Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia 3.5: Inundation
Speed Mafia 3.5: Inundation
Oct 6 2008, 12:30 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2223 >

Oct 15 2008, 7:55 pm Phobos Post #381

Are you sure about that?

It'd be rather interesting if the Lunatic hit someone completely at random each night (Roles that have special protection would be unnafected or should waste a life though), after all, it's a Lunatic, he doesn't use any logic.

this is signature

Oct 15 2008, 10:01 pm Greo Post #382

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Greo
Quote from Dapperdan
This lunatic role is so imba... what a mess. Sorry but I had to say it. Hadn't really read it that thorougly before just now.
Not really. Right now, the Lunatic will lose, but he'll practically be the game decider if he's lynched.

Right. It's imba. I agree.
If it were imba, he would have already won by now.

None.

Oct 15 2008, 10:20 pm Vi3t-X Post #383

He requires the town to be morons (like now). We we're going to win. Gj on killing eachother though.

None.

Oct 15 2008, 10:38 pm InsolubleFluff Post #384

The clues actually point to fuck all...

None.

Oct 15 2008, 11:53 pm Greo Post #385

Shocko and Oyen decided that, together, they could easily beat the Mafia. They armed themselves with whatever they could get, which happened to be old reaping scythes, and stood a united front in the middle of the town square. The Mafia stepped out of the town hall, and having spotted the two, made sure that they couldn't see his face. The two townies quickly charged the Mafia, but he was too fast, and the Mafia riddled Oyen full of bullet holes, as he sidestepped the swing of Shocko's scythe. Shocko whirled around and swung again, nicking the Mafia's spiky hair and making him drop his pistol. Angered, the Mafia pulled out his trademark katana, swung once, and shattered Shocko's body with a single sweep. The Mafia quickly left in fear of the Lunatic, who he knew was the biggest threat to him at this time.

A_of-s_T walked into the town square to see his brethren both dead from gun and sword wounds, and spotted the Mafia's handgun on the steps of the town hall. He grabbed it, and examined it which had a line from a famous movie. He didn't bother reading it thoroughly, instead twisting it around and aiming it at the clown who was behind him. The clown wasn't really a clown anymore; he was more demonic than anything. The clown quickly grabbed A_of-s_T, but the townie fired a single shot into the clown's skull, with unhindered aim. The clown reeled back, as it made a rather nice hole in his welding mask, and the townie leaped away, struggling to get away. Too bad he managed to trip over Shocko's body, and hit the ground. As he got up, the clown pinned him to the ground with his claws. "Why are you doing this?" the townie spouted his final words. As the clown began to tear apart A_of-s_T's body, he spouted back, "Because I bring solemnity."

---

The townies found the damaged (and one mutiliated) bodies of their friends in the middle of the town square. With only 5 people left, who would be the last man standing?

** DAY 6 START **

None.

Oct 15 2008, 11:54 pm Moose Post #386

We live in a society.

Shit, I was kinda suspicious of Oyen with the whole "I don't care if I die" type post. Gotta start over from square one now. :(

Oct 15 2008, 11:56 pm Riney Post #387

Thigh high affectionado

Thats what people say when they lose interest in slow mafia 3.5 ;o And moose, quit playing Temple Siege and Start mafia xD

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 15 2008, 11:56 pm Oyen Post #388

At least I went down fighting.... :-_-:
Good luck townies.

None.

Oct 16 2008, 12:10 am Echo Post #389

Omg no one even cares to go back to see my suspect list.

None.

Oct 16 2008, 12:20 am Greo Post #390

Quote from DO IT
And moose, quit playing Temple Siege and Start mafia xD

None.

Oct 16 2008, 12:44 am lil-Inferno Post #391

Just here for the pie

Three people died, so Deathman101 is obviously mafia.

Oct 16 2008, 12:54 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #392

Just here for the activity... well not really

I'm sorry, but this is the dumbest town ever,

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Oct 16 2008, 1:04 am InsolubleFluff Post #393

i'm sorry I killed you A-os_T or w.e ur name is lulz

None.

Oct 16 2008, 1:19 am Moose Post #394

We live in a society.

Quote from Greo
The Mafia stepped out of the town hall, and having spotted the two, made sure that they couldn't see his face.

Quote from Greo
lil-Inferno, the Chief, was busy playing on his old, dusty NES, as he watched the man in the prison cell struggle to escape the bars. Too bad lil-Inferno was way into his game,
Okay, Doom wasn't on the NES, but it's still a video game.

I vote Deathman101.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 16 2008, 1:29 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Oct 16 2008, 3:35 am Vi3t-X Post #395

Town has gotten a little bit smarter.

None.

Oct 16 2008, 11:07 am Phobos Post #396

Are you sure about that?

-deleted- Changed my mind

this is signature

Oct 16 2008, 6:49 pm Biophysicist Post #397

Deathman101.

*death notes deathman*

None.

Oct 16 2008, 7:31 pm Phobos Post #398

Are you sure about that?

I abstain.

this is signature

Oct 16 2008, 7:50 pm Vi3t-X Post #399

Clearly the "hides his face" means shocko.

None.

Oct 16 2008, 8:04 pm Biophysicist Post #400

Why do you say that?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2223 >
  Back to forum