Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia VI: Political Strife
Speed Mafia VI: Political Strife
Nov 26 2008, 10:27 pm
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1012 >

Dec 5 2008, 1:31 am Biophysicist Post #141

Actually, Echo probably is an Elder, he's the only one who voted for NudeRaider.

ABSTAIN

So do we lynch Godfather?

None.

Dec 5 2008, 1:37 am FlyingHat Post #142

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Actually, Echo probably is an Elder, he's the only one who voted for NudeRaider.

ABSTAIN

So do we lynch Godfather?
That makes me wonder how many dodges the town has used.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 1:39 am Echo Post #143

Now that my role is known. I'm going to make a list of people in order who will save me at night.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 1:40 am Biophysicist Post #144

Hey Greo, would it be okay to use a dead player (or someone who's not playing) as a "anonymous relay"? eg. PM one of the dead players and ask him to forward the PM to someone else. Then you can send messages without revealing your role.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 5:07 am Vi3t-X Post #145

Hailfire was the Broadcast.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 5:16 am Biophysicist Post #146

Nope. Look at the first post: NudeRaider's name is in a different green then regular townie green. It's the Broadcast color.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 5:42 am Oyen Post #147

Hmm...Well we now know that NerdyTerdy is the godfather. I did suspect something about him when he wanted to lynch dark marine after the announcer told us that Dark Marine was not mafia.

So...we gonna lynch NerdyTerdy and dodge the double hits tonight or kill off a few of the other mafia first? NerdyTerdy can't technically attack us, but he still has the ability to cast 4 votes on anyone he wants....Very tricky...

A shame we lost the announcer. :-_-: However, we still have the detective and we know that Dark Marine is a townie, so as long as someone keeps protecting Dark Marine each night, the detective can relay his information to dark marine and dark marine can reveal the detective's info on the following day.

Whatever we decide to do, we all need to focus all our votes on the same person, otherwise NerdyTerdy may be able to swing the lynch to someone he wants to die.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 5 2008, 5:49 am by Oyen.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 6:44 am HailFire Post #148

Quote from Vi3t-X
Hailfire was the Broadcast.

You silly goose, it's obvious that NudeRaider was Broadcast. I was [censored]. :bleh:

None.

Dec 5 2008, 12:08 pm NudeRaider Post #149

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I find the balance of the game really funny. We found a Mafia but we cannot lynch him (yet).
But as usual town not even tried to cooperate so easy Mafia win anyways.
Btw. there's another pretty obvious Mafia, I wonder why you guys don't lynch him.

Dec 5 2008, 5:58 pm Oyen Post #150

Well, after looking through the most recent day post, this is the only odd thing I found:

As he passed a corner, he spotted Epoch in the corner of his eye
Something about this sentence makes it seem like a clue. Repetition of the word "corner" might mean something. The phrase "corner of his eye" could also mean "corner of his I", as in the the letter I, if that means anything.

That's all I got at the moment.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 7:42 pm Vi3t-X Post #151

Broadcast is orange nubs.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 7:43 pm Biophysicist Post #152

You know, we've had a lot of clues to FlyingHat but for some reason haven't acted on them...

I VOTE FLYINGHAT!

EDIT: @above: Doesn't matter, Announcer is still dead.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 10:02 pm Greo Post #153

Quote from name:
Hey Greo, would it be okay to use a dead player (or someone who's not playing) as a "anonymous relay"? eg. PM one of the dead players and ask him to forward the PM to someone else. Then you can send messages without revealing your role.
No. Dead people can't talk. Use someone who's alive for that sort of thing.

Also, I changed the color of NudeRaider. He is the ANNOUNCER, to be clear on that.
Also also, there were no successful dodges / saves last night.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 11:57 pm Generalpie Post #154

Staredit Puckwork

i change my vote to NerdyTerdy. if this actually works, then we can all dodge the hits placed on us.

None.

Dec 6 2008, 12:28 am Ultraviolet Post #155

Nude is lying about me. He was mad at me because I didn't trust him completely when he claimed to be the announcer (a reasonable concern). When I said it was possible that he was mafia and in correspondence with the announcer, and just saying the same things to me that the announcer was saying to him he got mad at me. Obviously, he really was the announcer, but I don't believe the detective investigated me last night. I think he just wanted to get me lynched for not blindly trusting him (I also don't really think he planned on dying).

Dec 6 2008, 3:33 am Oyen Post #156

Hey guys, Anyone else find it a bit interesting that HailFire quit, and only 2 mafians even made hits? We don't know what his role was. Could he actually be a mafia?
If he is, are we allowed to lynch him, Greo? Is he still even considered a lynchable player?
I'm asking this, because Shocko and him also have smiling avatars (and echo's title, I think). His avatar especially looks like a grin to me.

Before we decide to lynch flyinghat, I think we should consider this statement by Hug a Zergling in the other mafia game:
Im not saying it isnt hat, but I don't think the 'grinning' points to his avatar, it's too obvious. Every time a mafia smiles, hat gets the blame.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 6 2008, 3:40 am by Oyen.

None.

Dec 6 2008, 11:30 am NudeRaider Post #157

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Why would you want to lynch someone that isn't playing?

@Nerdy: Haha nice, too bad I'm not allowed to answer. ^^

Dec 6 2008, 2:27 pm Biophysicist Post #158

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Nude is lying about me. He was mad at me because I didn't trust him completely when he claimed to be the announcer (a reasonable concern). When I said it was possible that he was mafia and in correspondence with the announcer, and just saying the same things to me that the announcer was saying to him he got mad at me. Obviously, he really was the announcer, but I don't believe the detective investigated me last night. I think he just wanted to get me lynched for not blindly trusting him (I also don't really think he planned on dying).

Do you honestly believe Nude would be that stupid? You're saying that it's more likely that he would lie because he's mad at you then it is that the detective would investigate you? Lolwut?

None.

Dec 6 2008, 2:31 pm Generalpie Post #159

Staredit Puckwork

Its either we cripple the godfather's ability to vote, or we kill him right now...
Which one is it?

None.

Dec 6 2008, 2:34 pm Biophysicist Post #160

If we kill him now, each Mafia gets a bonus hit tonight, which could easily gg the town if people don't dodge/save correctly... Keep that in mind.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1012 >
  Back to forum