Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Temple Siege Tournament 2v2
Temple Siege Tournament 2v2
Dec 12 2008, 3:04 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Dec 14 2008, 4:24 pm ClansAreForGays Post #61

spec ops. Just used his stats to pound them away one at a time.

Dec 15 2008, 2:21 am DaltonSerdynski Post #62

I was marine and my ally was templar if he didnt die we would have won it was 1v1 and all he did was mass shit and I got consumed I can show the replay if you want it it last 59 mins and I had 45 marine attack ups and 30 armor and 7 war factorys owned me

None.

Dec 15 2008, 2:33 am Decency Post #63

So you lost? ... CAFG said you won. =o

And Spec Ops is probably the BEST class possible to fight against them. The only other things I'd maybe take are a L3 Mage or a L3 Mech. They just do too much damage and as soon as you kill one the next one is right there to take its place. Meanwhile, your opponent is free to capture gates and level. Classes like Assassin, DM, Summoner, Medic, Assault, are completely worthless against them. Volt needs L4, and Hydra needs HUGE damage on Mutas to have a hope. An L3 hydra gets destroyed, I've played as that against them myself.

If you try to take out the building, which everyone should put right next to the 4 cannons and temple, your base is vulnerable and you'll probably die trying anyway.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 2:39 am Moose Post #64

We live in a society.

Quote from name:FaZ-
Assassin
Crippling Strike = P12 Reavers.

DM
Gets raped by almost any spawns. Including Reavers. I am not disagreeing with your assertion that she is near-useless versus Reavers.

Summoner
Been waiting all my Temple Siege life to hear of a spawn that rapes Summoner.

Medic
Not much we can do for the concussive damage type... Medic is in the "screwed by buildable spawns in general" category with DM because of armor and damage types. I am not disagreeing with your assertion that she is near-useless versus Reavers.

Assault
Both Grenade and the Dropship bombs kill Reavers.

Dec 15 2008, 2:40 am Decency Post #65

I've used the Assassin's L2 against reavers and had it do absolutely nothing. I assumed the same was true for all other stun types, evidently that's changed now or I had screwed it up some way to begin with. If that's the case and all of those stuns eliminate reavers, they should not be too overpowered. However, that also allows the other team to kill their own reavers... =o

None.

Dec 15 2008, 2:41 am Moose Post #66

We live in a society.

No, Assault's L2 and L3 have always killed all men for P7 and P8 in the effect location.

Dec 15 2008, 4:03 am ClansAreForGays Post #67

So you lost? ... CAFG said you won.
Dalton is taking about some other non-tourny game because he obv won the tourny. He might mean his match with LuBu.

assasin's lv3 and Lv2 BOTH rape the spawn.

And dalton lost to SEVEN war factories. That's 1750 minerals! There is no way a character that use that much of their levels could hope to even kinda defend against an opponent running in and sniping his factories.

Dec 15 2008, 7:36 am DaltonSerdynski Post #68

the dick was cocky and all he did was run around building asims and then war factorys every chance he got. and yes this is non-tournament. it was 2v2 and if my partner didnt die we would have won so its fine. and assassin lvl 3 works best as I saw in the tournament against reavers.I think I lost when I ran down there and killed one factory then when I ran back alive. Thought the situation seemed handled since I had 7 factories but I dont know how but I was over runned from all sides...

eh...and it wasnt 1v3 it was 2v2 ryu. got pwned so fast it was pretty much 1v2. then the idiot spawned 3 factory's out of fucking no where. ugh!!!! x.x

oh btw.... he didnt do crap.... he didnt kill any of my buildings or anything fancy. X.x

Attachments:
Reaver Wars.rep
Hits: 1 Size: 239.97kb

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 15 2008, 3:55 pm by DaltonSerdynski.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 5:01 pm Lt.Church Post #69

could DM possibly have an effect to its spell 4 if it doesnt hit anyone? i lost in a starting 3v3 match in the end it was 2v1 vs a warrior with high armor, so my broodlings did absolutely nothing, and yes i had upgrades i had 34 ~_~. I felt sort of ackward not being able to use any of my spells except darkorb for about the last 15minutes of the game.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 5:03 pm Moose Post #70

We live in a society.

If you're using Dark Orb you should be able to hit with ANY of your other spells. (especially in combination with Ensnare)
Unless you're fighting Mech or Volt... in which case you unfortunately have only Ensnare to help you out.

Dec 16 2008, 1:58 am Lt.Church Post #71

he is a much faster class, fenix zealot > I.kerrigan, the rest of his team died, none of my spells except dark orb effects spawn so he just avoided me until i could fight off all the spawn and died from hydras on my temple. i think spell4 should summon broodlings on u if no one is around =/

edit: and you cant possibly expect me to have a darkorb charging energy for mael when hydras are mobbing my base, they dont invincible at temple, they dont heal at temple, and assuming i summoned it in a secluded area the minute i stepped out it'd die.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 4:32 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #72

Looking for the newest verison thats 3v3 seriously tired of searching after a hour throught data base and all that crap and still no sign of it other than the obs....WTF!!!!!

None.

Dec 17 2008, 7:35 pm ClansAreForGays Post #73

Second time showing you where it is. http://www.staredit.net/?attachment=2224

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum