Sep 23 2007, 6:26 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 830 >

Sep 27 2007, 7:34 pm Cob Post #101

The body appeared to have been torn to pieces by some savage beast

Like if it was blended ?

None.

Sep 27 2007, 7:36 pm Dapperdan Post #102

On the outskirts, of town, ToA's burning corpse was discovered. Running from the scene was another man, assumed to be the killer, also on fire, but still living and running away. Several bullets were fired at the enflamed, fleeing man, but he did not appear to be hit.

Well... I'd need to do some research. It obviously has something to do with fire... I guess.

In the middle of the park. Yoshi da Sniper was tied to a tree. A superfluous amount of rope was used to secure him to it, covering over his whole body except for his head. The tree was then cut from the base and he fell into the ground with the tree on top of him, killing him. Although no guns were discovered on the scene, friends and relatives are reporting that his sniper rifle was stolen.

Not a lot here, something to do with a tree? Rope? And something to do with stealing? Maybe... IP "stole"the site from yoshi? idk

Just before dawn this morning, cheeze's mangled corpse was discovered stuffed in a green recycling trashcan on Newton Lane. The body appeared to have been torn to pieces by some savage beast, though city officials are currently unaware of what happened, and reluctant to draw any conclusions.

Hmm, earlier there was the tree, now "Newton". Something to do with newton's physics? How an apple from a tree and he "discovered' gravity. Syphon is the only person coming to me off the top of my head who posts lots of physics stuff... I'll have to go look at the science topic in politics/science/religion I guess. As for the other clues here, no clue yet.

In lighter news, Dapperdan was stabbed and left for dead, but his last moments transformed into a mere near-death expierence due to the heroic efforts of the Doctor, who told reporters he didn't wish to be identified out of fear of being targeted by the Mafia.

:O This proves that I'm not mafia (period end of story)... whoever the doctor is, keep protecting me every night, for I am the other doctor. If you wish to reveal your role to me (and I can somehow figure out if you're actually doctor or just mafia posing), I'll protect you every night also. I guess the only way I could really tell is if I'm protecting someone who says they're doctor and I save them. By doing this, as long as townies don't inexplicably vote us off, we can be perfectly safe until late game. And any townies who try to pose as doctors are complete idiots, it would basically allow me to protect the wrong person and the other doctor would die. Then I would die... then the townies would be missing key aspects to their cause. I will pride myself on dechipering clues to all hell as all the more reason for you to not falsely represent yourself as doctor (and a townie).

These will essentially leave the only people saying their doctor as rather mafia or doctor. It would cut down the field of mafia candidates instantly. It would be awfully interesting to see more than 1 person claim doctor when we know only 1 can be in the first place. What would make the most sense is for the mafia to not even pretend to be doctor (revealing themselves essentially, only for the purpose of killing me and the other doctor). So my fellow doctor, reveal your role and we shall carry ourselves very deep into the game. We will then become no threat to anyone, and free to intrepret the clues to shit.

And yes, I am in fact a doctor, I would have no reason to make the claim if I wasn't, I could be found out pretty easily.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 7:57 pm Moose Post #103

We live in a society.

Quote from Dapperdan
:O This proves that I'm not mafia (period end of story)... whoever the doctor is, keep protecting me every night, for I am the other doctor. If you wish to reveal your role to me (and I can somehow figure out if you're actually doctor or just mafia posing), I'll protect you every night also. I guess the only way I could really tell is if I'm protecting someone who says they're doctor and I save them. By doing this, as long as townies don't inexplicably vote us off, we can be perfectly safe until late game. And any townies who try to pose as doctors are complete idiots, it would basically allow me to protect the wrong person and the other doctor would die. Then I would die... then the townies would be missing key aspects to their cause. I will pride myself on dechipering clues to all hell as all the more reason for you to not falsely represent yourself as doctor (and a townie).
I was actually considering that the two doctors might just continually choose themselves to protect the whole game through. However, two near-dead doctors won't be in any condition to fix each other up. (To put it blankly: if the mafia attacks you both at once, you're both dead.)

Sep 27 2007, 8:10 pm Zergblender Post #104

There's the burning guy => Cob's avatar is a burning fox.
and then there's the tree => Cob's tree of inifuss.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 8:25 pm Zycorax Post #105

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
On the outskirts, of town, ToA's burning corpse was discovered. Running from the scene was another man, assumed to be the killer, also on fire, but still living and running away. Several bullets were fired at the enflamed, fleeing man, but he did not appear to be hit.
I believe ToA's killer is Crimson Magnum.
Crimson = Red = Flames
Magnum = Usually linked with guns.
Both occurs at this murder.

