Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Political Affairs
Political Affairs
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 13 2008, 2:58 am
By: KrayZee
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1421 >

Dec 14 2008, 7:09 pm Centreri Post #221

Relatively ancient and inactive

Ah, maintaining a close relationship with me. Good.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:19 pm NudeRaider Post #222

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from HailFire
Quote from Centreri
My format is superior. Use my format instead.
I don't want to rework all of that shit, so stfu. :crazy:
Quote from Centreri
Ah, maintaining a close relationship with me. Good.
I vote it for being Corbo'd

Dec 14 2008, 7:21 pm Centreri Post #223

I was referring to this: 'avor tries to maintain a close relationship with Doodania and Kievan Rus, it's two closest neighbors.'

It IS funny, though. Hmm.. CORBOLAND~!

Added.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:25 pm HailFire Post #224

Quote from Centreri
I was referring to this: 'avor tries to maintain a close relationship with Doodania and Kievan Rus, it's two closest neighbors.'

It IS funny, though. Hmm.. CORBOLAND~!

Added.

I jacked that from FlyingHat's post.

BLAME THE FRENCH

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:26 pm Centreri Post #225

Flyinghat has Italy. Vi3t has France.

Err.. Krayzee, shouldn't the primary nations decide where they fight, and not... err.. you?

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:31 pm HailFire Post #226

Quote from Centreri
Flyinghat has Italy. Vi3t has France.
I know that.

Blame the French anyway. :crazy:

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:32 pm KrayZee Post #227

The first Battle between the Kingdom of Bruhna and Alleria has begun. Both Corbonia and Thenopia had auto-retaliated by coming to the borders between the Kingdom of Bruhna and Alleria. Corbonia and Thenopia has yet to suffer casualties or benefit and kills, but both Alleria and the Kingdom of Bruhna had a share of 80 death each, with 50 deaths on Military personal on each side as well. Alleria takes over the land by the east while the Kingdom of Bruhna takes over the land by the west. Marking them as territories, it is upon player decision to either mark the areas for either territories for military advancements or to establish control on it.

Alleria becomes the Kingdom of Bruhna's first enemy, as well as the Kingdom of Bruhna becoming the first enemy of Alleria in the Battle of the Borderlines. Both countries had suffered a total of 1200 turtles (As there are no better currency to describe so) for the amount of damage taken. The people of Bruhna had clearly stated that their people will defeat Alleria in the name of Millennium Army. The people of Alleria that had claimed some lands from the Kingdom of Bruhna will yell out "I claim your land in the name of Alleria!"

This first battle had questioned the smaller nations whether or not to intervene. They are all remaining neutral until their decisions are made...

Current Map

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:36 pm Centreri Post #228

I throw my full military might at Scion. And I fully expect Asysteria to do the same. My Navy blockades his ports. Yay me.

"Rally, Kievans! Today is the first day in the rising of Kievan Rus as a world power! Let us conquer our foes and show the might of Kievan Rus to the world!"

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2008, 8:35 pm by Centreri.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:37 pm KrayZee Post #229

Also, all plans must be established before next Sunday, the beginning of July. Do not spam private messages to me for so much secret plans.

New players can still join to take over the remaining unclaimed land. Action points are currently not in play but too many actions can also mean a bad move.

Quote from Centreri
I throw my full military might at Scion. And I fully expect Asysteria to do the same. My Navy blockades his ports. Yay me.

Kievan Rus military organization:
Lightly armored infantry in the forefront, carrying shields and muskets to shoot from a special holder in the shields. Main purpose, defense of those behind. This protection is from all sides. Inside, bowmen that could shoot over the shields and at the enemy army. Behind the main force, artillery in the form of cannons, and several movable machine turrets for massive killing. Heavily armored cavalry with guns and equipped with a makeshift grenade. You pull on the thingie quickly, strikes a spark, and in four seconds the spark travels along a thin wire, hits a small ball of Chinese (Kievan-improved) smokepowder and explodes. Artillery units are also equipped with similar devices to sow panic amoung enemy units.
Lastly, you can't give yourself an advantage at the beginning of the game. You have to progress, finance, etc to establish the goal of it. For example, a player can focus on his/her economy for the rest of the game and use his/her well long-trained and supplied troops to demolish another country.

You are still attacking, but all troops are equal until you use your time, supplies, etc. very wisely.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2008, 7:49 pm by KrayZee.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:49 pm Riney Post #230

Thigh high affectionado

Name = Longcat Village
Capitol = Aiur

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Dec 14 2008, 7:50 pm Centreri Post #231

If you would give us what we start with, that's fine. However, you've given us virtually no information about our development. How am I supposed to work with that? Tell us how much money we have, all that. How much a battle ship costs. Time wise. Army wise. How long it takes to construct a steel shield.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:50 pm KrayZee Post #232

Quote from name:Dark_Marine

Name = Longcat Village
Capitol = Aiur
You cannot claim any land in gray. And I will mark your country name and capital for balance issues.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:52 pm WoAHorde Post #233

Quote from KrayZee
Also, all plans must be established before next Sunday, the beginning of July. Do not spam private messages to me for so much secret plans.

New players can still join to take over the remaining unclaimed land. Action points are currently not in play but too many actions can also mean a bad move.

