Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Classes!
Classes!
Sep 16 2007, 1:12 am
By: yenku
Pages: < 1 2 3

Nov 20 2007, 4:29 am Rantent Post #41

Next Semester:
Organic Chemistry 322
Organic Lab
English 213 (Forced to take this :( )
Differential Equations 302
General Physics II 212
And I guess I'm also taking music Appreciation or something like that, because I need a humanities requirement.

Didn't have enough space for another class. (Fricken 5 hour organic chemistry lab)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 21 2007, 7:54 am by Rantent.

None.

Nov 20 2007, 5:50 am MillenniumArmy Post #42

Good luck with O-chem and differential equations lol.

Here's what I'm taking next semester

EM 319: Mechanics of Solids
EM 306: Dynamics
PHY 303L: Engineering Physics II
PHY 103N: Engineering Physics II Lab
CE 311S: Elementary Statistics
CE 311K: Intro to Computer Methods
and:
CS 105: Computer Programming - Fortran and C

just cuz I felt like. And, this gives me a full 17 credit hour semester, which is the max any engineering major would allow per semester.

None.

Nov 21 2007, 4:22 am yenku Post #43

Quote from Esponeo
SO YENKU YOU GONNA BE A GAS PUMPER?
If you'd read his other posts you'd know his destination is a maximum security prison.
Quote from devilesk
Quote from Esponeo
If you'd read his other posts you'd know his destination is a maximum security prison.
Oh yea. LULZ I FORGOT HE'S AN ECO-TERRORIST!
Duh, I'll obviously end up in either of those places. Anyway, I'll be living my life doing something I care about, at least I'm not a drone like everyone else on this planet.

None.

Nov 21 2007, 5:00 am Demented Shaman Post #44

Quote from yenku
Quote from Esponeo
Quote from devilesk
Quote from Esponeo
Oh yea. LULZ I FORGOT HE'S AN ECO-TERRORIST!
Duh, I'll obviously end up in either of those places. Anyway, I'll be living my life doing something I care about, at least I'm not a drone like everyone else on this planet.

LULZ. UR RITE, HAVING A PASSION FOR GAS PUMPIN IS AWESUM.

AND ULL BE ABLE TO ACOMPLISH MANY THINGS IN PRISON. I HEAR PRISON IS VERY ECO-FRIENDLY.

None.

Nov 22 2007, 2:43 am Dapperdan Post #45

You don't give people enough credit. There are actually some smart people in the world, trust me.

None.

Nov 22 2007, 5:43 am EzDay281 Post #46

D: Your peoples' schedules make my school look lame!
... wait, it is.

Geometry, English, Chemistry, Credit Makeup
Physics, Weight Training, Adv. 3D Animation ( 2-periods )
So very, very different from what I would liked to have had...

None.

Nov 29 2007, 1:09 am yenku Post #47

Quote from Dapperdan
You don't give people enough credit. There are actually some smart people in the world, trust me.
I figured people would assume that I didn't actually mean everyone. But you're right. "Mean what you say, and say what you mean". I admire many people, it's just saddening to me that MOST people lead pretty ignorant and complacent lives, and again, at least in America.

Quote from devilesk
LULZ. UR RITE, HAVING A PASSION FOR GAS PUMPIN IS AWESUM.

AND ULL BE ABLE TO ACOMPLISH MANY THINGS IN PRISON. I HEAR PRISON IS VERY ECO-FRIENDLY.
First off, cut out the "newb" talk or I will be compelled to respond, possibly in a manner you would not like to see.
I probably won't be going to prison with the direction I'm currently heading, but you never know.
I would never settle for pumping gas, nor pushing papers, nor supporting any industry which is not working on cleaning up its act. I take classes that interest me, that doesn't mean I take slacker classes. Also, don't insult people who take pride in work at a gas station, its not very nice.

None.

Nov 29 2007, 1:16 am yenku Post #48

Oh, by the way, today was the third day of the second trimester. I dropped forensics (because I had almost zero interest in it) and added Psychology. This makes my schedule:
AP Government + Politics
AP Environmental Science (and lab)
Psychology
Civics + Activism
Search for Enlightenment
and 1 Free period where I do my last minute homework, listen to music while playing table soccer and talking to friends, or smoke weed off campus if it's later in the day (rotating schedule).

None.

Nov 29 2007, 1:18 am Dapperdan Post #49

I figured people would assume that I didn't actually mean everyone. But you're right. "Mean what you say, and say what you mean". I admire many people, it's just saddening to me that MOST people lead pretty ignorant and complacent lives, and again, at least in America.

I did assume that. It still showed a pretty strong taste of your general view on people, which is what triggered my response. Good quote, even though I'm the most sarcastic person in the world. ;)

None.

Nov 29 2007, 6:44 pm Kellimus Post #50

Devilesk needs to take his face away from Espaneo's pink taco.

Anywho, I don't have classes anymore... I've been thinking of going back to college at Phoenix Community College and getting my Bachelors in Computer Science.. Or maybe even some Music stuff.

That'd be cool.

None.

Nov 29 2007, 8:30 pm MillenniumArmy Post #51

Quote from Kellimus
Devilesk needs to take his face away from Espaneo's pink taco.

Anywho, I don't have classes anymore... I've been thinking of going back to college at Phoenix Community College and getting my Bachelors in Computer Science.. Or maybe even some Music stuff.

That'd be cool.
I'd strongly recommend that you go with computer science instead of music... Music can be something you pursue as a side hobby but not something you would do for a living

None.

Nov 29 2007, 11:39 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #52

but not something you would do for a living

Full-time symphony jobs can actually have quite high salaries.

None.

Nov 30 2007, 2:01 pm Kow Post #53

But what's the likelyhood of getting one, even if you do school for it?

None.

Dec 1 2007, 4:04 pm yenku Post #54

Quote from Kow
But what's the likelyhood of getting one, even if you do school for it?
Pretty high, if you go looking for one.
Any degree or area of study can be used later in life. If he doesn't turn out to be a professional musician, maybe he would still be interested in teaching, or some other music related business.

None.

Dec 3 2007, 5:40 pm Kellimus Post #55

I already consider myself a professional (in a sense) EDM Producer... :)

I might go back for Psychology.. I don't know.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum