Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Temple Siege Tournament 2v2
Temple Siege Tournament 2v2
Dec 12 2008, 3:04 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Dec 12 2008, 8:05 pm Echo Post #21

Me + Lt.Church ^^

None.

Dec 12 2008, 8:35 pm Lt.Church Post #22

huzzahh echo wants me :D

None.

Dec 12 2008, 9:15 pm Decency Post #23

I definitely am looking forward to the 3v3 all-random tournament next. =)As for this one, I like Dalton's idea of pairing up whoever shows up, but if there's preassigned teams hopefully they will all just show up so there won't be any problems either way.

Now I just need to decide what unit counters a Marine best, since I can't play summoner well (teammate who can...?), and it should be a good tournament. =)

I also have a question about the rules:
- You may indirectly kill allied spawns with storm/splash.
Does this mean that you have to also be storming enemies, so you can't just block an area and storm them, or storm an unpowered cannon that's getting attacked, and the like? The "indirectly" is superfluous if not, but I just want to clarify.

None.

Dec 12 2008, 10:35 pm ClansAreForGays Post #24

If you can only attempt to block the spawns with 1 or 2 men(no buildings). The spawns actually go around another way when blocked in the current one.

There are no restrictions on how you use psi-storm unless explicitly stated (player-spawned units).

Maybe at the end of this tournament I'll have the winning team vs me and moose, and if they can beat my summoner then I don't see why I should keep it limited.

Dec 12 2008, 10:44 pm Doodle77 Post #25

Doodle-Echo <3

None.

Dec 12 2008, 10:45 pm Pigy_G Post #26

But you said summoner is rigged in 2v2 so how is that fair that you get it but no one else can?
I probably can't even attend this tournament anyways, if i can i will be like the last team to fight. I'm going to the movies. :/

huzzahh echo wants me :D

Huzzah your also a fag, stop spreading lies about me being mean you loser.

None.

Dec 12 2008, 10:48 pm ClansAreForGays Post #27

Read it again. It's to give someone a chance to prove summoner isn't ez mode for 2v2. They still win the tourny, it's just for testing.

Dec 12 2008, 10:57 pm UnholyUrine Post #28

Yo.. make a quick and dirty TS version where there're two Observers ....
Just make Teal and Green Die in the beginning of the game lol XD and they can be observers. the Triggers will not allow them to see anything at night except their teamate or unless they hack.

I'd love to observe one of the games. (but man 6:00pm = 2-3pm at my time.. is it 4 hours or 3 hours difference again?)

but yeah. Make that Observer thing. Just remove all lives and Kill the civ for selecting hero for Teal n Green. If I remember correctly, those are the only two conditions that'll keep u from being eliminated.

EDIT: btw.. 10 second choice? srsly? .. 30 second's good enough. For the Tourny version it's okay, but for the pubbie version? at least 30 seconds! Newbs will be like wtf? and leave cause they feel they got owned becaused they didn't get the hero they wanted.
EDIT2: random beacon! YES! i want to try that =D... Spec Ops needs to be changed. >:S .. i'll change that once my finals are done (dec 19 guys.. be patient)
EDIT3: oh and.. wtf's nexus for?

None.

Dec 12 2008, 11:45 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #29

Just here for the activity... well not really

I'm in, ill just get a last minuite partner on Saturday again.

Also, 2v3 is clearly the funnist.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 13 2008, 12:35 am Vi3t-X Post #30

So am I supposedly teamed with Church, or kevin? :|

None.

Dec 13 2008, 1:08 am Pigy_G Post #31

Urine, You create a nexus with a probe, then step on the beacon at your respective base and teleport to the nexus.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 1:45 am Lt.Church Post #32

clearly i was mistaken pigy... also viet ill be with you if echo wants doodle instead.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 4:03 am Echo Post #33

Okay, I guess I'll be with Doodle because I ditched him many times and Viet needs a partner.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 5:17 am UnholyUrine Post #34

So.. No for the observer? :C .. i want to observe tho.. screw replays!

None.

Dec 13 2008, 7:24 am Moose Post #35

We live in a society.

Quote from UnholyUrine
Let's see...
The Nexus is named "Teleport Destination".
Your Probe can build one.
Each base has a beacon for teleporting marked with a neutral display Nexus on it.
This beacon is located along with the other teleportation beacons.

Yes, I did put this picture together, but I never quite understood why others have difficulty figuring out this scenario.

Dec 13 2008, 6:31 pm Moose Post #36

We live in a society.

Since I posted it in the wrong topic...
[attach=2227]

Attachments:
Temple_Siege_v1.4MT.scx
Hits: 94 Size: 139.03kb

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Dec 13 2008, 10:27 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Dec 13 2008, 8:34 pm ClansAreForGays Post #37

I am going to be dvertising this tourny on USWest today, so if you're not doing any thing and on east you can help by hosting a game called TS_Tourny@6pm@op sen and just going afk.

Dec 13 2008, 9:10 pm ambigram Post #38

Can me and a friend join?

Delvster
SeiPokGai/CelestialQ

None.

Dec 13 2008, 9:35 pm UnholyUrine Post #39

of course.. just show up..
and man answer my question guys..
will there be a version for the 2v2 tourny where the last slots are observer slots?
and what time will it be on pacific? 3 hours before or 4? =o

None.

Dec 13 2008, 9:43 pm th1rt33n Post #40

i like the idea of a boserver mode but observors should be able to see whole map (if they cheat u can sere in replay lol and tell by what they do in game. and if its 6pm eastern its 3pm in cali

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum