Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: **Mini-Game Party REMASTERED**
**Mini-Game Party REMASTERED**
Jan 12 2009, 11:42 pm
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 14 >

Jun 3 2009, 11:54 pm payne Post #221

:payne:

SO!!!
When is V3 coming out?
I had an idea, btw, for the famous new "hardcore mode" where some mini-games gets altered a bit:
For the Pedestrian Crossing one, what about implementing RED LIGHTs that stops the players from moving for a certain time? Maybe just at the end?

None.

Jun 5 2009, 6:04 am UnholyUrine Post #222

*cough* my "Challenge Mode" idea .. *cough*

None.

Jun 9 2009, 11:07 am USS Cane Post #223

Give up guys, hes not making another ver

None.

Jun 10 2009, 10:38 pm MillenniumArmy Post #224

Quote from USS Cane
What makes you say that?

None.

Jun 11 2009, 12:40 am UnholyUrine Post #225

looks at watch Looks at Calender ... Flips through countless pages.... ..

:-(

None.

Jun 16 2009, 3:43 pm USS Cane Post #226

sorry dude but i know theres a lack of motivation to do anything to a finished map, i know that from expiriance, maybe prove me wrong -.-

None.

Jun 16 2009, 5:16 pm payne Post #227

MA, come on...
You MUST finalize this!
Do it for Stevie Ray Vaughan, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Genesis, myself and yourself! :D

None.

Jun 18 2009, 11:49 am USS Cane Post #228

BTW MA sorry if i banned you once from my game, there was like 2 MilleniumArmy that joined my game at same time so if was u.. i tought they were spoofs lol o.O

None.

Jun 20 2009, 4:03 pm payne Post #229

Lol, USS_Cane, sorry for the last time ;)
Actually, I finally beat this Impossible (Crepuscular) all in one game (took us exactly 4 hours).
May I force you to come play a last time with me? I'll leave any game (except Puzzling 2) for you :D

None.

Jun 20 2009, 6:48 pm Hug A Zergling Post #230

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Quote from USS Cane
What makes you say that?

Quote from MillenniumArmy
And, with this I am retiring from Starcraft Map Making.

None.

Jun 21 2009, 5:15 pm USS Cane Post #231

Already shift+deleted my sc folder payne. 2 late.

None.

Jun 21 2009, 9:28 pm payne Post #232

Why are you still "wasting your life" around here then? ;)
Seriously, I play starcraft ALOT and it doesn't affect my real life at all...

None.

Jul 19 2009, 5:15 pm PIESOFTHENORTH Post #233

Yesterday I accidentally discovered a new exploit that I hope gets fixed soon.

In the zergling race where you have to burrow to avoid mutalisks, if you move your zergling as close to the edge as possible, then just keep running and get killed, it will says "Unit Unplacable: Flag and then you respawn in the center of the race, which if you do it at the start means you're ahead of everyone.

Anyway, while you're at it, think you could fix the bug in the lurker dance game where sometimes the lurkers spawn but never burrow and just sit there? it's really annoying having to rehost when that happens.

None.

Jul 19 2009, 10:00 pm Devourer Post #234

Hello

I love the WTF thing, but how do you get killed? The most left-side civ? Or just pure random?

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 19 2009, 10:54 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #235

Quote from Devourer
I love the WTF thing, but how do you get killed? The most left-side civ? Or just pure random?
Im pretty sure it's just random, maybe uses switches?

None.

Jul 20 2009, 5:51 pm UnholyUrine Post #236

Anyway, while you're at it, think you could fix the bug in the lurker dance game where sometimes the lurkers spawn but never burrow and just sit there? it's really annoying having to rehost when that happens.

It's a weird glitch, and MA is removing some games that may be contributing to this glitch.. .Also, he is putting a back-up trigger that'd detect if the lurkers are doing anything (I don't know how :P).. and end the game if need be.

And btw.. good find :O

None.

Jul 20 2009, 5:58 pm Demented Shaman Post #237

Why can't you spawn them burrowed? Does that not work?

None.

Jul 20 2009, 7:37 pm UnholyUrine Post #238

They are spawned burrowed...
It is just that when you die.. you become a flag for a while.. and then you respawn burrowed.

None.

Jul 22 2009, 5:01 am MillenniumArmy Post #239

Quote from PIESOFTHENORTH
Yesterday I accidentally discovered a new exploit that I hope gets fixed soon.

In the zergling race where you have to burrow to avoid mutalisks, if you move your zergling as close to the edge as possible, then just keep running and get killed, it will says "Unit Unplacable: Flag and then you respawn in the center of the race, which if you do it at the start means you're ahead of everyone.

Yeah someone pointed out that glitch in Burrow and Run game. I'm fixing it.

As well as the Lurker dance one... well, more like I found a way around it.

Quote from Devourer
I dunno, guess you'll just have to pray to find out.

Quote from UnholyUrine

It's a weird glitch, and MA is removing some games that may be contributing to this glitch.. .Also, he is putting a back-up trigger that'd detect if the lurkers are doing anything (I don't know how :P).. and end the game if need be.

And btw.. good find :O
Yeah it's a weird glitch. I dunno. For some reason I feel as though this map may have indirectly crossed some rare mapping boundaries and with over 5k unique and handmade triggers it's too difficult and time consuming to figure it out. And yes I did add back-up triggers which can internally detect whether the lurkers are functional or not.

None.

Jul 22 2009, 4:59 pm UnholyUrine Post #240

So... erm..
an obvious question arises....

When's the next ver coming out? :D

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 14 >
  Back to forum