Quote from Centreri

Kievan Rus military organization:
Lightly armored infantry in the forefront, carrying shields and muskets to shoot from a special holder in the shields. Main purpose, defense of those behind. This protection is from all sides. Inside, bowmen that could shoot over the shields and at the enemy army. Behind the main force, artillery in the form of cannons, and several movable machine turrets for massive killing. Heavily armored cavalry with guns and equipped with a makeshift grenade. You pull on the thingie quickly, strikes a spark, and in four seconds the spark travels along a thin wire, hits a small ball of Chinese (Kievan-improved) smokepowder and explodes. Artillery units are also equipped with similar devices to sow panic amoung enemy units.
Lastly, you can't give yourself an advantage at the beginning of the game. You have to progress, finance, etc to establish the goal of it. For example, a player can focus on his/her economy for the rest of the game and use his/her well long-trained and supplied troops to demolish another country.

You are still attacking, but all troops are equal until you use your time, supplies, etc. very wisely.

Which is why I suggested a point system that you spend every turn to perform actions, and have a list of possible actions and their point value(if any at all)

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:53 pm Centreri Post #234

It's almost like you want me to say 'THANKS TO MY COUNTRIES AWESOME ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIES I INVESTED IN STEEL AND MILITARY USING ALL SURPLUS MONEY TO PRODUCE THE FOLLOWING ARMY, AND THEN ATTACKED ECHO'.

Your point system makes economy 100% worthless.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:56 pm KrayZee Post #235

Quote from Centreri
If you would give us what we start with, that's fine. However, you've given us virtually no information about our development. How am I supposed to work with that? Tell us how much money we have, all that. How much a battle ship costs. Time wise. Army wise. How long it takes to construct a steel shield.
Trading, self work, etc. will bring your money. Everyone has 1,000,000,000 monies while the primary nations have 20,000,000,000. You CAN declare your set of currency. Depending how well the country is, your currency will be more expensive compared to other countries. But if your country is dirt poor, your currency will be a lot cheaper despite making billions.

One week of working on supplies = 2,500 supplies.

If necessary and to keep things straight forward, we may need to use the action point system.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 7:57 pm HailFire Post #236

Without any set rules, the only system is Anarchy.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 8:10 pm Centreri Post #237

... One week of working on supplies? ... Supplies here being monies? So economic policy means nil? Working on supplies means doing nothing, and doing nothing for a week would give me 1/400,000 of what I already have extra. That's a .012% economic increase per year. You're kidding, right? Yippee. Now, tell me what the hell you expect from me to get the army I want.

The action point system will be the complete degeneration of this game. Where every player is the same as every other player, things are really sad.

A ruble is 500 monies.

I commit 1,000,000 rubles (half of my money) to the army to produce airship technology, to smelt steel to create shields, and to create armored battleships. I buy a bit of chinese smokepowder, send it to the chemistry labs in Vladikavkaz for replication and mass production. With 500,000 rubles, I invest in infrastructure - more houses, roads between major cities, 'gifts' to farmers to increase productivity, funding for scientific facilities, etc. I expect my income to increase by more then 5 rubles per week. I send my plans for airships to other countries to foster a desire for oil-powered rotors, so I could sell those as well as abuse my gigantic oil reserves.

I use 100,000 to start creating oil-gathering infrastructure and to build an underground path for sending oil to main Europe.

I invest 100,000 to boost agricultural industry, send workless people to farms so they're useful. Increase grain production, increase happiness and remove hobos ;).

I create an income tax of 10%. What's our countries beginning GDP?

With the war going on against Scion, I send surplus grain firstmost to our army to improve morale, and some of the surplus to those denizens of Scion to show them how it's better to be under the Kievan Rus flag then the Scion flag.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2008, 8:28 pm by Centreri.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 8:16 pm Corbo Post #238

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Corbonia deploys 10% of their military to defense. That's 45,000.
5,000 will cross the borders between the kingdom of Bruhna to defend their cities and reduce the casulties of civilians and with no intention of battle while 30,000 men will stand by near my border with Alleria in case this country decides to attack Corbonia and the remaining 10,000 men will also be on stand by patrolling the seas near Ana.
The majority of the men sent to our ideologically homologue are to defend their inocent civilians from the war. Corbonia has no intention on breaking the peace lived in its land.

Corbonia also launches their first city master plan, to reorganize Bea. The city planning was created by the famous architect Carlos Cuchilla and between the plans it also includes reinforcements to Bea's defense.
This plan will increate the urbanizational rate of Bea by 45%. Meaning that it will create more houses in it and it will create several commercial areas to attarct more rural individuals to Bea. Churches, schools and other social edifications will obviously be created. With the commercial goals of this plan Corbonia's economy is to increase by a rate of 13% when it is finished and the investment will be 2,000,000 turtles
This plan inmidiately provides Corbonia hundreds of jobs (to build the stuff) and starts the researching of new technologies.

fuck you all

Dec 14 2008, 8:29 pm Centreri Post #239

There. I think I balanced it quite nicely.. I should be able to wipe Echo out. WoaHorde, commit some of your force to my cause? My units cost much more of my money then yours do of yours, since you have 6x the military but 20x the initial money reserves. I have 300,000 rubles left, by the way. That's 3/20 of what I had.

Krayzee, do we at least start with cities at the location said? So, Vladikavkaz exists at my only Black Sea-touching territory?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2008, 8:39 pm by Centreri.

None.

Dec 14 2008, 8:38 pm Biophysicist Post #240

I stay neutral for now but offer to aid anyone who can convince me too. I deploy 15% of my military in the general direction of Corbonia, just in case something weird happens.

I begin construction of a port on my southern border. (If you started in the capital and went straight down until you hit the border, that's where it would be.) I put 1,000,000 monies to it.

And erm... yah. I'm confused...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1421 >
  Back to forum