Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children
Dec 15 2008, 3:23 am
By: Cloud  

Dec 21 2008, 3:18 am Cloud Post #21

I already know about the drop ship, I decided to leave it like that in case anyone wanted to look around the rest of the map, although there isn't that much.

I don't get where the hack n Slash comes from, the map has a full random battle system. I do however feel that the monsters at the start are very easy. I have slowed the game down a bit, the area after the demo the game gets a lot harder because the normal enemies have +5 ups and take at least 3-4 hits to kill, but it really depends on your level. They also do a huge number on your health so you'll find yourself needing to heal after every battle.

Quite honestly I'm more focused on getting the map done then making the game extremely hard or what-not, after I finish the map I'll go back and maybe a harder version, etc. etc.

As for the terrain, I personally think it's very good but I guess you all have your individual opinions. Then again I didn't do the terrain so direct all complaints to Ryu. :bleh:

None.

Options
  Back to forum