In the middle of the park, Yoshi da Sniper was tied to a tree. A superfluous amount of rope was used to secure him to it, covering over his whole body except for his head. The tree was then cut from the base and he fell into the ground with the tree on top of him, killing him. Although no guns were discovered on the scene, friends and relatives are reporting that his sniper rifle was stolen.
Mindarchon is my suspect here, as all of Yoshi's body was covered, except his head = Mind. That his sniper was stolen is probably just a distraction.

Just before dawn this morning, cheeze's mangled corpse was discovered stuffed in a green recycling trashcan on Newton Lane. The body appeared to have been torn to pieces by some savage beast, though city officials are currently unaware of what happened, and reluctant to draw any conclusions.
~:Deathawk:~, Falkoner or Killer_Kow. Both hawks and falcons could do this. When it comes to the cow... Well, cheese is made of milk, maybe stolen milk. REVENGE!

Sep 27 2007, 8:58 pm Dapperdan Post #106

I was actually considering that the two doctors might just continually choose themselves to protect the whole game through. However, two near-dead doctors won't be in any condition to fix each other up. (To put it blankly: if the mafia attacks you both at once, you're both dead.)

Well that is bullshit. You need to say this before the game starts and I start basing a whole strategy off it. HELLO! It doesn't matter if two near-dead doctors wouldn't be able to heal each other, you gave no reason to say they couldn't. Also, the only real reason to have 2 doctors instead of one is that they could team up, and I assumed you had that in mind. Also, your killings don't necessarily seem to occur at the same time, they could attack one doctor who is saved by another, then attack that latter doctor who is saved by the former. LUCKILY, the other doctor still needs to protect me each night (even if we use these rules that you hadn't clarified before the game), in which case I'll just doctor random people (possibly other doctor) and be an even bigger asset to the town. But, if we use your rules, I'm completely fucked because if the other doctor dies (which couldn't happen if doctor could protect doctor, we'd protect each other), then the mafia will instantly kill me.

Mindarchon is my suspect here, as all of Yoshi's body was covered, except his head = Mind. That his sniper was stolen is probably just a distraction.

This is probably the best intrepretation of a set of clues that you've provided. I'll keep what you said in mind, and still hold my vote for now.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 9:15 pm Moose Post #107

We live in a society.

IP, why can I still not delete my own posts?

Also, guys, if you're voting, make it clear who you're voting for. The suspect list and theorizing is great, but the final vote needs to be clear.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2007, 9:26 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Sep 27 2007, 9:26 pm JamaL Post #108

It's most likely Cob, as his avatar is a Firefox burning IE.. Or the bullets could refer to Doktor Shotgun, who has a war general ( he he ) in his avatar, which.. a war has bullets.

In the middle of the park, Yoshi da Sniper was tied to a tree. A superfluous amount of rope was used to secure him to it, covering over his whole body except for his head. The tree was then cut from the base and he fell into the ground with the tree on top of him, killing him. Although no guns were discovered on the scene, friends and relatives are reporting that his sniper rifle was stolen.

I doubt it's Mind, the relation to him and the clues just seems too irrevelent, but I could be wrong. Personally, I think Falkoner could be it, because the firebat in his avatar wants to become a ghost. Wow, that's worse than the other "Mind" theory. :P

The only one I can think this of connecting to is DapperDan, because he has a cap in his avatar, which you should RECYCLE. How do we know the mafia didn't attack another mafia? =P

I vote COB.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 9:35 pm Cob Post #109

Quote from Oo.JamaL.oO
I vote COB.

It's an error. But vote for me if you want.

I keep my vote until we have more proofs.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 9:46 pm Dapperdan Post #110

The only one I can think this of connecting to is DapperDan, because he has a cap in his avatar, which you should RECYCLE. How do we know the mafia didn't attack another mafia?

I know you're being sarcastic, but I still feel the need to point out that is virtually impossible. Moose probably wouldn't even accept the hit (I don't think mafia on mafia kills are allowed, or at least it would be specified if they could). Moving on...

