SEN Mafia XI
Feb 13 2009, 9:10 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1842 >

Feb 22 2009, 7:34 pm Doodan Post #301

Quote from ForTheSwarm
Quote from name:From Day 1 post
fear and panic-stricken

The people in Jaws had fear and were panic-striken. Possibly pointing to Doodan.

Yes, the panic-stricken town in EVERY mafia game must be pointing to me as well.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:39 pm InsolubleFluff Post #302

The game I was mafia moose used my poetry... 'shocked' and 'light' or 'energy' don't point to me. As Echo pointed out... no name clues...

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:56 pm EzDay281 Post #303

And the guy himself wasn't smiling, because he had a 3 ton shark racing towards him.
And Moose was the one we're talking about smiling, not the mafia.
All the spearing nonsense is just a coincidence.
woahwut.
Next time I'm mafia, I'll have a perfect defense ready for every clue against me evar.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 8:03 pm Doodan Post #304

Quote from EzDay281
All the spearing nonsense is just a coincidence.
woahwut.
Next time I'm mafia, I'll have a perfect defense ready for every clue against me evar.
Quiet you, before I break out Chewbacca.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 9:46 pm Vi3t-X Post #305

Whatever, I was just posting random interpretations. You don't have to agree with them.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 9:47 pm Echo Post #306

Quote from name:Shocko
Everyone that did interps on me admitted to the weak ties. You said the smiling thing last game and i was The Avenger... Holy shit, what's your beef?
That's all you have? That's worser than people saying "I was mafia last game, so how can I be mafia this game!?"

None.

Feb 22 2009, 10:27 pm InsolubleFluff Post #307

And your post was worse than me saying "it's you who needs forgived." But seriously... why the grudge?

None.

Feb 22 2009, 10:52 pm Echo Post #308

And your post was worse than me saying "it's you who needs forgived." But seriously... why the grudge?
Grudge? This is mafia.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 10:57 pm A_of-s_t Post #309

aka idmontie

Quote from Doodan
The so-called "clues" against me fail hard. As I've already said, that scene in the movie deals with the guy yelling for the shark to "smile" (I shouldn't have to point this out, but he wanted a clear shot at the air tank and not for the shark to actually sport a grin). And the guy himself wasn't smiling, because he had a 3 ton shark racing towards him. All the spearing nonsense is just a coincidence.

But if these non-clues still ring in your ears after the next round of clues, then you are welcome to waste your votes on the innocent townie that is me.
OF COURSE!!! WHEN SOMETHING ACTUALLY DOES DEAL WITH SOMEONE IN MAFIA, IT IS NOT A CLUE BECAUSE WE ONLY LYNCH PEOPLE WHO ACT SUSPICIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doodan, yippie kayay mother fucker. You've been caught, now die.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 22 2009, 10:58 pm InsolubleFluff Post #310

Quote from name:Bill Clinton
Grudge? I'm mafia.
fixed

None.

Feb 22 2009, 10:59 pm ForTheSwarm Post #311

GRUDGE? THIS IS MAFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed.

Quote from Doodan
Quote from ForTheSwarm
Quote from name:From Day 1 post
fear and panic-stricken

The people in Jaws had fear and were panic-striken. Possibly pointing to Doodan.

Yes, the panic-stricken town in EVERY mafia game must be pointing to me as well.

You didn't have the Jaws siggy in EVERY mafia game.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 11:08 pm A_of-s_t Post #312

aka idmontie

Quote from ForTheSwarm
You didn't have the Jaws siggy in EVERY mafia game.
And suddenly the blood thirst townies made logical sense and had a gleaming hope of winning the game.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 22 2009, 11:13 pm InsolubleFluff Post #313

Mafia killing Echo (If he's not mafia) would also help...

Pointing this out because it's there to be pointed: towns secret vs AofST's title.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 11:31 pm Echo Post #314

Grudge? I'm mafia.
fixed
That's just sad. Seems like you have a grudge. Keep it out of this game please. Thanks ^^

None.

Feb 22 2009, 11:35 pm InsolubleFluff Post #315

shox holds 0 grudges. This is Mafia.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 11:59 pm NudeRaider Post #316

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

shox holds 0 grudges. This is Mafia.
I can confirm this. He wasn't even angry at me stealing so much information last game.

Feb 23 2009, 12:33 am InsolubleFluff Post #317

YOU DID WHAT!!? ;)

None.

Feb 23 2009, 1:32 am NudeRaider Post #318

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

YOU DID WHAT!!? ;)
:lol:

Feb 23 2009, 2:00 am MadZombie Post #319

Quote from Vi3t-X
1) His siggy character is from JAWS.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/
Key refrence

2) "Smile you son of a bitch!"

I THINK ITS SMILING. DO U?

3) "Well there's your problem!" Refrence to how Moose didn't know how the hell he got attacked, and why he was hopeless.

4) "He knew it was futile because they would kill him anyway" In JAWS, its futile to resist against a shark, because it would kill you anyways. Of course, the shark did die to an explosion.

Aside from that, the "preserved the secret of the town" line may actually be attributed to something a president may have done (noting how there are shitloads of presidents now).

Sorry for my late interpretations. Its just a heads up.

Okay, since you didn't say "BRO THESE ARE PRETTY WEAK CLUES BUT HERE GOES" i'm going to assume you think you did a really good job.

1. Doesn't really belong on the list does it?
2. Are you trying to take credit for the worldwide known "Smiling = 'smile you son of a bitch' in doodans sig" clue? that stupid shark pic isn't persuasive.
3. LOLWAT
4. In RL, its futile to resist against a shark, because it would kill you anyways. srsly.

Your clues didn't really bring anything new to the table. For the record I don't know Doodan like that to be defending him for a good reason. I'm saying this for the lulz, tho half these posts are too. :ego:

O wait random interpretaions. nvm.

None.

Feb 23 2009, 2:19 am Vi3t-X Post #320

Zombie, you need to understand that I only point out random things. Very, very random things.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1842 >
  Back to forum