SCV
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 4 2009, 7:30 am
By: Lord Malvanis
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Jan 6 2009, 9:35 pm ForTheSwarm Post #21

Call it "Mind Control".

None.

Jan 6 2009, 9:46 pm Biophysicist Post #22

No... I meant, how do you steal one? It would have to be something you would only do if you thought someone had a worker. One thing I thought of is if you send someone 50 minerals with "LOLPROBE" as the attached message, if the person has the Probe, the mineral transfer is cancelled and you steal the Probe. But if they don't have it, the minerals are sent normally, meaning that you just wasted 50 minerals.

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:29 pm Alzarath Post #23

Praetor

Quote from name:
No... I meant, how do you steal one? It would have to be something you would only do if you thought someone had a worker. One thing I thought of is if you send someone 50 minerals with "LOLPROBE" as the attached message, if the person has the Probe, the mineral transfer is cancelled and you steal the Probe. But if they don't have it, the minerals are sent normally, meaning that you just wasted 50 minerals.
As long as they don't get that message when a steal is successful, otherwise, there goes the ability to steal unnoticed.

This is kinda raised an idea. Everyone could have a certain amount of hp. People could buy units to attack other members, and defend themselves with. When someone would attack, the player deals damage according to that unit. They could attack once a day with each unit. When someone dies, they lose some minerals and it is given to another player. If they try to attack you when the other person has a unit, they automatically attack on f their units instead. Protoss and Zerglings would recover 1 shield/hp per hour (or whatever). This sounds really fun :-D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 6 2009, 10:35 pm by Artanis186.

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:33 pm Biophysicist Post #24

Quote from name:Artanis186
Quote from name:
As long as they don't get that message when a steal is successful, otherwise, there goes the ability to steal unnoticed.
Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
the mineral transfer is canceled
In other words, yes, the message isn't sent if it's the correct target.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 6 2009, 10:34 pm by TassadarZeratul. Reason: [/url] != [/quote]

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:36 pm Alzarath Post #25

Praetor

Read my previous post :-D

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:38 pm Biophysicist Post #26

That seems like it is getting too complicated... It would be fun though.

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:38 pm Lord Malvanis Post #27

I should get some credit for starting this topic, Its the whole reason you people got this idea.

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:39 pm Vi3t-X Post #28

I agree with these only if they are SEN games, and do not boost random crap, and/or Spam. :bleh:

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:40 pm Biophysicist Post #29

How would it boost random crap? Spamming wouldn't help you at all...

None.

Jan 6 2009, 10:42 pm Alzarath Post #30

Praetor

Then you lose <insert number here> minerals for every <insert number here> spams you place (along with not getting the mins for the spam posts of course)

Edit: I'm gonna make my own topic with my idea ^.^

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 6 2009, 10:50 pm by Artanis186.

None.

Jan 6 2009, 11:02 pm ClansAreForGays Post #31

I think you should take 50 minerals from someone when you thoroughly own them in a debate on Serious Discussion.

Jan 7 2009, 3:32 am WoAHorde Post #32

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I think you should take 50 minerals from someone when you thoroughly own them in a debate on Serious Discussion.

I fully endorse this idea.

None.

Jan 7 2009, 7:38 pm Vi3t-X Post #33

Everything has a right and a wrong. Everything is also debatable. So how can you say you "own" someone, when they have a different view?

None.

Jan 7 2009, 7:42 pm Moose Post #34

We live in a society.

CecilSunkure doesn't have that many minerals.

Jan 7 2009, 7:51 pm Dapperdan Post #35

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
CecilSunkure doesn't have that many minerals.

lol

None.

Jan 10 2009, 6:05 am Alzarath Post #36

Praetor

You're gonna take money from sum1 that has negative? Wow, that would be kinda jerkish.

"HA! I JUST OWNED YOU! Now you have -12916 min, next topic please?"

None.

Jan 10 2009, 6:18 am BlueWolf Post #37

My avatar was free... and I have the minerals enabled. hehe how did that happen :P

None.

Jan 10 2009, 7:27 am Forsaken Archer Post #38

I wasn't going to post this as I'm not completely decided on it, if nothing else I would be like 'lul surprise'. And at first, I was like 'wtf, stupid idea'. But, what the hell, I'll post what I took from this topic:
A limited number of scvs, probably like 5 or 7, exist. Upon obtaining them, you set a security code for it, maybe like 0-9 + 0-9. Every 2-4 hours, it grants you 1 mineral. Every 4 hours, you get a new attempt at cracking any scv's code you wish. And +1 mineral is a lot when the new system rolls out (of course, when I'm satisfied with the other areas, eta unknown).

None.

Jan 20 2009, 3:18 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #39

Quote from name:

heck wouldn't that turn into a battle ground. If you want to start utter chaos...it would endd up "I won that one not him!" and also would lead to some sort of battle of who can out smart the other person with words. which could lead to someone downsizing the other guy for his minerals.

for me, I suck with grammar...Since sleeping threw most of middle and high school felt like the right idea at the time. So I would probably and maybe others would look at it and say its not worth it. That also could remove alot of good ideas and good discussions. Just thinking, not saying that it is 100 percent true its just my thought.

None.

Jan 20 2009, 4:51 pm Moose Post #40

We live in a society.

If it's ambiguous who won, then whoever lost was not "owned".

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum