Lame
Oct 11 2008, 2:04 am
By: chuiu
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Oct 11 2008, 2:15 pm chuiu Post #21

No, they never even implied that. This isn't Dawn of War, this is Starcraft 2.

None.

Oct 11 2008, 2:24 pm Doodan Post #22

I can't say I'm thrilled about having to buy 3 games, but if it serves the story in the end (and I care very much about stories), then I guess I won't mind.

None.

Oct 11 2008, 4:15 pm Hug A Zergling Post #23

I don't wanna buy three games! Why are they so expensive! :crybaby:

None.

Oct 11 2008, 4:20 pm Moose Post #24

We live in a society.

Looks like I'll buy one for the multiplayer and wait a few years for the rest of the campaign to become cheaper. :P

Oct 11 2008, 4:25 pm Hug A Zergling Post #25

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Looks like I'll buy one for the multiplayer and wait a few years for the rest of the campaign to become cheaper. :P
Damn moose, your so smart ^^

None.

Oct 11 2008, 7:44 pm Fisty Post #26

Quote from Vi3t-X
Maybe they'll release that as an Add-On pack or something.
(DOWNLOADABLE PLZ)
:rolleyes: Sounds like someone doesn't know what Pirating is. Argh.

None.

Oct 11 2008, 7:50 pm ejac1337 Post #27

First of all people, while I have no proof, I'm pretty sure blizzard isn't going to charge $50 for each of the additional campaigns. Infact, I would be surprised if they costed more than $30. Second of all, there is nothing stopping you from pirating them since you are not required to have them to play on b.net.

None.

Oct 11 2008, 8:15 pm Kaias Post #28

Next Announcement:

First Part of the SC2 Trilogy will only feature Terran in either Singleplayer and Multiplayer. Also, no triggers for the map editor yet (And you'll have to wait for part 2 to place Starting Locations)

None.

Oct 11 2008, 8:45 pm Echo Post #29

Wait Wait! How is SC2 going to end if they are 3 different games. I hope it's not like Red Alert where all the endings are different.

None.

Oct 11 2008, 8:48 pm HailFire Post #30

Quote from Echo
Wait Wait! How is SC2 going to end if they are 3 different games. I hope it's not like Red Alert where all the endings are different.

SC1 Terran -> SC1 Zerg -> SC1 Protoss -> BW Protoss -> BW Terran -> BW Zerg -> SC2 Terran -> SC2 Zerg -> SC2 Protoss -> gg no rm

None.

Oct 11 2008, 8:52 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #31

Just here for the activity... well not really

Multiplayer will stay the same, while the campaign gameplay changes for each.
Or atleast, thats how I interpret it.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 11 2008, 9:34 pm chuiu Post #32

Quote from name:Ejac
First of all people, while I have no proof, I'm pretty sure blizzard isn't going to charge $50 for each of the additional campaigns. Infact, I would be surprised if they costed more than $30. Second of all, there is nothing stopping you from pirating them since you are not required to have them to play on b.net.
They implied that they want them to feel like full games. In other words: "we're going to charge you full price too :)".

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Multiplayer will stay the same, while the campaign gameplay changes for each.
Or atleast, thats how I interpret it.
The way they worded it could also mean they aren't changing multiplayer for initial release but still might in the future expansions.

None.

Oct 12 2008, 1:18 am Rantent Post #33

"What if we only released ONE campaign!"

Blizzard slacks off again. :disgust:

None.

Oct 12 2008, 2:00 am chuiu Post #34

Multiplayer will gain new units with expansions.

Source (apparently old, I missed this somehow): http://www.mymym.com/en/coverage/529/18.html

None.

Oct 12 2008, 3:43 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #35

Just here for the activity... well not really

Saying that with 1 year gaps in between:
DAMN YOU BLIZZARD.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 12 2008, 4:38 am ClansAreForGays Post #36

I was hoping terran would finally get the last scenario spot(the last 1 is always winnar). I want me terranz to finally come out on top.

Oct 12 2008, 7:22 am Hercanic Post #37

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

In any business, it's all about perception. The way this comes across is as if we as fans and consumers are losing something. Look at Half-Life 2, though, with their "Episodic Content." Similar results, but different public perceptions.

Oct 12 2008, 7:27 am BeDazed Post #38

Not true. If the other guy has all 3 but you only have 1, it would be like saying I want to play on Original with that Brood War guy with all the BW units!

None.

Oct 12 2008, 9:01 am Moogle Post #39

Predator of Bed Chambers

IMO this is bullshit. Australians are so going to be f**ked over in this, Lets say cost U.S all up in total $150, is like $210 Australian dollars all I can say is I won't pay that for a game even if it a game I love.

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Oct 12 2008, 11:58 am BeDazed Post #40

They all have an year of intervals in between. So its not that much of a burden. :D

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum