Lame
Oct 11 2008, 2:04 am
By: chuiu
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5

Oct 19 2008, 3:16 am BeDazed Post #81

I suppose that if you run out of units, you could just edit an entirely different one to be how you need it, but unless you can use more than one variation of the same unit in one map and the editor can change almost everything possible (i.e. can change an overlord into a ghost), more units will always be helpful to the mapper.
... more and less doesnt mean shit to unlimited.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:59 am FatalException Post #82

Quote from BeDazed
I suppose that if you run out of units, you could just edit an entirely different one to be how you need it, but unless you can use more than one variation of the same unit in one map and the editor can change almost everything possible (i.e. can change an overlord into a ghost), more units will always be helpful to the mapper.
... more and less doesnt mean shit to unlimited.
But what I'm saying is what if it's not truly unlimited?

None.

Oct 19 2008, 10:26 am BeDazed Post #83

But what I'm saying is what if it's not truly unlimited?
Well there could be a limit to how many extra type of units could be put in a map, but all in all- you could just make a whole bunch of them as long as your HDD is capable, and use them in many fucking different maps. FOR EXAMPLE, DotA on WC3 already has so many custom characters (and spells for that matter)... Blizzard already promised that SC2 will have everything WC3 and SC has and more.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 2:33 pm Vi3t-X Post #84

It still runs on the same engine - regardless.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 6:59 pm KrayZee Post #85

Quote from Vi3t-X
It still runs on the same engine - regardless.
No it doesn't. It's on its own engine.

None.

Oct 19 2008, 7:17 pm chuiu Post #86

Yeah the reason SC2 is taking so long (it was started after TFT) is because they started a new engine for it.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5
  Back to forum