By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

May 15 2009, 11:15 pm Syphon Post #41

This.

None.

May 16 2009, 2:13 am Vi3t-X Post #42

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
A world where my hallucinations are real. AND there's no StarCraft. That would be the worst ever.

Hell would be thousands of TZs and no girls
But TZ is a girl. No wait...

None.

May 16 2009, 2:20 am ForTheSwarm Post #43

A world where TZ stalks me 24/7. When he captures me, he forces me to fap to TZ pr0n while he stands naked and watches.

None.

May 16 2009, 2:35 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #44

Just here for the activity... well not really

Quote from Syphon

This.
Apple may suck, but that building design is sexy

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

May 16 2009, 3:25 am Vi3t-X Post #45

That's both bad taste, and bad architecture.

None.

May 16 2009, 3:32 am Mr.Camo Post #46

Quote from Lord Malvanis

Third Hell:
Being forced to live with my mom forever, and she never dies.

Sounds like someone is grounded and upset about it!

None.

May 16 2009, 3:36 am Corbo Post #47

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Vi3t-X
I know why it's bad architecture, but do YOU?

fuck you all

May 16 2009, 3:52 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #48

Just here for the activity... well not really

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Vi3t-X
No, but he knows what major he should take for it. ;o

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

May 16 2009, 3:54 am Corbo Post #49

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Quote from Corbo
Quote from Vi3t-X
No, but he knows what major he should take for it. ;o
And I know what major he definetely shouldn't take :P

fuck you all

May 16 2009, 6:24 am MillenniumArmy Post #50

Quote from Vi3t-X
Civils - 1, Architects - 0

None.

May 16 2009, 6:42 am UnholyUrine Post #51

Hell = BAD Rock Music at full blast

None.

May 16 2009, 8:31 am Corbo Post #52

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Quote from Vi3t-X
Civils - 1, Architects - 0
Actually, I believe that was made by an engineer lolololol.

Ya, designed by steve jobs and his VP lololol

fuck you all

May 21 2009, 12:56 am FatalException Post #53

On loop.

ALL.

THE.

TIME.

None.

May 21 2009, 1:34 am TriggR_HappE Post #54

At home with my parents. Sorry it's not creative, but I assure you it sucks.

None.

May 21 2009, 1:38 am Demented Shaman Post #55

Stuck in a hotel room with two other people.

IM BEING WITTY.

None.

May 21 2009, 1:53 am LoveLess Post #56

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

In a world where there is no sound and rooms filled with doors that lead to other rooms of the exact same design and they are all looped together.

None.

May 21 2009, 2:16 am Dapperdan Post #57

Quote from FatalException
On loop.

ALL.

THE.

TIME.

This is the best answer yet. This and cats actually. (almost all of) You people are incredibly boring and repetitive. Hell is where the only hints of culture available are found in this thread.

Actually that's not quite boring enough if I'm shooting for a 'boring hell'. It'd need to be somewhere where I'm completely unstimulated intellectually. Like in a class at school that is way below my level. Other people would be there. They'd just be putting you down all the time and everyone would start fights at the drop of a hat. Actually hell could very easily be just a terrible version of school. Full of completely boring classes and then completely awful classes, like "Jonas Brothers Apprecation 1" where they teach you about all the musically genius in their music.

Actually the worst would be undergoing sensory deprivation with all kinds of creepy crawlies all over me. And rabid dogs barking and running around and shit. That would suck balls.

None.

May 21 2009, 2:38 am Demented Shaman Post #58

Quote from Dapperdan
On loop.

ALL.

THE.

TIME.

This is the best answer yet. This and cats actually. (almost all of) You people are incredibly boring and repetitive. Hell is where the only hints of culture available are found in this thread.

Actually that's not quite boring enough if I'm shooting for a 'boring hell'. It'd need to be somewhere where I'm completely unstimulated intellectually. Like in a class at school that is way below my level. Other people would be there. They'd just be putting you down all the time and everyone would start fights at the drop of a hat. Actually hell could very easily be just a terrible version of school. Full of completely boring classes and then completely awful classes, like "Jonas Brothers Apprecation 1" where they teach you about all the musically genius in their music.

Actually the worst would be undergoing sensory deprivation with all kinds of creepy crawlies all over me. And rabid dogs barking and running around and shit. That would suck balls.
My answer owns. You just suck.

None.

May 21 2009, 2:47 am A_of-s_t Post #59

aka idmontie

Hell would be having a computer with SC2 installed, but no outlets to plug it into.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 21 2009, 2:49 am Dapperdan Post #60

Quote from name:(NH2)2CO
Quote from Dapperdan
On loop.

ALL.

THE.

TIME.

My answer owns. You just suck.

Your answer was better than mine. But there are like 50 different people that just say the same things over and over again about listening to bad music and no sc and 'fapping'.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum