Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Mutilate this Pic
Mutilate this Pic
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 16 2009, 4:02 am
By: The Great Yam
Pages: 1 2 34 >

Jul 16 2009, 4:02 am The Great Yam Post #1

I apologize if this is full of fail:

Let's start a new forum game. Very simple rules, using Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, Irfanview, good ol' paint, whatever:
Add, change, subtract, recolor, darken, blur, sharp, whatever an aspect of a picture. Put a man in the picture. Turn him into a donkey. Put a face on a donkey. Make the donkey's head green. Turn the donkeyman into the incredible hulk. Change the background, etc. Nothing too drastic, but something noticeably altered. Also, don't use overly compressed jpgs or any format that heavily distorts the image.

Just I wanna see how much an image can be changed over time by single edits, and how much awesome win can be accumulated by it. Don't do it if you don't want. Please pwn this topic early on, mods, if it's unwarranted shit.

Let's start off with a nice scenic corn field, nothing bad ever happens there:

None.

Jul 16 2009, 4:27 am Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

To keep it ordered I propose we say "I'm next" followed by a couple of hours period to post the change else, someone else can go.

fuck you all

Jul 16 2009, 5:26 am Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

Now its a brown pond with a chaotic sky. GG I win rite?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 16 2009, 6:27 am Madroc Post #4

WTF IS THAT:

None.

Jul 16 2009, 6:29 am Riney Post #5

Thigh high affectionado

Did you put a black swan in the lake? ;o

Edit: Oops

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 16 2009, 6:47 am by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 16 2009, 6:35 am Madroc Post #6

its nessy hellooo ^^

None.

Jul 16 2009, 6:58 am Fierce Post #7

Its nessy with a poop shell!

Lol, originally it was going to be a hat.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 7:09 am Pandut Post #8

I'm just a fish

Quote from Fierce

Its nessy with a poop shell!

Lol, originally it was going to be a hat.
I guess that explains the brown water...

None.

Jul 16 2009, 5:24 pm NudeRaider Post #9

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

DM you completely missed the point. You were supposed to do one edit of only ONE ASPECT of the picture, NOT flip AND invert colors of the WHOLE thing...
The topic creator also mentioned nothing too drastic.

Jul 16 2009, 5:56 pm EzDay281 Post #10

DM you completely missed the point. You were supposed to do one edit of only ONE ASPECT of the picture, NOT flip AND invert colors of the WHOLE thing...
Hey, 'least what he did was kinda cool (except for saving it as a jpg...).
Now that there's "nessy with a poop shell", unless someone places something over it we're pretty much necessarily dealing with a joke about as funny and original as "LOLPENIS".
I'm currently installing Python(then PyGTK), and then GIMP, so I'll have something to add once all that's done.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 7:02 pm Fierce Post #11

Quote from EzDay281
Hey, 'least what he did was kinda cool (except for saving it as a jpg...).
Now that there's "nessy with a poop shell", unless someone places something over it we're pretty much necessarily dealing with a joke about as funny and original as "LOLPENIS".
I'm currently installing Python(then PyGTK), and then GIMP, so I'll have something to add once all that's done.
Don't insult nessy's poop shell :(

Lol it does suck though we need more images

None.

Jul 16 2009, 7:22 pm Vi3t-X Post #12

Needs to have "Save pictures as .PNG" in the OP.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:17 pm The Great Yam Post #13

Alright, we can give this another go if you want, but right now I'm alright with the current image (it actually did make me laugh. I guess I'm 2 years old.) Hrmm... let's start over with the corn field.

New Rules:
Save as .png. If you can't, get a program that can (Irfanview). Don't rip apart the whole picture with a major edit. Say you're going to edit, then everyone wait for that person to finish.

I think this has potential, but we need to be civil about it. Less is sometimes alot more.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:25 pm EzDay281 Post #14

Well, GIMP's being a pain in the ass, and I have nothing else that allows me any reasonably sane means to work with alpha channels (I went through the trouble of cleaning removing the background of an image to paste onto the picture, and it turns out that the software I was working with wouldn't allow me to use white as transparent...), so between that and the new image, I forfeit for now.
Save as .png. If you can't, get a program that can (Irfanview)
Hint: MSPaint can save pngs.
PrntScrn + Ctrl-V is a magical combination.

Damnit, and I wanted to replace Nelly with a snail. I had found a pretty good picture for it. Would've been cool.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:34 pm The Great Yam Post #15

Sorry. I just want this to work and not have people bitch and leave. Good luck with GIMP. =P And still put in the snail!

None.

Jul 16 2009, 8:52 pm Biophysicist Post #16

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 16 2009, 9:09 pm by TassadarZeratul.

None.

Jul 16 2009, 9:56 pm NudeRaider Post #17

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

OK, I'll go on.
Btw. nice idea TZ

EDIT:
Here you go:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 16 2009, 10:18 pm by NudeRaider.

Jul 16 2009, 10:03 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #18

Just here for the activity... well not really

Going after Nude

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jul 16 2009, 10:41 pm Zxblqcktptyjsplkn Post #19

Im after l)ark_ssj9kevin.

None.

Jul 17 2009, 3:20 am Corbo Post #20

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I like it how you people are modifying TZ's modification and not the actual picture :P

fuck you all

Options
Pages: 1 2 34 >
  Back to forum