Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Most important poll ever
Most important poll ever
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 3 2009, 2:34 am
By: Demented Shaman  
Polls
SHOULD I GET MYSELF BANNED FROM SEN?
SHOULD I GET MYSELF BANNED FROM SEN?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes (post how as well) 25

74%
None.
No 9

27%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 34 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 3 2009, 7:12 pm Demented Shaman Post #21

Quote from Devourer
Barack Obama, stupid name-change by the way.
It's better than your name.

Quote from Devourer
I actually kinda hate you, but it's not up to me/us to get you banned.
It was never up to you or anyone else. Making a suggestion doesn't get me banned, because I am the one who has to go through with it to get myself banned.

Quote from Devourer
If you don't feel welcome on SEN you don't need to visit it.
I don't feel unwelcome at all.

Quote from Brontobyte
It's pointless to post things that devilesk will not do. I'm willing to bet that if devilesk does get banned it's because he asked for it, rather then because he broke the rules. :-_-:
I would be able to do almost everything suggested already. I asked Moose if he would ban me and he said no because it would be no fun.

Quote from JaFF
devi is the symbol of periods at SEN. :P Sometimes he's pink and fluffy and then he can suddenly go insane. His full cycle takes a bit longer than 28 days, though.
I never go insane.

Quote from ClansAreForGays
What did black beard do when people thought he was getting soft? HE KILLED HIS BEST FRIEND FOR NO REASON.

you know what you must do.
I like the blackbeard example, but I do not know what I must do. :hurr:

None.

Apr 3 2009, 7:17 pm MadZombie Post #22

Quote from name:Urine

What did black beard do when people thought he was getting soft? HE KILLED HIS BEST FRIEND FOR NO REASON.

you know what you must do.
I like the blackbeard example, but I do not know what I must do. :hurr:
SHOE ON HEAD!

None.

Apr 3 2009, 7:22 pm Devourer Post #23

Hello

Quote from [DeVouReR]:]
And why? I never changed my name so far.

It was never up to you or anyone else. Making a suggestion doesn't get me banned, because I am the one who has to go through with it to get myself banned.
I said that it is not up to me. Stupid?

So why are have created this topic? I don't get it....

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 3 2009, 7:38 pm Demented Shaman Post #24

Quote from Devourer
And why? I never changed my name so far.
Whether you changed your name or not is irrelevant. How is my name not better than your name?

Quote from Devourer
I said that it is not up to me. Stupid?
And I never said that it was up to you which is why your post was pointless in the first place.

Quote from Devourer
So why are have created this topic? I don't get it....
Duh.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 7:41 pm Hug A Zergling Post #25

Ooh. I thought "Urine" Was "Unholy".

I wish I knew that.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 7:41 pm Demented Shaman Post #26

I must reiterate what Corbo said in the shoutbox last night.
[Corbo[MM] -- You people are so not creative.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 7:55 pm Riney Post #27

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Ooh. I thought "Urine" Was "Unholy".

I wish I knew that.

Only #88 has ever had a yellow name.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 3 2009, 8:01 pm Brontobyte Post #28

Quote from Brontobyte
It's pointless to post things that devilesk will not do. I'm willing to bet that if devilesk does get banned it's because he asked for it, rather then because he broke the rules. :-_-:
I would be able to do almost everything suggested already. I asked Moose if he would ban me and he said no because it would be no fun.[/quote]

Okay, hack into sen then.

Exactly... You don't have the testicular fortitude to do something of this nature.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 8:16 pm Vrael Post #29

Slowly begin adding subliminal messages into your posting, except you have the make them really tiny, like one or two words so that even people who usually notice them won't notice them at first. To accomplish this, you're probably generally going to have to make the length of your posts a bit longer so that people get afraid of the "wall of text" and decide not to read it all, but then if you properly place your subliminal message or whatever, you might actually be able to get away with posting like 6000 flames, and other types of nonsense like the following. When the cat entered the house and began verballizing its disgust at the state of the gibberish convetion in Madrid, a great number of things pertaining to the welfare of homeless spatulas fell from the sky and laid upon the fireplace near the boat. Unfortunately, nothing anyone could have done would have started this except for the reading of a very long ugly poem by aldwin b. jackleburry, but really no one cared a great deal about the cat and the spatulas downfall anyway. In fact, they were so apathetic that seventeen cows were newly branded that day with irons in the shape of mount everest http://www.staredit.net/topic/2821/2/, which promptly proclaimed the rising of a new nation. In light of these events, the grasshoppers and crickets formed an alliance of such magnitude that the mighty paperweights had no other choice but to begin devouring themselves in a hasty attempt to ensure equallity for all rock and roll players. Such a thing never seems to work, and the efforts of the desk lamps were naturally in vain, but the aformentioned dead squirrel really had no effect on the situation whatsoever. Of course, this is just a suggestion about one way to get yourself banned and if you posted stuff like this six thousand times I'm sure you would eventually gain banned-ness.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 8:18 pm Hug A Zergling Post #30

Give a picture of yourself mooning us in the shoutbox.

None.

Apr 3 2009, 11:35 pm Demented Shaman Post #31

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Brontobyte
I would be able to do almost everything suggested already. I asked Moose if he would ban me and he said no because it would be no fun.

Exactly... You don't have the testicular fortitude to do something of this nature.
I would be able to do almost everything suggested already.
If I knew how to hack I would do it. :-_-:

None.

Apr 4 2009, 12:40 am ClansAreForGays Post #32

You newfags know it was DEAD that hacked sen right?

Send emails to Blizzard telling them you represent the SEN community, telling them how stupid they are and how SC2 sucks balls, and that we would never want their stupid beta keys even if they wanted to give us some.

Apr 4 2009, 12:43 am NudeRaider Post #33

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Send emails to Blizzard telling them you represent the SEN community, telling them how stupid they are and how SC2 sucks balls, and that we would never want their stupid beta keys even if they wanted to give us some.
Actually I would support such an email.

Apr 4 2009, 12:56 am Demented Shaman Post #34

Who are the noobs that voted no?

None.

Apr 4 2009, 1:15 am Brontobyte Post #35

Quote from name:Urine
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Brontobyte

I would be able to do almost everything suggested already.
If I knew how to hack I would do it. :-_-:

Upload a virus to the database then.

None.

Apr 4 2009, 1:38 am bajadulce Post #36

I voted NO because every site needs a user#88 to make fun of.

None.

Apr 4 2009, 3:05 am Doodan Post #37

The fact that no one else could get away with a topic like this for this long says something. What that is exactly, I'm not sure, but it says something.

>>Locked

None.

Options
  Back to forum