Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VIII
SEN Mafia VIII
Sep 13 2008, 3:52 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1047 >

Sep 20 2008, 1:57 am Echo Post #141

You do stupid shit. You clearly have no idea what I'm doing so stfu.

Mafia Suspect list:
Dapperdan
Mayor
DTBK

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:00 am Biophysicist Post #142

*Tassadar/Zeratul votes HailFire*

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:00 am Echo Post #143

No man, vote Devilesk (Mayor).

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:01 am Demented Shaman Post #144

Hmm, if I assume that EcHo is doing something intelligent here then I think I know what he's up to. I will go back to Dapperdan's advice and I will ignore him.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:02 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #145

Just here for the activity... well not really

Dont we lynch a mayor today?

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Sep 20 2008, 2:02 am Echo Post #146

Why are you trying to turn this around on me? No clues reflects on me. And who is EcHo?

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Dont we lynch a mayor today?
I agree 100%. Hop on!

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:17 am Hug A Zergling Post #147

I didnt even get my role? i didnt even knew we started!

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:18 am Demented Shaman Post #148

I would like to point out that FlyingHat is in violation of this rule:
1. A non-default avatar is required to play. If you wish to play, make sure you have chosen a unique avatar.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:21 am Echo Post #149

Quote from Hug A Zergling
http://www.staredit.net/?p=mafia

PM me your role and description.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:22 am DrunkenNoodle Post #150

I choose to abstain.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:23 am Demented Shaman Post #151

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Right before the battle is about to intensify, a light appears from one of the mafia. The light goes straight through the chest of Mini Moose 2707, killing him and setting fire to a house behind him. Their mission complete, the mafia retreat back into hiding to plan the next night's attacks.
Just a thought but could Moose's death be caused from the pocket laser cutter in Mafia 7? DTBK's pocket laser cutter.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:23 am Dapperdan Post #152

4 votes hailfire... 1 vote devilesk? That's all so far, right?

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:25 am Demented Shaman Post #153

Quote from Echo

I would like to suggest to Moose that Echo is in violation of this rule:
C. One may not request screenshots or videos of another's role screen or someone's password via the thread, a PM, or any other method. The game is intended to be won via clue interpretation. Such exchanges will be punished severely and take place at your own risk.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:27 am Dapperdan Post #154

Quote from name:Mayor
Quote from Echo

C. One may not request screenshots or videos of another's role screen or someone's password via the thread, a PM, or any other method. The game is intended to be won via clue interpretation. Such exchanges will be punished severely and take place at your own risk.

He didn't ask for a screenshot or a video. He said to pm it to him, I took it as him asking him to just copy+paste it over which would obviously prove nothing. In addition, I took it as a joke. :/

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:27 am Echo Post #155

Quote from Echo

It didn't happen so I didn't violate anything. Plus it was a joke.

2 votes for Mayor actually.

Vote for MAYOR

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:30 am Demented Shaman Post #156

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Echo

He didn't ask for a screenshot or a video. He said to pm it to him, I took it as him asking him to just copy+paste it over which would obviously prove nothing. In addition, I took it as a joke. :/
The rule states any other method. It also clearly implies the intention that the game be won via clue interpretation. I think any method that violates the spirit of that rule is a violation of it.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:30 am Echo Post #157

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Echo

The rule states any other method. It also clearly implies the intention that the game be won via clue interpretation. I think any method that violates the spirit of that rule is a violation of it.
This is coming from someone who told everyone to make a video in Mafia 7?

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:32 am Demented Shaman Post #158

Quote from Echo
Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Echo

This is coming from someone who told everyone to make a video in Mafia 7?
Rule C wasn't around in Mafia 7. What I did prior to the rule makes no difference at all.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:32 am Dapperdan Post #159

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Echo

"Any other method" refers to the method of asking. Via pm, via the thread, or via any other method. The fact is that someone telling you what role they are doesn't mean ANYTHING. I understand your point but I think you're stretching it.

And echo there is definitely only one vote for mayor. What kevin said was not a vote.

None.

Sep 20 2008, 2:34 am Demented Shaman Post #160

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Echo

"Any other method" refers to the method of asking. Via pm, via the thread, or via any other method. The fact is that someone telling you what role they are doesn't mean ANYTHING. I understand your point but I think you're stretching it.

And echo there is definitely only one vote for mayor. What kevin said was not a vote.
What echo tried to do may not fall under the first sentence, but I believe the rest of the rule covers what he did. Regardless, as I said in my post I am merely making the suggestion to Moose and bringing it to his attention. I did not state that he definitely broke a rule because it is up to Moose to decide.

Also, I don't think the reliability of the evidence matters, the point is that Echo still requested it. If Hug a Zergling had just done of his own accord then that would be different.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1047 >
  Back to forum