Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia XI
SEN Mafia XI
Feb 13 2009, 9:10 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1742 >

Feb 22 2009, 7:59 am Echo Post #281

Sorry Flying. I did it just to save Dark_Marine. Anyways, this death = more likely that Shocko is mafia.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:59 am Hitok1r1 Post #282

Quote from name:Bill Clinton
Sorry Flying. I did it just to save Dark_Marine.

Good strategy, brah!

None.

Feb 22 2009, 8:47 am InsolubleFluff Post #283

Echo, explain how the townie I was trying to save, makes me more likely to be mafia? For the record, don't just Bandwaggon DM tomorrow... We'll have plenty clues to interpret and we never know... DM could have been a townie... just logically he should have been lynched, not FlyingHat. Good Job town!

None.

Feb 22 2009, 9:04 am Echo Post #284

Quote from name:Shocko
Echo, explain how the townie I was trying to save, makes me more likely to be mafia? For the record, don't just Bandwaggon DM tomorrow... We'll have plenty clues to interpret and we never know... DM could have been a townie... just logically he should have been lynched, not FlyingHat. Good Job town!
The clues was either you or Flyinghat. Flyinghat is down.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 10:45 am NudeRaider Post #285

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Clearly DM is the prime suspect now. But I find it interesting how Echo broke the tie just before day end...
Let's not forget this, should DM turn out to be Mafia.

Feb 22 2009, 10:49 am InsolubleFluff Post #286

Is anyone else reading the same bullshit from Echo or is it just me?

None.

Feb 22 2009, 4:38 pm Vi3t-X Post #287

Shocko was trying to save Hat, ironicly, Hat voted for Shocko.

FlyingHat :: Shocko (3)

What does this mean?

None.

Feb 22 2009, 4:54 pm Vi3t-X Post #288

The barrel of the gun was cold against Mini Moose 2707's head. He didn't understand how they were able to get here. How they were able to get past his bodyguards. How he was unable to defend himself as they questioned him.

He answered their questions. All of them. They believed every word out of his mouth. Mini Moose 2707 didn't care if he was lying or telling the truth. He knew it was futile because they would kill him anyway. When they were finished with him, Mini Moose 2707 was shot. He fell face forward into the ground.

If they stuck around, they might have learned that Mini Moose 2707 was smiling because he had preserved the secret of the town. They attributed his laughter to delusion because he had just been shot. They left instead. Mini Moose 2707 used his last bit of strength to help the town. Breathing desperately, he traced "mafia" on the ground next to him to let them know who had killed him. He wasn't sure if he was writing in his own blood or his own brains. Nevermind, he thought. There was nothing more that he could do. Mini Moose 2707 finished his last work and gave in to the inexorable fading of his consciousness.

That is what happened last night in Moosetown. An otherwise ordinary town where extraordinary events were about to take place. Situated on a hill, the inland town overlooked a lush forest on all sides. The sun rose on Moosetown. The mayor didn't come into work that morning. His aides went looking for him and found that couldn't quite make it to the town hall because there was a hole through his head that stopped him from getting up.

Green designates Doodan.
1) His siggy character is from JAWS.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/
Key refrence

2) "Smile you son of a bitch!"

I THINK ITS SMILING. DO U?

3) "Well there's your problem!" Refrence to how Moose didn't know how the hell he got attacked, and why he was hopeless.

4) "He knew it was futile because they would kill him anyway" In JAWS, its futile to resist against a shark, because it would kill you anyways. Of course, the shark did die to an explosion.

Aside from that, the "preserved the secret of the town" line may actually be attributed to something a president may have done (noting how there are shitloads of presidents now).

Sorry for my late interpretations. Its just a heads up.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 5:34 pm InsolubleFluff Post #289

I think they arn't as good as the DM clues but I think it's a good start. What should we look for (assuming he was mafia) in the day post?

None.

Feb 22 2009, 5:55 pm A_of-s_t Post #290

aka idmontie

LOL FAIL. Flyinghat was an innocent townie.

I agree with ALL of those clue interpretations. And look how Flyinghat dies, he's speared, and guess what happens in Jaws?!!??1 The shark is speared as well.

Doodan is the next to be slated.

I bet I'm going to die tonight, or the mafia will keep me alive so I look like I'm mafia. Dun dun dun. Or maybe I AM mafia and I'm trying to trick everyone. Who knows? Let's just hope I live through the night.

WEEeeeee TRIPLE EDIT:

My mafia suspect list just in case I die through the night:

Doodan -> as stated above
Jaff -> Jamie and Adam -> "Well there's your problem"
Bill Clinton -> "secret"
They believed every word out of his mouth. Mini Moose 2707 didn't care if he was lying or telling the truth.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 22 2009, 6:07 pm by A_of-s_t.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 22 2009, 7:05 pm Lingie Post #291

I agree with AofST, the good clues we have are against Doodan, and not so much Shocko or DM.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Feb 22 2009, 7:06 pm Echo Post #292

Saying shit like that isn't really defending yourself.

Bill Clinton -> "secret"
I don't know where you got that, but I hope you know I did a name change right after first clue was given. Names are most likely not part of clues, otherwise moose would've restricted it.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:11 pm InsolubleFluff Post #293

Bill Clinton -> "secret"
I don't know where you got that, but I hope you know I did a name change right after first clue was given. Names are most likely not part of clues, otherwise moose would've restricted it.
No, was a question as to whether any1 else was reading the bullshit from ur side of the interwebs

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:12 pm Echo Post #294

Bill Clinton -> "secret"
No, was a question as to whether any1 else was reading the bullshit from ur side of the interwebs
Apparently not, since your the one that's posting mostly useless infos. I'm sorry that you don't like the clue interpretation of the smile against you? You're clearly invalid.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:23 pm InsolubleFluff Post #295

Everyone that did interps on me admitted to the weak ties. You said the smiling thing last game and i was The Avenger... Holy shit, what's your beef?

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:27 pm Doodan Post #296

The so-called "clues" against me fail hard. As I've already said, that scene in the movie deals with the guy yelling for the shark to "smile" (I shouldn't have to point this out, but he wanted a clear shot at the air tank and not for the shark to actually sport a grin). And the guy himself wasn't smiling, because he had a 3 ton shark racing towards him. All the spearing nonsense is just a coincidence.

But if these non-clues still ring in your ears after the next round of clues, then you are welcome to waste your votes on the innocent townie that is me.

None.

Feb 22 2009, 7:31 pm Riney Post #297

Thigh high affectionado

But you have to remember,

Quote from name:From Day 1 post
fear and panic-stricken

Are fear and panic striken people shocked? HMMM Shocked...shocko...

We know whos mafia based off dieing patterns mafia, give us yer best ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Feb 22 2009, 7:32 pm Devourer Post #298

Hello

DT_Battlecruser changed his name? omg? possible?

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 22 2009, 7:33 pm Riney Post #299

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Devourer
DT_Battlecruser changed his name? omg? possible?

Which means we cant just vote for him cause hes DTBK. HES NOT DTBK ANYMORE! ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Feb 22 2009, 7:33 pm ForTheSwarm Post #300

Quote from name:From Day 1 post
fear and panic-stricken

The people in Jaws had fear and were panic-striken. Possibly pointing to Doodan.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1742 >
  Back to forum