Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Moose is Awesome
Moose is Awesome
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 18 2009, 5:59 am
By: WoAHorde
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >

May 19 2009, 8:02 pm Vi3t-X Post #41

And JUST that one day. :P

None.

May 19 2009, 8:07 pm Echo Post #42

Let's all celebrate at banned camp.

None.

May 19 2009, 8:32 pm Dem0n Post #43

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Orrrr, we could all give him this awesome pokemon card!

xD

May 19 2009, 9:39 pm kidblaze Post #44

LOL! Guys, it is clea that we all agree moose does a good, scatch that, a great, scratch that too, A SUPER AWSOME... AWSOME JOB at running this site, and basically all I've done was antaginize him, and make it harder to run SEN. We should all just make him one big mod full of a bunch of moose chaeacters, vs. other animals. And by we, I mean you, becuase I don't have enuogh space on my laptop to downlaod all of the plugins for the mods :D And anothek thing, what about Yoshi you guys? The founder of our very own SEN, the greatest Blizzard Entertainment Forum and dowlaod site in the histery of the before, current, and after lives. Yoshi picked there two out well. He picked IP becuase he pays all of the bills for running SEN. And minimoose is a trustworthy guy whom has alot of time to run SEN. Minimoose does alot (problebly more than anyone else) more with SEN to make it better than it is now. He may be the true hero in all this, but the little things count too. I Give credit to all of these SEN moderators and such, for making this what this is now:

Yoshi, Minimoose 2707, isolatedpurity, Merrell, [Doodan]:], Corbo[MM], DT_Battlekruser, Falkoner, Oo.JamaL.oO,
A_of-s_t[MM], Rantent, fritfrat, MillenniumArmy, Killer_Kow, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Akar, and Clokr_

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 19 2009, 9:47 pm by kidblaze. Reason: alor of missing Rs, my R button is broke

None.

May 19 2009, 9:45 pm Phobos Post #45

Are you sure about that?

Want him to rest? Do not act like a retard.

this is signature

May 19 2009, 10:28 pm Fierce Post #46

Quote from kidblaze
LOL! Guys, it is clea that we all agree moose does a good, scatch that, a great, scratch that too, A SUPER AWSOME... AWSOME JOB at running this site, and basically all I've done was antaginize him, and make it harder to run SEN. We should all just make him one big mod full of a bunch of moose chaeacters, vs. other animals. And by we, I mean you, becuase I don't have enuogh space on my laptop to downlaod all of the plugins for the mods :D And anothek thing, what about Yoshi you guys? The founder of our very own SEN, the greatest Blizzard Entertainment Forum and dowlaod site in the histery of the before, current, and after lives. Yoshi picked there two out well. He picked IP becuase he pays all of the bills for running SEN. And minimoose is a trustworthy guy whom has alot of time to run SEN. Minimoose does alot (problebly more than anyone else) more with SEN to make it better than it is now. He may be the true hero in all this, but the little things count too. I Give credit to all of these SEN moderators and such, for making this what this is now:

Yoshi, Minimoose 2707, isolatedpurity, Merrell, [Doodan]:], Corbo[MM], DT_Battlekruser, Falkoner, Oo.JamaL.oO,
A_of-s_t[MM], Rantent, fritfrat, MillenniumArmy, Killer_Kow, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Akar, and Clokr_

SUCK UP IS OVER 9000!!!!!

You can't just give credit to those people on that list anyway. You have to give credit to the community as a whole.

None.

May 19 2009, 10:36 pm kidblaze Post #47

[quote from fierce]SUCK UP IS OVER 9000!!!!!

You can't just give credit to those people on that list anyway. You have to give credit to the community as a whole.[/quote]
First of all, I dont know what you just said. Second of all, I don't really know most of these people, but I give credit to them becuase they were chosen by admins to be moderators, shoutbox moderators, etc. Yoshi put IP and Moose in charge for a reason, and being chosen by one of these two must mean that you're a trustworthy, hard working person. In fact, right now, I have given Minimoose 2707 every reason to ban me from this website, but he didnt yet. That kind of makes me feel better about him still thinking I shouldn't be banned, and scared, because he might ban me soon or when I'm offline. *gulp*

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 19 2009, 10:40 pm by kidblaze. Reason: fixed some grammer problems ^^

None.

May 19 2009, 11:14 pm Centreri Post #48

Relatively ancient and inactive

SUCKUP KID BLAZE IS SUCKUP.

Otherwise, we need Moose's address to send him strippers. Who knows his address?

None.

May 19 2009, 11:22 pm Polkaman Post #49

Lets make a WHEN MOOSE ATTACK game.. pewpew

None.

May 19 2009, 11:27 pm kidblaze Post #50

[quote from Mp)Polkaman] Lets make a WHEN MOOSE ATTACK game.. pewpew[/quote]
SWEET! Now that's a great idea :thumbup:

None.

May 19 2009, 11:31 pm Moose Post #51

We live in a society.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=suckup&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=suckup&fp=Li-R6mbKWrc
Also, see "Google Rule, The" in the rules.

May 19 2009, 11:35 pm kidblaze Post #52

Wait, I still don't get it that well.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 19 2009, 11:37 pm by kidblaze. Reason: what?

None.

May 19 2009, 11:42 pm Forsaken Archer Post #53

Quote from kidblaze
[quote from fierce]SUCK UP IS OVER 9000!!!!!

You can't just give credit to those people on that list anyway. You have to give credit to the community as a whole.
First of all, I dont know what you just said. Second of all, I don't really know most of these people, but I give credit to them becuase they were chosen by admins to be moderators, shoutbox moderators, etc. Yoshi put IP and Moose in charge for a reason, and being chosen by one of these two must mean that you're a trustworthy, hard working person. In fact, right now, I have given Minimoose 2707 every reason to ban me from this website, but he didnt yet. That kind of makes me feel better about him still thinking I shouldn't be banned, and scared, because he might ban me soon or when I'm offline. *gulp*[/quote]
You really don't know a whole lot here. I would just be quiet.

None.

May 19 2009, 11:43 pm Magicide Post #54

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Quote from kidblaze
Wait, I still don't get it that well.

Get out.

May 19 2009, 11:44 pm WoAHorde Post #55

kidblaze, GTFO.

This is for appreciating what someone has done for you, not being a pathetic suck up.

None.

May 19 2009, 11:48 pm Magicide Post #56

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

I forgot to show my appreciation to the community.

There we go. I feel better now.

May 19 2009, 11:49 pm Vrael Post #57

Quote from kidblaze
Lol you only got like half the mods.
http://www.staredit.net/?p=staff

None.

May 20 2009, 12:12 am Vi3t-X Post #58

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Orrrr, we could all give him this awesome pokemon card!

xD
Widescreen?

None.

May 20 2009, 12:37 am Demented Shaman Post #59

Quote from name:Almost Alive
Want him to rest? Do not act like a retard.
Haha, I make sure Moose always has something to do.

None.

May 20 2009, 1:35 am kidblaze Post #60

[quote from WoAHorde] This is for appreciating what someone has done for you, not being a pathetic suck up.[/quote]
I have my reasons for posting on this thread. You shuold read what I post before you start getting mad about my mier presents. read this carefully:
[quote from me (duh)] In fact, right now, I have given Minimoose 2707 every reason to ban me from this website, but he didnt yet.[/quote]

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >
  Back to forum