Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: SC2 = Rock paper scissors
SC2 = Rock paper scissors
Oct 1 2007, 8:45 am
By: mikelat
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Nov 13 2007, 4:00 am yenku Post #81

Quote from ~:Deathawk:~
Quote from yenku
Uh, I'm going to give the gods of balance a chance. If I don't like it, I won't play it. But from what I've seen, Blizzard never fucks up too big on balance.

EDIT: Chiu and Dethawk. You're both dumb. I am the superior. I understand that there are "DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS".
I don't play WC3, but I understand it is quite balanced (thus making it a good game in combination with its graphics and wide range of options in-game) and the professional scene is very similar to that of SC.

I don't know anything about time wasting MMO's so I'm not going to bother talking about those.
Are you trying to say I don't understand why somebody couldn't like games such as WC3 and WoW? Because I can understand why they don't like the games, but to call them terrible?
Perhaps my definition of terrible is different, but it sounds like
My problem is you're saying everything Blizzard makes is great, when W3 and WoW are terrible games. I would rather play W2 than W3.
is going farther than Chui.'s personal feelings towards the game. However, Chui has yet to actually make an argument why the games are "terrible".. so..

PS : It's Deathawk, with an A. <3
Perhaps I'll put more effort into spelling names correctly.
If I was "trying" to say you couldn't understand that, I would have said that. I didn't. So don't get defensive against nothing. I did however argue that a game like WC 3 can be considered good based upon my knowledge

None.

Nov 13 2007, 4:03 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #82

It seemed you were inferring with
I understand that there are "DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS".
that neither I or Chui. understood it.

In that case, lo siento. =)

None.

Nov 13 2007, 7:11 am frazz Post #83

Kellimus, are you really so desperate for allies?
I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings that badly, but I tend to try not to carry on spite that way. I would appreciate it if you could do the same.

Centreri: Don't believe everything you read. If you really care, I can send you a couple topics that make Kellimus look like, well, I'll not say. =D

Finally, since Kellimus is attempting subversive defamation of my character, I'll just go public with my mudslinging.
http://www.staredit.net/?topic=820&s=0
Hey hey, make sure you read the first two posts of Kellimus on the first page. This is my first encounter with Kellimus. Please, tell me I'm the aggressor. Tell me I'm the fight starter and insult initiator. Please.

You may notice I'm responding to Kellimus after I said I would stop. I had not counted on him attempting to publicly defame me. Not cool man.

None.

Nov 13 2007, 1:44 pm Moose Post #84

We live in a society.

Okay kids, if we're done posting about StarCraft II here, I'm just going to lock this.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum