lotta stuff? like when isolated and a couple of us came back from that base rape that one time.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 8:00 pm Bar Refaeli Post #645

i was totally unaware that electricans ultimate cooldown was like 10 and the mana cost was like 50. so now i really want to try him

None.

Sep 14 2009, 10:38 pm Bar Refaeli Post #646

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from Thuy
Personally I suck with the hag mainly because I never use her. But she's pretty good if you know how to use her which I don't :{

And yes predator + insanitarius = rape :D

How bout predator with insanitarius and a heart?
predator with insanitarius and a shield breaker is better. heart isnt that good with predator, its more of a luxury item.

2nd most amazing combo: madman + savaged mace

if people start conceding after a couple of kills, then succubus would be amazing because its extremely easy to get up to 4/5 kills in the begining but in team fights succubus isnt as good

None.

Sep 14 2009, 10:51 pm Phobos Post #647

Are you sure about that?

Succubus, not good in teamfights? Lol you completely missed the reason why Succubus exists.

this is signature

Sep 14 2009, 10:53 pm Thuy Post #648

Quote from name:Raccoon
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from Thuy
Personally I suck with the hag mainly because I never use her. But she's pretty good if you know how to use her which I don't :{

And yes predator + insanitarius = rape :D

How bout predator with insanitarius and a heart?
predator with insanitarius and a shield breaker is better. heart isnt that good with predator, its more of a luxury item.

2nd most amazing combo: madman + savaged mace

if people start conceding after a couple of kills, then succubus would be amazing because its extremely easy to get up to 4/5 kills in the begining but in team fights succubus isnt as good

HEART ISN'T THAT GOOD ON PREDATOR? ARE YOU CRAZYYYYYY? Insanitarius drains your hp when activated the heart almost cancels that out so you can keep it up a lot longer! Not only it gives you about 1k more hp it also adds to your damage! It is extremely good!

None.

Sep 14 2009, 11:04 pm Neki Post #649

Heart is good on anyone tbh. And succ is good in teamfights, through she starts to lose effectiveness as the game wears on.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 11:11 pm Excalibur Post #650

The sword and the faith

I notice a lot of SEN players seem almost afraid for lack of a better word, to invest in a high tier item. I don't know if it's that you're incapable of surviving without your lower level items or that you just don't realize how much you're missing out on.

Any STR hero without a heart is a failure, plain and simple. A heart is the core build of any half decent STR hero. Example being I was playing devourer and thanks to my heart I could keep decay on indefinitely taking no damage.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 14 2009, 11:15 pm ShredderIV Post #651

the only thing i tend to keep ang not get rid of while getting higher tier items is marchers, mostly because they help run away if the fighting gets hot and your gonna die. They saved me twice today when i was bloodhunter.

also, did you see that they want to have a tournament mode? and the winner wins 10 grand. Maybe we senners should test our skills and make a team, especially since a lot of us are getting kinda good.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 11:17 pm Bar Refaeli Post #652

devourer and hart is amazing cause you get up to 65hp per second. even though predator is a strength hero, he doesnt not have amazing hp. hart is definetly a good item for every hero, cept some items are more crucial that hart for some heroes. while the best combo would be predator with insanitarius + heart + shield breaker, i think shield breaker is better than a heart, and you would only be able to get all three if you were already raping. heart is too exspensive for heroes who have low hp to have. its much better to get some other item.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 11:18 pm Neki Post #653

Quote from Excalibur
I notice a lot of SEN players seem almost afraid for lack of a better word, to invest in a high tier item. I don't know if it's that you're incapable of surviving without your lower level items or that you just don't realize how much you're missing out on.

Any STR hero without a heart is a failure, plain and simple. A heart is the core build of any half decent STR hero. Example being I was playing devourer and thanks to my heart I could keep decay on indefinitely taking no damage.

It's usually because most high tier items involve farming up a bunch of gold at the same time and keeping it without dieing. With a heart, you need to save up 3200 gold which is hard when you can't last hit, you don't get hero kills and you keep on dieing, so naturally, hack n slash looks much better on paper. Same with Wingbow, Mock of Brilliance and Totem of Kudra, they all require heavy investments to make so most new people shy away from that sort of stuff.

None.

Sep 14 2009, 11:21 pm Excalibur Post #654

The sword and the faith

Quote from ShredderIV
also, did you see that they want to have a tournament mode? and the winner wins 10 grand. Maybe we senners should test our skills and make a team, especially since a lot of us are getting kinda good.
I've already checked out the league level players, and I can tell you that as of right now, no one on SEN has a snowballs chance in hell. No one.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Sep 14 2009, 11:52 pm Phobos Post #655

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:Ultimo
Heart is good on anyone tbh. And succ is good in teamfights, through she starts to lose effectiveness as the game wears on.
I guess she does lose effectivenes as a nuker but oh well. She can cast that thing that reduces physical damage to nullify carries, she can cast mesmerize on nukers/annoying people, and disable an individual with her ult. She is good late game, but she is not longer a nuker.

this is signature

Sep 14 2009, 11:56 pm dumbducky Post #656

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from ShredderIV
I've already checked out the league level players, and I can tell you that as of right now, no one on SEN has a snowballs chance in hell. No one.
I do.

tits

Sep 15 2009, 12:15 am Excalibur Post #657

The sword and the faith

Quote from dumbducky
Quote from Excalibur
Quote from ShredderIV
I do.
GL ducky. :P

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Sep 15 2009, 1:22 am Riney Post #658

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from ShredderIV

Nobody here plays a map religiously, only making them :hurr:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 15 2009, 1:24 am ShredderIV Post #659

i say, for 10g per team, so 2g's per person, it's at least worth a shot.

None.

Sep 15 2009, 3:12 am Decency Post #660

Quote from Excalibur
Uh- for any pure tanking STR hero, that might be true. Someone like Behemoth who's an initiator first doesn't go for heart until lategame and might not get there. Or someone like Electrician who doesn't gain as much from heart, because he's using mana for everything and maybe even getting a sheepstick for the bonus mana. Or someone like Keeper who goes for a refresher orb. Or someone like Magmus or Legionnaire who go for shrunken head or shaman's headress/portal key first... etc. Heart is definitely not a core item on many of the more popular STR heroes.

Saying you should always get a heart as an STR hero is terrible advice.

As for Succubus, it's ridiculous in lategame team fights, I'm not sure how you're playing it if it's not... You can sleep their main carry or disabler for SEVEN seconds, reduce their DPS's damage by -120%, Ult someone for 5.1 seconds, and if you're any good you'll have a Totem of Kuldra too for another 3.5 second disable. I end up getting Totem and Cyclone in games reasonably often with her, especially if you solo.

Read: you can effectively disable the entire enemy team if you're good enough at microing it and choose your targets properly.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 31 32 33 34 >
  Back to forum