Seeing as how the clues are a little too hard to determine at this point, I will vote based on the hitlist. I honestly think ClansAreForGays sent the hit in on me, it makes the most sense. I am generally liked/not disliked (or unknown) by most of the members of this game, and CAFG hates me (don't ask why). If he was mafia, he probably wouldn't like anyone better to kill immediately than me. I also sense that he may have been that last person to send in the hit, I'm pretty sure I hadn't seen him around for a couple days. I know it's not the best of evidence, but it's just about as likely to be good evidence as any of the vague clues given so far. (not that I would want obvious ones so soon)

I vote to lynch ClansAreForGays.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 10:29 pm Dapperdan Post #111

In the middle of the park, Yoshi da Sniper was tied to a tree

Hmm, looking at a few avatars... Jamal probably has the one most related to a tree--a cat. Cats often get stuck in trees eh? My votes the same though, CAFG makes uber sense.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 10:40 pm Twitch Post #112

Dapperdan is bringing some good help so far its either CoB,MAgnum,or possibly even syphon.Which syphon hasn't talked much so could it really be him :| .
One question though why tell your role dapperdan could it be true your not a doctor yet something else :O.Anyways I will vote cob seeing as he links closest to these clues.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 10:48 pm Cob Post #113

Quote from Twitch
Dapperdan is bringing some good help so far its either CoB,MAgnum,or possibly even syphon.Which syphon hasn't talked much so could it really be him :| .
One question though why tell your role dapperdan could it be true your not a doctor yet something else :O.Anyways I will vote cob seeing as he links closest to these clues.

*sigh*

None.

Sep 27 2007, 11:22 pm Falkoner Post #114

I vote Killer_Kow, as the mangled body and cheeze seem to make sense, but at the moment there aren't enough clues to make a definite decision, so if Kow isn't lynched, I don't care.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 11:41 pm Zergblender Post #115

I just relized that the murder occured in Newton lane.
Newton... We all know about the apple.
But Doctor Shotgun has hitler fruit in his avatar.

None.

Sep 27 2007, 11:42 pm dumbducky Post #116

Votes Syphon.

I think he's it, even if I have no proof of it. I autovote Syphon every round until he's dead.

tits

Sep 28 2007, 12:10 am Dapperdan Post #117

One question though why tell your role dapperdan could it be true your not a doctor yet something else .Anyways I will vote cob seeing as he links closest to these clues.

The initial idea was to team with the other doctor, but minimoose then realized he hadn't clarified something... and other shit... it doesn't matter, I still might as well make the other doctor aware that I'm a doctor, so he realizes protecting me is of the upmost importance (no not doing it just because the mafia probably won't bother trying to kill me, incase they actually do.

I vote Killer_Kow, as the mangled body and cheeze seem to make sense, but at the moment there aren't enough clues to make a definite decision, so if Kow isn't lynched, I don't care

This is ridiculously failure logic, we should lynch you just for this. Cheeze is not a fucking clue, it's a person who died. If there aren't enough clues, then vote CAFG, he could have sent the hit out for any of the dead easily, and especially me. I wish I knew if minimoose made some type of clue to the person who sent out the hit on a person in every clue session... I think not.

Votes Syphon.

I think he's it, even if I have no proof of it. I autovote Syphon every round until he's dead.

Dumbducky is a townsperson, i'm 95% sure of it. And if dumbducky turns out mafia, then syphon is townsperson 100%. Although I'm pretty sure Syphon isn't townsperson either, I don't really have much to go by.

Anyways I will vote cob seeing as he links closest to these clues.

There's a high possibility that mini moose could have made a reference to fire to try and point to any person, mafia or not, without even realizing cob has that in his avatar. I think my no-clue based CAFG vote holds more water than one tiny clue that could refer to anyone who is known to have firefox, according to your logic.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 28 2007, 1:40 am by Dapperdan.

None.

Sep 28 2007, 12:42 am Dapperdan Post #118

It just be a coincidence, but CAFG made no posts on maplantis or SEN on the 26th, which happens the entire day we were waiting for the last mafia to send in their hits. (moose started night on 25th, ended it 27th)I also suspect moose may have put the hits in the order which they were sent in by the mafia... further strengthening my limited case against him! (really)

None.

Sep 28 2007, 12:49 am Dr. Shotgun Post #119

Hmmm.

DapperDan is the doctor?

I wonder who the other doktor, sorry, doctor, is...

Or is that just a distraction? I could easily be Mafia.

I vote Zergblender due to the cheeze murder. Come on, thats just obvious. Zerg= beast, blender= mangled, it's staring you in the face. CAFG may or may not be Mafia, but save your votes for someone who is definite.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 28 2007, 1:37 am by Doktor Shotgun.

None.

Sep 28 2007, 1:18 am MrrLL Post #120

Quote from dumbducky
Votes Syphon.

No, definitely not Syphon.

http://staredit.net/?p=members&s=23

Syphon was last active YESTERDAY at 5:00PM. That was before Moose was taking votes from the mafia, if I remember correctly.

Also, if you kill Syphon, we won't get a new kick-ass layout :(

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 28 2007, 1:26 am by Merrell.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 830 >
  Back to forum