Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia X
SEN Mafia X
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2008, 4:49 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 541 >

Nov 27 2008, 3:28 am Vi3t-X Post #41

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Vi3t-X
Hannibal Lecter - Cannot be killed by any amount of hits at night. After he is hit the first time, he develops a taste for pain that he cannot live without. Once that happens, he dies automatically on any night that he is NOT hit.

I swear, this is like, a retarded meat shield. :lol:
Actually this role would be pretty annoying for Mafia if there were a Meatshield and/or Regenertor in the game.
They would never know if they should attack again once, focus 2 hits on him or leave him alone for one night.
Role is dead in 2-3 day/night cylces if Mafia is smart.

First day: Mafia hits (Townie dodge or Hannibal?)
Second day: Mafia hits (Must be Hannibal if he survived)
Third day: Mafia does not hit (He dies).

None.

Nov 27 2008, 4:26 am DT_Battlekruser Post #42

The point is, worst case he lives one more night than a normal townie with no powers would. Two more, in your scenario. Add Boondocks and things get even more interesting. Don't forget townies can protect other people this round, too.

None.

Nov 28 2008, 3:05 am Lingie Post #43

Wouldn't it be funny if someone accidently saved that role, and didn't let it get hit after it was hit the first time? That is, if the Mafia or a boondock was attacking them.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 28 2008, 4:00 am Riney Post #44

Thigh high affectionado

The funny thing would be if there was 2 mafia left and that role got first vote both times...

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 28 2008, 8:42 pm MadZombie Post #45

i hope the first lynching will take as long as its taking to start this because i wont be here till sunday D:

None.

Nov 29 2008, 3:17 am Conspiracy Post #46

Ummm... moose, not offend yooou...

Quote from name:Epoch
Im in :P

None.

Nov 29 2008, 5:15 pm payne Post #47

:payne:

So it means that Anibal as townie vs any number of mafia, he wins? xD
That would be epic, lol

None.

Nov 29 2008, 6:21 pm Biophysicist Post #48

I'm back from Pennsylvania and waiting for this to start!

None.

Nov 29 2008, 7:23 pm NudeRaider Post #49

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from payne
So it means that Anibal as townie vs any number of mafia, he wins? xD
That would be epic, lol
No, payne. 1 Mafia is enough to lynch him.

Nov 29 2008, 8:32 pm Vi3t-X Post #50

Through Technicality, if there was somehow to have a 1 on 1 showdown between Mafia and Mr. Lector, the first vote would win.

Simply because:

LOL, I LYNCH U.
NUH UH
YA LOL, GG.

I would love to see the irony with the Mafia suspecting someone to be a class of high importance, constantly attack them, and in the end, realize its the insane meatshield. :lol:

None.

Nov 30 2008, 4:38 am lil-Inferno Post #51

Just here for the pie

Nuh uh! You guys phail hard :P. Mafia doesn't -HAVE- to hit at night. Perhaps they just want to take the day off and catch up on some reading.

Nov 30 2008, 5:12 am EzDay281 Post #52

Nuh uh! You guys phail hard :P . Mafia doesn't -HAVE- to hit at night. Perhaps they just want to take the day off and catch up on some reading.
So what, would they just avoid lynching their one enemy on the first day so that they can hit them and avoid lynching again so they can avoid giving a second hit? ;P

None.

Nov 30 2008, 6:18 am DT_Battlekruser Post #53

Quote from Vi3t-X
Through Technicality, if there was somehow to have a 1 on 1 showdown between Mafia and Mr. Lector, the first vote would win.

Simply because:

LOL, I LYNCH U.
NUH UH
YA LOL, GG.

I would love to see the irony with the Mafia suspecting someone to be a class of high importance, constantly attack them, and in the end, realize its the insane meatshield. :lol:

Quote from Rules
In a case where 1 mafia and 1 townsperson remain, the mafia wins.

None.

Nov 30 2008, 3:10 pm Hug A Zergling Post #54

Sign me up please.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:25 am Vi3t-X Post #55

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Vi3t-X

Simply because:

LOL, I LYNCH U.
NUH UH
YA LOL, GG.

Quote from Rules
In a case where 1 mafia and 1 townsperson remain, the mafia wins.

But he isn't exactly a townsperson is he? He's more of a deranged freak... a... 3rd factioN?

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:37 am Biophysicist Post #56

I think Moose once said that some special roles like Boindock and Doctor and stuff count as more than one person when determining victory. Can you confirm this moose?

None.

Dec 1 2008, 4:46 am Dapperdan Post #57

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
I think Moose once said that some special roles like Boindock and Doctor and stuff count as more than one person when determining victory. Can you confirm this moose?

What the hell are you talking about? No. Maybe a 1 boondock vs 1 mafia would be determined differently. But whatever you're saying doesn't make sense.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 2:37 pm Brontobyte Post #58

Mafia 10, yippie!

None.

Dec 1 2008, 11:33 pm Moose Post #59

We live in a society.

Ummm... moose, not offend yooou...

Im in :P
It is no coincidence that updates to the player list coincide with me posting in this topic.

The game starts will start whenever me and Dapperdan get free time enough to put together the epic opening post, do the role list, etc. I'm closing signups now because... honestly, if you take this long to sign up, it's a good indicator that you won't be active anyway.

Dec 2 2008, 5:24 am Dapperdan Post #60

The game should start tomorrow (as in today, technically). Just a heads up everyone.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 541 >
  Back to forum