Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: Open RPG Ideas and Opinions
Open RPG Ideas and Opinions
Jul 22 2009, 11:24 pm
By: Jesusfreak
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Jul 26 2009, 10:27 pm lil-Inferno Post #61

Just here for the pie

Yeah, why do you think public people play bad maps like Crash RPG all the time? They want to kill and upgrade. Of course, your target audience shouldn't be public people.

Jul 27 2009, 7:44 pm Jesusfreak Post #62

Hmm. I seem to be stuck in a rut here, trying to figure out what I should place next. I'll probably pick up speed again soon, usually I map in short bursts of creativity and motivation.

Hmm, ok, so we're getting rid of the spy, the monkey king, the corrupted void (although I'll probably end up keeping it as a boss), the carrion worm, and the pantokrator egg layer (I decided that spaceships would be impossible to balance against a world armed with rifles and biplanes at the most advanced places :( .)

Also, can someone contact UnholyUrine and tell him to empty his PM box? I can't send him any PMs because his PM box is full :( .

None.

Jul 27 2009, 10:08 pm darksnow Post #63

wait if the egg layer goes bai bai, whos representing the aliens?

None.

Jul 27 2009, 10:10 pm Jesusfreak Post #64

They're being removed for the most part. The Icy Black (space) would have taken up too much space, and it's hard to balance spacefaring aliens against rifles, biplanes, and magic. D=

None.

Jul 27 2009, 10:39 pm darksnow Post #65

awwww i was looking forward to the alien invasion =O

None.

Jul 27 2009, 10:48 pm Jesusfreak Post #66

Nah, I think the world already has it's hands full with the assimilation of the elves into The Void, the gnomes trying to take over the world, mermen coming from the southeast, the false god plotting to take over the world, etc. :D

None.

Jul 27 2009, 11:19 pm UnholyUrine Post #67

I deleted some stuff from my message box now.. o.O Pm me w/e u want ?

NOOO I Liked the EggLayer! ! ! :C..

What you can do is give computers weapons/armor upgrades for the stealable vehicles.. so that when the Egg layer captures the vehicle, he/she does less dmg.

None.

Jul 27 2009, 11:30 pm Jesusfreak Post #68

Well, yah, but think about it. These aliens have the technology to build spaceships and travel to other planets. It doesn't really stand up right somehow to pit spacefaring aliens against riflemen and biplanes and then have the riflemen stand a fighting chance :bleh: .

I could probably make a non-alien egg layer though. I could easily apply the same concept to a super-intelligent race of dark insectoids or something :D .

None.

Jul 28 2009, 12:55 am darksnow Post #69

NOOO make it that the egglayer is one of the last of its species, their planet was destroyed and they are looking for a new place to colonize. with the destructino of the planet, they have only managed to save few of their important beings, and the pankrators have lost all of their technology.

booom that gives them a reason to invade earth and they aren't OD

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum