Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: D-Day: Desolation RP
D-Day: Desolation RP
Apr 14 2009, 1:03 am
By: Polkaman  

Apr 14 2009, 1:03 am Polkaman Post #1

Hai guys. I've been working on this RP map, my first. I'd like to present to your:

D-Day: Desolation RP

It was made based off of NameOfHonor France RP or something like that.

I like my things organized, so stuff should be easily found. Here are some short facts about the RP.

It has a Gun/Missile floor trap option.
You may create Disabled Bunkers, allowing fire.
There are specific squads you can create through a quick spawner.
A tech button, allowing builds to everything in a second.
Capital Ships, allowing Unloading and Loading. More depth about this for those of you that don't know how to use it later.
Special, small spots for your Capital Ship's interior. Optional, you can just surround a piece of land and call it Interior too.
Lights and Computer Rally/Roam.
Mortar, Mortar Blowing-Upping. :D
Able to take from Computer and Neutral, and also give to players.
Small, pre-built cities.
Ability to place special buildings as well as addons.
Unit Recycle.

[ C A P I T A L S H I P S ]

A capital ship, is well pretty much a main ship. It has a large health, and can attack pretty well too. But that's not why a Capital Ship is important. There is a Loading/Unloading Bay, which allows you to load units into it and unload units off it. To begin, design your ship's interior with whatever you want. A pre-built piece of land is avalible for you in the bottom-right corner. When you're done, select the place where units will enter your ship and get off it. The location you choose should fit a 2x3 Beacon. When you've found it, go to the place on the bottom where it has an egg (Unload, Load) and the Loading/Unloading Bay. Step on the Bay, and you will create one wherever your Spawner is. If you accidently place it in the wrong place, you can set a mortar and blow it up, or just use the Kill You option. After you place your Bay, you may unload and load! Just move your ling to the Unload to move all your grounds units from the Bay to under your ship. To load, simply move the ling to the Load section next to the Unload, and all units under your Capital Ship will appear on the Bay. That's pretty much it for Capital Ships!

[ D I S A B L E D B U N K E R S ]

Theres two things to do with the Disbale Bunker command. You may make it invisible and set it on fire so it looks like just fire, or load units then Disable it. If you want to make a fire, first create a bunker where you would like the fire to be. Then, move your Spawner under it and select the Set 35% option by the bottom right of the screen. (You may also do 10, 25, 50, etc) Then, optionally you may turn the Bunker invinsible so nothing can destroy it. Now, disable! You will find this option right next to where you found the Set 34%. If not all the bunkers are disabling under your Spawner, move it some to the right. Now, the bunker says Disabled, and it look sinvisible. Also it has fire. Now move your Spawner underneath the bunker and use your ling to give it to the computer, Yellow. This will make you lose vision, and now you have a piece of fire! This method can also be used to create invisible barricades. Good luck!

I hope you like this RP! Please give me some feedback on it. It's my first one, so I want to know what can be changed and improved.

Thanks!

Attachments:
RP D-Day Desolation v1.scx
Hits: 13 Size: 213.69kb

None.

Options
  Back to forum