Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XII: Clueless
SEN Mafia XII: Clueless
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 13 2009, 4:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1120 >

May 25 2009, 3:50 pm Moose Post #161

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Echo :: Shocko
Doodan :: EzDay281
Vi3t-X :: JaFF
Hitok1r1 :: Echo
Zycorax :: Darkling
payne :: JaFF
Almost Alive :: JaFF (3)
Doodle77 :: Hitok1r1
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: Shocko
JaFF :: Vi3t-X
DT_Battlekruser :: Vi3t-X
Shocko :: Vi3t-X
lil-inferno :: Vi3t-X
EzDay281 :: Vi3t-X (5)

14 of 20 votes.

May 25 2009, 3:57 pm JaFF Post #162

How soon will night start?

None.

May 25 2009, 7:53 pm Phobos Post #163

Are you sure about that?

I vote forVi3t-X.

Andrew with a flower.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 25 2009, 8:10 pm by Almost Alive.

this is signature

May 25 2009, 8:16 pm Echo Post #164

It's funny how DTBK and shocko jumped right into voting vi3t-x right after JaFF voted for him. Those 3 were also part in getting a doctor killed last round. I will keep my vote on Shocko.

EzDay281 :: Paravin.
Zycorax :: Paravin.
Shocko :: Paravin.
Rainah :: Paravin.
Vi3t-X :: Paravin.
FlyingHat :: Paravin.
Doodan :: Paravin.
JaFF :: Paravin.

None.

May 25 2009, 8:20 pm JaFF Post #165

Quote from name:Bill Clinton
It's funny how DTBK and shocko jumped right into voting vi3t-x right after JaFF voted for him. Those 3 were also part in getting a doctor killed last round. I will keep my vote on Shocko.
It's funny how EcHo mentions that we voted for someone who turned out to be a doctor to make his case seem stronger without realising that we had no way of knowing, even if all three of us were mafia. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 25 2009, 9:24 pm by JaFF.

None.

May 25 2009, 8:21 pm Echo Post #166

Even so, you guys were trying to get someone innocent killed.

None.

May 25 2009, 9:04 pm EzDay281 Post #167

And you totally have undeniable proof that Shocko was mafia and that therefore our choice was of any significance at all, I'm sure.

None.

May 25 2009, 9:31 pm Echo Post #168

No, I'm just saying that it is suspicious that those three were the ones to either jump in immediately or sway the vote away to someone else.

Let's compare the voting so far with the day before.
EzDay281 :: Paravin.
Zycorax :: Paravin.
Shocko :: Paravin.
Rainah :: Paravin.
Vi3t-X :: Paravin.
FlyingHat :: Paravin.
Doodan :: Paravin.
JaFF :: Paravin.
And the fact that DTBK directed the votes against Paravin.
JaFF :: Vi3t-X
DT_Battlekruser :: Vi3t-X
Shocko :: Vi3t-X
lil-inferno :: Vi3t-X
EzDay281 :: Vi3t-X (5)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 25 2009, 9:37 pm by Bill Clinton.

None.

May 25 2009, 9:38 pm Lingie Post #169

Echo's right. I'm voting Shocko.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

May 25 2009, 9:49 pm JaFF Post #170

No, he's not. Because you both jumped onto the Shocko bandwagon without any reason what so ever the very first day. He just created another bandwagon to save himself, which proved effective and Paravin was killed. However, nobody had any information (including Shocko) about Paravin's role. So voting Shocko just because he was the initiator of a doctor's death is pointless and not helping the town in any way, because it is not an indication of his role.

This time, however, instead of voting Shocko just for no reason at all, how about you vote for someone who has a higher probability of being mafia based on behavior analysis? Shocko's bandwagon killing a doctor says nothing, since nobody knows anything except how they behave. However, Vi3t-X is much more suspicious based on him voting for me in a low-profile fashion when most normal players would just ignore me or tell me not to create any more confusion.

Vi3t-X is the smartest choice at the moment. Go with it, and your chances of winning will be much higher.

None.

May 25 2009, 9:54 pm Echo Post #171

Right. Just because Vi3t-X voted for you because you stated you were mafia. I think he thought you were trying to clear suspicions on yourself by saying you were mafia or you were actually admitting to be mafia.

I already stated in a post above that my reasons of voting for him after that day was not only because he turned out to be doctor, but was because of the amount of people who supported him in it. Probably the majority of the mafia supporting that vote.

