Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: How class parties can save our life.
How class parties can save our life.
Oct 24 2008, 8:50 pm
By: Paravin.
Pages: < 1 2 3

Oct 25 2008, 8:09 pm Vi3t-X Post #41

Time to spike the punch. :lol:

None.

Oct 25 2008, 11:13 pm Syphon Post #42

Quote from FatalException
Wow, vodka as a freshman? Damn.
Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Everyone in my family has been drinking from fairly early ages, and we're all fine (regardless of what DTBK may think).
... Says the guy who had drunk sex with his sister. :P

Mmm, vodka.

Also, what they're saying about ignoring girls in highschool is right. I stopped dating at the end of grade 9, and I love it.

None.

Oct 25 2008, 11:41 pm Vi3t-X Post #43

And you are how old...?

None.

Oct 25 2008, 11:53 pm T-MaStAA Post #44

Ive been getting drunk every weekend since grade 8. Also fuck curfews man, best thing to do is just break the fuck outa them and tell your parents to quit being pussies...

None.

Oct 26 2008, 12:08 am BiOAtK Post #45

slightly on-topic: there's a girl in my grade (8th) that fucked a junior in highschool while in 6th grade. she's extremely hot, and i really hoped the guy was 18 (he was 17 1/3) so i could report him to the cops or something.

None.

Oct 26 2008, 12:28 am Vi3t-X Post #46

Quote from T-MaStAA
Ive been getting drunk every weekend since grade 8. Also fuck curfews man, best thing to do is just break the fuck outa them and tell your parents to quit being pussies...
And you expect to be what in life...?

None.

Oct 26 2008, 12:39 am ClansAreForGays Post #47

Quote from Paravin.
The two start explaining to me, that the girl is a slut, and sleeps with basicly every boy she meets (take note this ALL is in the 9th grade. wow, Latvia has gone really low). I start to see the light.
O RLY?!
Quote from Paravin.
Then, I feel the rest of the iceberg, as one of the classmates tells me, that she know I'm deeply in love with her, and that she said, that she'd wouldn't date me if I was the last person on earth, and it's as likely if a geek would date the biggest jock in school.
I really hope for your sake she isn't. If the biggest slut in school shudders at the thought of you even liking her, you have no future. Don't worry, she probably isn't a whore and is just out of your league, and your friends are lying to you to make you feel better. If you actually want to learn something from this you'll know to aim lower. If you choose to keep your current path of temporary enjoyment, you'll be weaker in the long run.

Oct 26 2008, 12:44 am ClansAreForGays Post #48

Quote from name:Epoch
I see my name there. Wth?

Anyways, Im a junior, and haven't hooked up with a girl yet, or had a sip of alcohol. But the reason is I just don't give a damn. The girl I liked, who isn't a whore, denied me. Though, some of my 'female' friends are realllly hawt. To bad they all have boyfriends eh?

Alcohol as a freshman? Here is common for 6th graders to get their hands on alcohol, and get piss drunk.
Epoch > Paravin

Oct 26 2008, 9:24 am Paravin. Post #49

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from name:Epoch
I see my name there. Wth?

Anyways, Im a junior, and haven't hooked up with a girl yet, or had a sip of alcohol. But the reason is I just don't give a damn. The girl I liked, who isn't a whore, denied me. Though, some of my 'female' friends are realllly hawt. To bad they all have boyfriends eh?

Alcohol as a freshman? Here is common for 6th graders to get their hands on alcohol, and get piss drunk.
Epoch > Paravin
:-(

None.

Oct 26 2008, 1:13 pm MadZombie Post #50

I started drugs an alcohol in the 8th grade, i feel one year ahead of the game ;D! plus my current gf is a pervert so sex should be coming next week when I'm off from school.

Paravin maybe I read wrong but somewhere i read "I loved her"?? wtfbbq???
Time to spike the punch.
Date rape isn't the answer.

None.

Oct 26 2008, 2:00 pm Paravin. Post #51

Yeah, I had very strong feelings for her, which I, in my young mind, could have confused with the lovely emotion called love. dunno lol

None.

Oct 26 2008, 2:06 pm Devourer Post #52

Hello

Quote from Paravin.
Yeah, I had very strong feelings for her, which I, in my young mind, could have confused with the lovely emotion called love. dunno lol

nicely said... you are not the only one who ever felt like that...^^

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Oct 26 2008, 5:54 pm Paravin. Post #53

The Epoch, it seems, is comming to the end, recieved an e-mail today:

Girl:
Listen, you've been a very good friend to me, and I don't want that to change.

Me:
I understand.
(Don't know why I wrote that.)

Girl:
Well? How is it gonna be?

Me:
Yes, those were just fantasies.
(I don't think she'll understand that yes, as a yes to we can be friends.)

But that 1st e-mail really got me sad. She's the first person ever, to call me a very good friend.

Edit:

Alright got more.

Girl:
I'm an ass, yes?

Me:
No, I'm an idiot
I'm a kiss ass. :/

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 26 2008, 6:45 pm by Paravin..

None.

Oct 26 2008, 9:04 pm MadZombie Post #54

Well if you ment "I'm and idiot for even liking you in the first place" then your not a kiss ass ;] least not in my eyes.

None.

Oct 26 2008, 10:12 pm Doodan Post #55

Ditto on most of the advice. Don't take life too seriously... you'll never get out of it alive.

However, it seems that you still do take women too seriously. Using terms like "save your life," "1st Epoch," and the fact that this topic exists at all give it away. The next girl who pushes you away will make you crazy all over again, and odds are, the next encounter with the current girl will still make you weak at the knees. When the day comes that you don't treat chance, meaningless encounters like major story arcs is the day you've learned to take things easier.

All that separate women from men are a few body parts, a few hormones, and a few different social expectations. They are not the mythical beings that we sometimes hype them up to be in our own desperate, self-loathing minds.

None.

Oct 26 2008, 10:14 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #56

All that separate women from men are a few body parts, a few hormones, and a few different social expectations. They are not the mythical beings that we sometimes hype them up to be in our own desperate, self-loathing minds.

Well put :P

None.

Oct 26 2008, 10:16 pm Vi3t-X Post #57

You don't have to be a jock to get the hottest girl in school. I'm living proof of that :bleh:

None.

Oct 26 2008, 10:21 pm Syphon Post #58

Quote from Vi3t-X
And you are how old...?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum