Staredit Network > Forums > > Topic: Staff and Contact List
Staff and Contact List
Jul 1 2009, 6:13 am
By: DT_Battlekruser  

Jul 6 2009, 1:06 pm Biophysicist Post #21

I would like to write a column about modding. There don't seem to be any other modders interested in this project, so I won't focus it on any particular aspect of modding. Will try to think of a name.

None.

Jul 6 2009, 6:03 pm ForTheSwarm Post #22

Actually, I'm interested in this project, but I'm not very confident in my writing skills. :P

None.

Jul 6 2009, 9:19 pm Kaias Post #23

As far as participation and involvement goes my desire is to write an occasional article on Mapping Concepts/Techniques, but not have a biweekly obligation.

I suggest having a few categories, Ex;
SEN / Starcraft News and Events
Map Spotlight and other map Analysis
SC/SEN/Mapping Classics/History
Mapping Help/Techniques/Concepts
Modding Section

And appointing a person to head each category; not to necessarily write the article for it (though that may be very often true) but to make sure an article gets written and to find things to write about (IE Mapping Help/Techniques/Concepts Head decides the biweek article will be on Inverted locations and finds people knowledgeable in the area to either write an article about it, or at least provide information. An article on Inverted locations could include how to do it, applications for it, and discovery of it as well as some nice pictures. Next week he could try to get Heinnermann to write or help with an article on EUDs. etc)

People would then be able to write and send articles to the heads of each category as they please.

None.

Jul 7 2009, 4:59 am DT_Battlekruser Post #24

I think that can be split between 3-4 every-issue columns on different topics and a shifting feature. That way there is more consistency and we know we will have stories every time.

None.

Jul 15 2009, 7:36 am FatalException Post #25

Columnist: Quote of the Week - Starcraft Jibberjabber from Around the Net.

Pretty much a column that discusses the most recent SC and SC2 news on a quote-by-quote basis. One or two quotes per column.

None.

Jul 17 2009, 12:59 pm Aster Post #26

Oh hay guise, so I heard u need a writer?
I am willing to put in a bit of time and write a few articles; I'm an english/journalism major in college. However, I don't really think I'd want my own column, so perhaps I could be a news writer. I dunno, just throwing it out there.

None.

Aug 2 2009, 3:37 am Hug A Zergling Post #27

I completely forgot about this since I had my "projects" section closed :lol:

Anyways, I would love to partake in this. I don't know a whole lot about Mapping or Modding, but what about StarCraft outside the game? Like StarCraft the board game, the comic book, the novels...I could do something with that. I just want to be a part of this, really :P

None.

Options
  Back to forum