I wouldn't support a "townsperson" or MAFIA who used deception to lure his suspicions away.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 25 2009, 10:06 pm by Bill Clinton.

None.

May 25 2009, 10:04 pm JaFF Post #172

Quote from name:Bill Clinton
he turned out to be mafia, but was because of the amount of people who supported him in it. Probably the majority of the mafia supporting that vote.
Nobody "turned out to be mafia" yet, but I'm planning to change that by killing Vi3t-X right now. And as for the amount of supporters, the same could be said about your bandwagon against Shocko. And since Paravins death does not add any suspicion to Shocko, the people who supported him are just as suspicious as the ones who supported you.

Just go along with me on this one even if you don't really believe me. You'll see that Vi3t-X is the best choice. Just put a bit of faith in me, and it will be rewarded. Besides, I have one external 'sign' of me being on the right way (a Skype conversation). I can't reveal who I was talking to or what we were talking about, but it made me very confident in my actions. I am very, very sure that Vi3t-X is mafia.

None.

May 25 2009, 10:06 pm Echo Post #173

It was a typo. I meant to type doctor.

None.

May 25 2009, 10:30 pm Vi3t-X Post #174

Uh. So I come back to see my head on a chopping block.
All I really have proof to say is that you're wasting your votes. :P

Good luck winning JaFF. Another day will go bye, and your mind will forever be taunted by those loyal you have killed. :)

To show good faith, however. I will change my vote to ABSTAIN.

None.

May 25 2009, 11:15 pm JaFF Post #175

[quote=name:Vi3t-X]Good luck winning JaFF. Another day will go bye, and your mind will forever be taunted by those loyal you have killed. :) [quote]
Uhhh. No it won't. I'll be killed at night despite the dodge anyway. :P

None.

May 26 2009, 1:39 am InsolubleFluff Post #176

Echo has a grudge against me. A pinch of salt is needed.

A) I did not start the bandwaggon on Para, I merely had to choose. Para or Zombie. It was most unfortunate to lose a doctor saving a doctor.
B) I didn't jump on straight away, I originally voted JaFF.

As far as I'm aware, all three of us are non connected and communication is strictly topic.

None.

May 26 2009, 2:30 am DT_Battlekruser Post #177

Echo, while you're thrashing around like that, would you like to provide some convincing reasoning of who we should lynch? I don't put a lot of stock in Jaff's reasoning, but it's better than nothing, and nothing is what we have otherwise. I am reasonable convinced that Jaff is not mafia, so I might as well go along with him for now.

None.

May 26 2009, 3:28 am FlyingHat Post #178

I vote for JaFF.

Really, there is absolutely no point in arguing.

None.

May 26 2009, 10:14 am Echo Post #179

Quote from name:Shocko
Echo has a grudge against me. A pinch of salt is needed.

A) I did not start the bandwaggon on Para, I merely had to choose. Para or Zombie. It was most unfortunate to lose a doctor saving a doctor.
B) I didn't jump on straight away, I originally voted JaFF.

As far as I'm aware, all three of us are non connected and communication is strictly topic.

Lol what grudge? There is nothing to admit to you or am jealous of anything, so don't even play that card. Seems like you are the one bringing outside attacks into a forum game.
A of ST is a giant crusty gash who evidently needs to stop getting hit by two black men at the same time and chill the hell out.

Bring on SEN Awards, AofST is obviously campaigning for worst moderator.

Also, 'today or tomorrow' == 2 days? from now?

I don't recall you EVER stating to decide on paravin. or zombie.
Out of desperation I'm revealing my role as Doctor. Detectives can check me at night, I've nothing to hide.

I vote Paravin. in order to save my life, please don't let stubborness kill me.

Your original vote for JaFF does not mean shit. Like I said before, deception seems to be a major card for mafia this round. If I remember correctly, you abstained first to seem all innocent.
This is absolute mayhem... I abstain.

None.

May 26 2009, 10:39 am InsolubleFluff Post #180

Almost every game you vote me from day one. What grudge?

Post 123 is my decision of MZ or Paravin..

Everyone was voting random people, JaFF was claiming to be mafia and all sorts. That's why I abstained. I voted JaFF in order to keep myself alive. His theory is somewhat more justified than stabbing in the dark, so vi3t-x is a more solid bet.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1120 >
  Back to forum