Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
SEN Mafia XIII: Tough Luck
Jun 29 2009, 2:45 pm
By: JaFF
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 637 >

Jul 2 2009, 12:03 pm Vi3t-X Post #61

But if the mafia form a group, can they still use their hits?

None.

Jul 2 2009, 12:12 pm JaFF Post #62

All players in groups cannot perform any night actions (except mafia group hits), this includes the bodyguards' function to protect the mayor.
Yes, the mafia can form a group, but then they won't get any hits then.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 5:38 pm Dapperdan Post #63

Quote from JaFF
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from JaFF
Everyone, persuade Shocko to stay in the game.
Forcing anyone to play against their will is a very, very bad idea.
Forcing =! persuading. :P And I'm not taking it any further - I just PMed him asking to reconsider, to which he replied that he will not. That's it.
Quote from FatalException
All members of a group are granted one extra non-regenerating night life each for the night if and only if there are no mafia palyers in their group.
I interpreted that as the group having one collective life, so if any of them were hit, they would all die. The italicized words that I added in would have made it clear to me. Also, the bolded typo is a typo.
OK. I fixed the typo and rephrased the extra life part. It should be totally clear now: each player is given an extra life and a group is formed only if the PMs are sent to me before night begins.

Dapper, would you like me to further explain some parts about grouping to you? PM me any specific questions about how I'll be doing it.

No I'm all set now... I think. Butt.... yeah nvm. Yes I do. And I'll pm you at maplantis about it.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 6:31 pm payne Post #64

:payne:

Take me, me!! ME!! :D

None.

Jul 2 2009, 6:53 pm JaFF Post #65

Quote from payne
Take me, me!! ME!! :D
Done.

I'm discussing grouping with Dapper now. Perhaps it will be tweaked before the game starts.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 6:58 pm Norm Post #66

Well, hurry so we can get this show on the road. Do you think it would be possible to start sometime tomorrow?

None.

Jul 2 2009, 7:33 pm Dapperdan Post #67

Quote from Norm
Well, hurry so we can get this show on the road. Do you think it would be possible to start sometime tomorrow?

Probably not (this is just me speaking though). I think we should wait till after July 4th weekend and start on the 6th or 7th... but it's really up to jaff.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 7:51 pm JaFF Post #68

Quote from Norm
People are still signing up, so there is no need to hurry at all.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 8:55 pm Lingie Post #69

Quote from JaFF
Please write the names fully and correctly. We have MorphLing and DarkLing, and I don't want to see someone placing a hit on 'ling' or 'lingie'.

I didn't know I was that popular.. So who decided to hit Lingie?

Also, in. I should actually be in this one unlike last one, due to.. unrelenting circumstances.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 2 2009, 9:01 pm JaFF Post #70

It would be awesome if we got 32-35 players. ^^

Dapper, check your inbox @ ML please.

None.

Jul 2 2009, 9:50 pm Vrael Post #71

w00t! Count me back in, our hotel has free interwebz!

None.

Jul 2 2009, 10:08 pm JaFF Post #72

Quote from Vrael
w00t! Count me back in, our hotel has free interwebz!
Glad to see you back in the game. :)

None.

Jul 2 2009, 10:08 pm FatalException Post #73

Quote from name:Darkling
Also, in. I should actually be in this one unlike last one, due to.. unrelenting circumstances.
Way to go to jail, noobface. :P

None.

Jul 2 2009, 10:14 pm Hug A Zergling Post #74

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from JaFF
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from JaFF
Everyone, persuade Shocko to stay in the game.
Forcing anyone to play against their will is a very, very bad idea.
Forcing =! persuading. :P And I'm not taking it any further - I just PMed him asking to reconsider, to which he replied that he will not. That's it.
All members of a group are granted one extra non-regenerating night life each for the night if and only if there are no mafia palyers in their group.
I interpreted that as the group having one collective life, so if any of them were hit, they would all die. The italicized words that I added in would have made it clear to me. Also, the bolded typo is a typo.
OK. I fixed the typo and rephrased the extra life part. It should be totally clear now: each player is given an extra life and a group is formed only if the PMs are sent to me before night begins.

Dapper, would you like me to further explain some parts about grouping to you? PM me any specific questions about how I'll be doing it.

No I'm all set now... I think. Butt.... yeah nvm. Yes I do. And I'll pm you at maplantis about it.

Hehe...you said "butt"

@Moose Are you going to allow members play if you notice that they just joined SEN for mafia?

None.

Jul 2 2009, 10:15 pm Lingie Post #75

Quote from name:Darkling
Way to go to jail, noobface. :P

HAY FUCK YO-..

..Yeah. It was totally enjoyable. Also, remind me to kill DM for sharing my personal life.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 3 2009, 7:32 pm Lethal_Illusion Post #76

I'll sign up.

None.

Jul 3 2009, 7:34 pm Kaias Post #77

Sign me up, son.

None.

Jul 3 2009, 7:48 pm JaFF Post #78

I smell epic in the air. :)

None.

Jul 3 2009, 8:00 pm Dapperdan Post #79

Quote from JaFF
I smell epic in the air. :)